Wolverine/Jubilee vs Poison Ivy/Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/48/wolvyandjubs.jpg

vs.

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2334/clayfacepoisonivy.jpg

Setting: small park with a parking lot full of cars on the side.
No Mind Control by Ivy. Who wins?

psycho gundam
not sure how adept jubilee is with her powers, imo she is the x factor here that could change this from a team 2 10/10 stomp imo.

iceman24567
The New warriors get wrecked left and right or is that the New Mutants? Team two does stomp.

Eternal Idol
Team One stomps. Jubilee gets downplayed a lot, but she could kick plenty of ass with her powers when serious. She could blow up Clayface while Wolverine disembowels Poison Ivy.

iceman24567
She has no powers no expression

Blair Wind
Originally posted by iceman24567
She has no powers no expression

Use Classic Jubilee

iceman24567
Well that changes things a bit. Unless they knock Ivy out fast they get overran by her plants in like a minute. Jubilee can't put Clayface down for good so team two still wins.

psycho gundam
full potential jubilee would solo all of them, logan included.

shifty

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well that changes things a bit. Unless they knock Ivy out fast they get overran by her plants in like a minute. Jubilee can't put Clayface down for good so team two still wins.
Her powers would dry out Clayface. Ivy will be too busy keeping Wolverine at bay, and she's absolutely screwed once Jubilee's done with Clayface.

Blair Wind
I figured the park would be useful to Ivy, and the cars Jubilee could explode.

I'd say it makes an interesting fight (why I made the thread). Also wanted to know who thought Wolverine would win simply because he's Wolverine shifty

Originally posted by psycho gundam
full potential jubilee would solo all of them, logan included.

shifty She really would. AoA Jubilee could vaporize a city.

Considering the level she reached with her mentality in 616, her team loses.

Q99
She did take down Mandarin once.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine seduces Ivy with his rugged outdoorsmanship and respect for nature and she takes down Clayface for him.

xmarksthespot
Meh. Jubilee would be vomiting on the floor killing the mood.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Meh. Jubilee would be vomiting on the floor killing the mood.

Killing the mood? I think you mean nourishing the plant life and making Ivy even easier to seduce? Alright. cool

Q99
Can I point out that seducing and controlling the enemy is kinda Ivy's thing?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Q99
Can I point out that seducing and controlling the enemy is kinda Ivy's thing? No, you may not.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Team One stomps. Team Two stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.