Steve Rogers h2h gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Ok. That is old good Steve. Some of my friends keep telling he is nothing without his shield.
So, he has no shield, how far can he get?
(opponents have no equipment as well)
1. Batroc The Leaper
2. Frank Castle
3. Crossbones
4. Red Scull (in his clone body)
5. Winter Soldier (w/ his arm)
6. Nick Fury
7. Classic Kingpin
8. Taskmaster
9. Daredevil
10. Electra

If that's out of order, feel free to correct me.

StiltmanFTW

Sin I AM
batroc should be higher maybe up there past dd imo

Survivor19
Sorry... WHAT?
Please explein why'd you place him there...

Warrior18
Stops at classic Kingpin.

Though if Steve can't rest in between fights he could very well stop earlier at Red Skull.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Survivor19
Sorry... WHAT?
Please explein why'd you place him there...

because he's just that good, well maybe i exaggerrated a little and i didnt see Kingpin, place him a notch below Fisk

Lord Feron
Classic Kingpin was slapping around Daredevil and spiderman with ease right?

Wild Shadow
with rest and healing he stops at fisk.

if he fights without any breaks he could be stopped by crossbones or redskull.

shokosugi
clears it

Mshinu
He COULD clear it, MAYBE, but the odds starts looking bad at 7.

jrodslam
Classic Fisk should be last on the list. Anyhoo, Cap can stop anywhere from 6 on.

beast1234
If Steve gets one hour rest between each fights then he will clear it. If he does not get any rest between each fights then he will stop at 8.

jrodslam
Originally posted by beast1234
If Steve gets one hour rest between each fights then he will clear it. If he does not get any rest between each fights then he will stop at 8.

Steve couldnt beat Classic Fisk with the shield. Rest or no rest, i dont see him passing Wilson.

Survivor19
He has breaks, all right.
Was i wrong to put Tony, Electra and Matt above Fisk?
Can you provide details on Cap vs. Crossbones without shield? My friends tell me Brock'd take it 8/10...

Warrior18
My friends tell me Brock'd take it 8/10...

Your friends are woefully wrong. sad

Badabing
Steve won't lose 10/10 to any in the gauntlet. He can clear this..but things get dicey for him at 4-5.

Survivor19
Can you provide for me some scans to shut them the hell up?

Warrior18
Can you provide for me some scans to shut them the hell up?

I'm too lazy.

Check his respect thread.

In the early nineties he did fight and beat Crossbones I think without the aid of the Super Soldier Serum.

A few years ago Crossbones did get a very circumstantial win against Steve when the Red Skull was using a cosmic cube to mess with Cap's head.

Badabing
Can you provide for me some scans to shut them the hell up? Who you talkin' too? sneer

Survivor19
'They' aren't any people on this forum, Bada.
They are not jews or black either, if that's what bothers you.

Juk3n
On his best day he could clear it, though no one here beats him 10/10 thats for sure.

Id say, trouble at Fisk but not overwhelming, lets face it, classic Spider-man Jobbed to Kingpin, and Daredevil hasn't got the stats Steve has got.

Could take Tasky by stats, Elektra could hold him to a stalemate with her TP active.

Badabing
'They' aren't any people on this forum, Bada.
They are not jews or black either, if that's what bothers you. The only people who bother me are those damn Ruskies who arealways drunk on their vodka...uhuh

stick out tongue

durink

Originally posted by Juk3n
On his best day he could clear it, though no one here beats him 10/10 thats for sure.

Id say, trouble at Fisk but not overwhelming, lets face it, classic Spider-man Jobbed to Kingpin, and Daredevil hasn't got the stats Steve has got.

Could take Tasky by stats, Elektra could hold him to a stalemate with her TP active. Pretty much.

StiltmanFTW
Cap vs. Kingpin

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8701/kpvc02js5.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9385/kpvc03tg6.jpg
Credit goes to jrodslam.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jrodslam
Anyhoo, Cap can stop anywhere from 6 on. I know you love Fury and all but for the majority. I don't buy it.

jinzin
Ok. That is old good Steve. Some of my friends keep telling he is nothing without his shield.
So, he has no shield, how far can he get?
(opponents have no equipment as well)
1. Batroc The Leaper
2. Frank Castle
3. Crossbones
4. Red Scull (in his clone body)
5. Winter Soldier (w/ his arm)
6. Nick Fury
7. Classic Kingpin
8. Taskmaster
9. Daredevil
10. Electra

If that's out of order, feel free to correct me.
*edit* Cap isn't going to no sell Castle either.

Cap starts having trouble at Crossbones.. he can take the majority for sure but NONE of those are going to be easy wins for him.

4 and 5 he takes.

6. Fury's fought him to a stalemate or pretty close to it. Another fight Steve will squeek out like the crossbones one.

7. Obviously he probably loses more often than not here.

8. Depends on if Tasky's having a good day or a bad day. it could go either way for a heavy majority.

9. Same as Crossbones and Fury.

10. Elektra can fight him to a draw and probably beat his ass around but ultimately for the majority, she'll lose without weapons. Steve's got way too much durability and damage soak, she'll expose herself and get hammered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.