punisher vs deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
fight takes place in NY

punisher vs deadpool

they both get their every day weapons.

chomperx9
bump

Wild Shadow
Deadpool for the win he can heal from most wounds almost immediately and his guns agility should give him the edge over pun. so long as DP isnt fooling around or hallucinating pun has no hope of winning.

Enyalus
Deadpool, easily.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Deadpool for the win he can heal from most wounds almost immediately and his guns agility should give him the edge over pun. so long as DP isnt fooling around or hallucinating pun has no hope of winning. most wounds ? i thought his healing is equivalent to wolverines.

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
most wounds ? i thought his healing is equivalent to wolverines.
Per Origins, it's slightly better. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
they both get their every day weapons. This isn't really fair. Deadpool is everything Punisher is plus a healing factor better than Wolverine and superhuman. Albeit Punisher is smarter and a superior tactitian but Deadpool isn't afraid to run at Frank with a grenade in his hand.

most wounds ? i thought his healing is equivalent to wolverines. It's mostly superior due to Wade not having an adamantium skeleton to slow it down.

Survivor19
Truth to be told, Castle has a very decent chance of shiping Wade ftw. IMO shooting his head off will count as win, since it will at least KO Deadpool for several hours.

But sniping aside, DP demolishes him, badly.

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
Truth to be told, Castle has a very decent chance of shiping Wade ftw. IMO shooting his head off will count as win, since it will at least KO Deadpool for several hours.

But sniping aside, DP demolishes him, badly. Will he use Fedex or UPS?

iceman24567
UPS sucks i used to work for them he should try FedEx unless he wants his parcel thrown and kicked for jolly's eek!

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
UPS sucks i used to work for them he should try FedEx unless he wants his parcel thrown and kicked for jolly's eek! i like fedex delivery time better but for some reason the UPS delivery guys always seem more mature

Mindset
Are you going on dates with them or something?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you going on dates with them or something? when are you gonna grow up ? they seem more mature cause they dont just go heres your package sir and just stare at you then wait for you to sign the crap then they just walk off. UPS guys say have a nice day and all that. i guess they are required to.

Mindset
when are you gonna grow up ? On the internet?

Never.

iceman24567
Too bad your packages are used at footballs and soccerballs maybe thats why they are extra friendly no expression

chomperx9
On the internet?

Never. atleast your honest

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Too bad your packages are used at footballs and soccerballs maybe thats why they are extra friendly no expression so thats why my poster was all bent up even though it was packaged good.

Badabing
I see this thread stayed on topic...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
I see this thread stayed on topic... was that sarcasm ?

Mindset
Of course not.

Trackz
bump, how does current Punisher do?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Trackz
bump, how does current Punisher do?

With Prep Punisher
If they bumped into each other inthe street?
Punisher will emergency teleport outa there to prep so DP....Frank isn't dumb.

Trackz
Originally posted by the ninjak
With Prep Punisher
If they bumped into each other inthe street?
Punisher will emergency teleport outa there to prep so DP....Frank isn't dumb. by current i mean frankencastle, right now he's back to a normal equipment set.

Deadline
Frankencastle will murder Deadpool regular Punisher fought DP and had the advantage.

Mindset
Originally posted by Deadline
Frankencastle will murder Deadpool regular Punisher fought DP and had the advantage. no expression

Deadline
no expression

The fight ended with Punisher standing over DP with a gun.

Mindset
Which fight?

Trackz
Which fight? i think their last fight of suicide kings

Deadline
^ Yes

Of course I could post scans but once ive finished the thread people can pick all the scans they want.

Also frankencastle got stabbed in the neck with a sword and it didn't do anything.

DP gets the shit kicked out of him.

Mindset
You mean the one where Punisher had onesided prep?

Deadline
You mean the one where Punisher had onesided prep?

No. Don't try it son.

Mindset
Is that the fight you're talking about?

When Punisher was hunting DP with all his new tech?

Trackz
Is that the fight you're talking about?

When Punisher was hunting DP with all his new tech? no that one ended with them falling out of the window, the one he's talking about is when punisher bites of deadpools nose i think

Deadline
^ Yes.

Trackz
This should be happening in a couple of months:
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/content/73498comic_storystory_full-3395712..jpg

Deadline
I gotta say I don't like that artwork. Forgot its DP and they do tend to make characters look a little funny to fit the tone.

SamZED
current dunno we will have to wait for the book and see. Regular Punisher, deadpool murders him 20/10 even if Frank had a gun and Deadpool was unarmed. Whoever says otherwise gotta be high. They fought twice. In suicide kings Deadpool didnt wamt to fight, he didnt even try to hit him ONCE and throughout the story had several attempts to finish Frank off and didnt take them, heck even during the fight he had barely councious and couldve snapped his neck but he didnt want the fight unlike Frank who was going all out. Before the sk there was a book where deadpool was hired to kill punisher, he beat the living sh!t outa Frank, frank got saved by some dude with a gun. Seriously Deadpool=Frank+superhuman strength & speed+hf+superior fighting skills. Pis cis aside deadpool wtfstoms.

Deadline
Originally posted by SamZED
current dunno we will have to wait for the book and see. Regular Punisher, deadpool murders him 20/10 even if Frank had a gun and Deadpool was unarmed. Whoever says otherwise gotta be high. They fought twice. In suicide kings Deadpool didnt wamt to fight, he didnt even try to hit him ONCE and throughout the story had several attempts to finish Frank off and didnt take them, heck even during the fight he had barely councious and couldve snapped his neck but he didnt want the fight unlike Frank who was going all out. Before the sk there was a book where deadpool was hired to kill punisher, he beat the living sh!t outa Frank, frank got saved by some dude with a gun. Seriously Deadpool=Frank+superhuman strength & speed+hf+superior fighting skills. Pis cis aside deadpool wtfstoms.

You know I really can't be bothered to argue with you because you smoke crack but im going to add my 2 cents.
If you look at their first fight DP was obvously superior to Frank.

In their second fight you could argue that if DP was using swords he would have killed him. He didn't want to kill Frank but theres a fine line between wanting to kill somebody and beating the crap out of them. CIS included im not sure I want to give DP the majority.

the ninjak
DP's incredibly accurate aim with automatic weapons + suicidal form of combat would force Castle into retreat mode unless he knew the stolen SHIELD tech would aid him in the fight ( probably not )
Frankencastle would equalise this battle nicely making the outcome very even. With both sides having no reason to go for straight decapitations and death blows. I see the fight ending in Stalemate with both combatant's headless bodies arguing with each other from opposite sides of the alleyway. laughing out loud

Deadline
Originally posted by the ninjak
DP's incredibly accurate aim with automatic weapons + suicidal form of combat would force Castle into retreat mode unless he knew the stolen SHIELD tech would aid him in the fight ( probably not )
Frankencastle would equalise this battle nicely making the outcome very even. With both sides having no reason to go for straight decapitations and death blows. I see the fight ending in Stalemate with both combatant's headless bodies arguing with each other from opposite sides of the alleyway. laughing out loud

*sigh* Im just going to wait till I finish the respect thread.

the ninjak
*sigh* Im just going to wait till I finish the respect thread.

sad
The fight with Daken showed Castle's battle prowess it's just that Daken had the healing factor. With Frankencastle I don't don't see how my post warrents a "sigh"

SamZED
You know I really can't be bothered to argue with you because you smoke crack but im going to add my 2 cents.
If you look at their first fight DP was obvously superior to Frank.

In their second fight you could argue that if DP was using swords he would have killed him. He didn't want to kill Frank but theres a fine line between wanting to kill somebody and beating the crap out of them. CIS included im not sure I want to give DP the majority. You got some nerves telling me that im the one who smokes crack concidering all your (let's just say "slightly biased"wink posts in punisher vs threads. But whatever, the "line" is pretty clear to me concidering that Deadpool didn't even try to throw a single punch throughout the entire "fight" and was only trying to get Frank to stop fighting, not to mention we both know who would've walked away if they both pulled the triggers. But again, whatever. Ill just try and enjoy the book when it comes out cause i love it when they team up.

Deadline
Forget it not in the mood.

SamZED
Forget it not in the mood. You really need to sort it otu Sam you're debating sucks. Ok.. next time ill make sure to use something other than scans, knowledge of the characters and evidence from the comicbooks if that's how you like it

Deadline
Originally posted by SamZED
Ok.. next time ill make sure to use something other than scans, knowledge of the characters and evidence from the comicbooks if that's how you like it

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Anyway im not in the mood to point out how ridiculous some of your arguments are.

SamZED
You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Anyway im not in the mood to point out how ridiculous some of your arguments are. Whatever, man.

Deadline
Don't quote me. sad

the ninjak
Frankencastle VS deadpool thread is up smile

Trackz
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/db325b8i4845/prv4845_pg3.jpg

anyone wanna call before the issue comes out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.