Alex Mercer Vs Crackdown Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryo 666
Any agent, it takes place in Pacific City, they have all abilies and weapons unless the agent has anything ridiculously powerful.

http://crackdown.wikispaces.com/Crackdown+2

Who wins?

Phanteros
Mercer uses his devastator that covers a city block.

Ryo 666
Which will take time, the Agent can get there fast enough to stop it, or you know...he could shoot him to stop him.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Which will take time, the Agent can get there fast enough to stop it, or you know...he could shoot him to stop him. Which doesn't bother mercer because a weak Mercer survived a missile with no damage at all.

Ryo 666
It stops him, lots of bullets stop him using these attacks so a rocket from the Agent will.

Phanteros
It stops him, lots of bullets stop him using these attacks so a rocket from the Agent will. assuming Mercer will just sit there. Infects the agent /thread.

Ryo 666
Stops him using the devasator I am on about. If he tries that Agent will quickly stop him

Phanteros
Stops him using the devasator I am on about. If he tries that Agent will quickly stop him So the agent is going to stop himself from being infected.

Ryo 666
How will he infect him?

SpadeKing
He doesn't infect, he absorbs...

and you can't stop the devestator once its been activated, I doubt the agent would want to get close once he starts using it unless that suit is ridiculously inpenetrable and the tentacle thing misses his head.

Premium
They are close enough that he will be able to stop him being he has a chance to get invulnerable, or he can shoot him with his rocket launcher. Relying on that wont work straight away.

SpadeKing
they will probably take turns throwing cars at each other no expression

Premium
Alex is to cool for that.

Merc'd
How will the agent fare against a giant blade that could cut him To pieces? Not so well i'd imagine. Also I cannot even think up a way that the agent could hurt alex especially with armor, really this would be a stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.