sabretooth vs namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
now we all saw what can wolverine do to namor so what will happen against sabretooth who is basically a better version of wolverine

Wild Shadow
he would continue to rip and tear after namor has bn ko'ed

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium Tooth with all upgrades or pre-death Tooth?

I wonder if Creed's organic claws could pierce Namor's skin...

blue_beast
its the inmproved third weapon x version of sabretooth with all the upgrades and his adamantium its the sabretooth that took out sinisters super soldier or what ever that was

blue_beast
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Adamantium Tooth with all upgrades or pre-death Tooth?

I wonder if Creed's organic claws could pierce Namor's skin...

i am sure that if he can cut true metal and steel doors then he sure can pierce his skin because if wolverine can cut namor then sabretooth who is somewhere between class 10-20 of strength will do it without much problems

Starscream M
if he has adamantium, then creed can win a couple against Namor

grimify
Sabretooth for a heavy majority...9/10

Konton
Didn't Ms. Marvel completely punk Victor?
Couldn't Namor do the same?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by blue_beast
its the inmproved third weapon x version of sabretooth with all the upgrades and his adamantium its the sabretooth that took out sinisters super soldier or what ever that was

Sabretooth for the easy win then.

Originally posted by Konton

What are you talking about? She had problems with him and that was pre-Death Hunt Sabretooth...

blue_beast
sabretooth wins flawless victory... fatality

blue_beast
Originally posted by Konton

she had a lot of trouble with him and they went toe to toe and that was the first version of sabretooth since then he got 2 upgrades of strength speed and durability and a much faster healing factor.... if they had to fight now? victor would rape her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.