Batman(89) vs Batman Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Which one is better in IYO? IMO I would have to go with Batman, But Batman Returns is great.

lord xyz
I'll just rank all the films, shall I?

The Dark Knight, Batman, Returns/Begins roughly same (I'll have to watch em both again to get a definitive answer, but probably Begins), Forever, & Robin.

Raoul
Almost even imo. 89 ever so slightly.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul
Almost even imo. 89 ever so slightly.

agreed

chomperx9
i like batman returns a little bit better than 89 batman. reason for that is michelle pheifer in that leather outfit always gives me the tingle when i watch that.

and in the 89 batman film i always have to take some ibprofen when watching the movie cause bruces sugar in the movie was like the biggest sissy ever. everything made her scream to death they made her look like a pu$$y to much with all that screaming every time someone makes a move. but yes it was a great movie.

Mr Parker
gotta go with Batman 89 cause it has Kim Basinger in it.the one good thing about the film.Batman Returns had Michelle Pfieffer in it,the one good thing about that film but Returns was horribly written.Even more so than Batman 89.

lord xyz
What I don't get about Returns is how depressing it is. It's darker than Hulk (03).

Though Catwoman is amazing in it, what's with that whole phoning herself? Okay, I get it. She's lonely. Also, Penguin almost made me cry. So depressing. A confused misfit that gets killed by Batman. That's aweful.

I still like it though. A lot.

Darth Martin
There are parts in Batman '89 which are brilliant(Beggining scenes with Batman). Then there are parts where it drags. Batman Returns doesn't reach as high as Batman but it doesn't suffer as low as it did so I'll have to go with Returns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.