Darkseid vs Thanos [first blood match-fist fight]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Fisrt one to draw blood wins,no bfr

james2099
Darkseid hits thanos shield and bust his hand. Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by james2099
Darkseid hits thanos shield and bust his hand. Thanos wins. laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
The thanos wank he is ****ing rediculous

Kris Blaze
Darkseid has an edge in speed, but nothing that would let him blitz Thanos. It would let him land a blow quicker though.

shokosugi
DS wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
DS wins How doesn't darkseid bleed first?

Parmaniac
Isn't this more kinda "Luck" thing? I mean it happends all the time ppl get stomped to the ground with no blood drop and then a hand slap and their face is full of blood (I think you know what I mean) this is not really something to debate about IMO

Nihilist
Thanos win.
Doomsday busted open Darksieds face with 1 knee to the face.It took Thor backed by the power gem 3 consecutive blows to make Thanos bleed.

TricksterPriest
DD is hardly a low showing. Not to mention DS was terribly written.

Also, there's an old saying. "First blood isn't as important as last blood."

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Also, there's an old saying. "First blood isn't as important as last blood." 1 knee to the face get busted open is poor .

Seeing as the is first blood, it is more important than last blood

KuRuPT Thanosi
First or last blood Trick matters not. IMO Thanos wins both. However, in this thread all were concerned about is first blood. Going by on panel evidence I would say DS bleeds first. However, this is kinda silly to even argue as DS could land some good blows first and make thanos bleed only to get pimp slapped to the ground and more fighting after that. Who really knows.

Enyalus
Thanos takes this match easily.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos takes this match easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Also, there's an old saying. "First blood isn't as important as last blood." This isn't about last blood. DD also beat him so badly that he was on the verge of dying had it not been for Superman's interference. Batman also caused Ds to bleed as did Superman. Thanos wins this hands down.

Naija boy
Thanos

Badabing
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos win.
Doomsday busted open Darksieds face with 1 knee to the face.It took Thor backed by the power gem 3 consecutive blows to make Thanos bleed. Darkseid wins. Wolverine pierced Thanos. Doomsday knee>>>Wolverine claws.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Darkseid wins. Wolverine pierced Thanos. Doomsday knee>>>Wolverine claws. Wolverine's claws>Batman's blows.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wolverine's claws>Batman's blows. ohno

I was teasing but you're just plain mean! durcry2

Take that back! sad

quanchi112
ohno

I was teasing but you're just plain mean! durcry2

Take that back! sad You know how I feel about Thanos. You got what you deserved.

Enyalus
Darkseid wins. Wolverine pierced Thanos. Doomsday knee>>>Wolverine claws.
laughing out loud And you still fail, when you account for the fact that Thanos didn't bleed when Wolverine pierced him. stick out tongue

Slaanesh
Thanos

Allankles
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't this more kinda "Luck" thing? I mean it happends all the time ppl get stomped to the ground with no blood drop and then a hand slap and their face is full of blood (I think you know what I mean) this is not really something to debate about IMO

Yeah, there's nothing to seriously argue here. Blood is usually used for dramatic effect. Darkseid got punched and blasted around by the Legion and he never drew blood.

While in another story a motherbox amped Batman draws blood. In another Superman hits him several times without drawing any blood. His fights with Orion don't draw blood, except in countdown.

A Galactus attack didn't draw blood from DS. It varies from author to author.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Enyalus
laughing out loud And you still fail, when you account for the fact that Thanos didn't bleed when Wolverine pierced him. stick out tongue

damn! beat me to it!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Allankles
Yeah, there's nothing to seriously argue here. Blood is usually used for dramatic effect. Darkseid got punched and blasted around by the Legion and he never drew blood.

While in another story a motherbox amped Batman draws blood. In another Superman hits him several times without drawing any blood. His fights with Orion don't draw blood, except in countdown.

A Galactus attack didn't draw blood from DS. It varies from author to author. Energy attacks are not used in this match up, so why do they matter here.

And how many times do physical blows draw blood compared to energy blasts.

quanchi112

A Galactus attack didn't draw blood from DS. It varies from author to author. When has Batman motherbox amped? It's been a while since I read it but could you post the scan where it states he was physically more powerful due to this.

Based on the evidence Ds bleeds a lot quicker than Thanos.

The hunger isn't canon anyways so why bring it up. It's about as useless as bringing up venom vs superman.

Allankles
Energy attacks are not used in this match up, so why do they matter here.

And how many times do physical blows draw blood compared to energy blasts.

The point is, Bryne wrote a lot of DS battles and he never had DS drawing blood. DS got jumped by several people in the Legion and he never drew blood.

Simonson wrote a long battle between Orion and DS, and he never drew blood. Superman has fought DS and landed several blows without drawing blood.

It's not something set in stone. But DS's flesh seems harder than Thanos' which looks more squishy. Maybe it's just Thanos plump build and the folds on his face, coupled by his grape color that make me think so.

Allankles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on the evidence Ds bleeds a lot quicker than Thanos.

DS has been in more scraps, and I don't recall Thanos getting smacked in the nose or mouth outside of the one instance with Thor.

Nihilist
The point is, Bryne wrote a lot of DS battles and he never had DS drawing blood. DS got jumped by several people in the Legion and he never drew blood.

Simonson wrote a long battle between Orion and DS, and he never drew blood. Superman has fought DS and landed several blows without drawing blood.

It's not something set in stone. But *DS's flesh seems harder than Thanos' which looks more squishy. Maybe it's just Thanos plump build and the folds on his face, coupled by his grape color that make me think so. *When has Thanos been busted open by 1 physical shot.

Nihilist
DS has been in more scraps, and I don't recall Thanos getting smacked in the nose or mouth outside of the one instance with Thor. Magus w/the IG smacked in the face, as did The Magus w/soul gem drawing power from the black knights.

The Thanos doppleganger(who was more powerful rhan him)smacked him in the mush several time, and didnt bleed.

Allankles
*When has Thanos been busted open by 1 physical shot.

Again, it's not something that can be seriously argued. DS has been in savage or even gory battles. His fights with Orion come to mind, especially countdown. H/P DD was also gruelling for DS, although I think he was written as a weaker god during that time.

People like to talk about PG Thor, but how many hammer blows to the nose and mouth did it take to make Thanos bleed really?

As far as the other incidents go for both guys, it brings be back to my previous point. DS has been in many scraps and most authors don't have him even drawing blood, it's the same thing for Thanos.

DS flesh is like granite, Thanos' looks more yielding (it might be that it's hard, I'm just talking about how it looks) . Lobo once hurt his hand punching DS - another author's impression.

Nihilist
Again, it's not something that can be seriously argued. DS has been in savage or even gory battles. His fights with Orion come to mind, especially countdown. H/P DD was also gruelling for DS, although I think he was written as a weaker god during that time.

People like to talk about PG Thor, but how many hammer blows to the nose and mouth did it take to make Thanos bleed really? 3 Consecutive blows.

quanchi112
DS has been in more scraps, and I don't recall Thanos getting smacked in the nose or mouth outside of the one instance with Thor. Are you saying Ds has been in more scraps than this or more scarps than Thanos has been in?

Are you serious?

Ds has bled far easier in his fights than Thanos has. It's not even close. Superman beat his head in to the point he had to give up because his eyes were swelling shut.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Parmaniac

laughing laughing out loud agreed. In these kind of fights, it might be possible for Shocker to win against Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.