The Viltrumite Race vs All Hyperions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
The whole race of 50 plus Invincible face the Hyperions.
Personally I know they'll get stomped, but alot of people rate them above mid-heralds like Terrax. Who wins. Mind you Hypreion has destroyed a sun by pushing a planet into it.

KingD19
King Hyperion feasts well this day.

carver9
King hype solos, the guy already destroyed two planets filled with heros and then whipped two hyperions asses while fighting the exiles.

KingD19
Wasn't one of the Hyperions really Morph?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KingD19
Wasn't one of the Hyperions really Morph?
Nope. Morph aided the two Hyperions in their battle, though.

King Hyp, both Sinister Squadron Hyperions, Squadron Supreme's Hyperion, Hyperion's evil twin who fought the original Hyperion....against 50 Viltrumites?

Erm...I think sheer numbers might give the Viltrumites the win. Regardless, they'd pay heavily for it.

KingD19
Not even man, Hyperionses use thier Flash Vision to incinerate most of them. Then they beat them silly.

Oooo, okay, I was thinking about the one Hyperion with the freaky eyes.

Kris Blaze
2 Viltrumites can give a Hyperion a battle. 4 should be able to put one down decisively.

vlaaad12345
Hyperions heat vision should fry them,they have no feats of surviving tempertures like that.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Hyperions heat vision should fry them,they have no feats of surviving tempertures like that.

Hyperion's heat vision doesn't have any feats of frying people with their durability....

They can take AT the very minimum 4000 kelvin.

vlaaad12345
4000 kelvin isn't much,im no hyperion expert but im fairly sure they can output more then 4k kelvin in their eyebeams.

KingD19
Apparently, Hype can put out at least 12,000 F with his Atomic Vision. And if King Hyperion can fight two other ones at the same time, and still hold his own, then he'll take a large percentage of the Vultrumites by himself, the other Hyperion's can pick up the slack.

Peterlane
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3059/tohotiu01page41.jpg

Hyperion kills them with Heatvision or Atomic vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.