wendigo vs namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle canadian woods.

1.no water
2. river bank and a snow storm is present.

leonidas
so many versions of wendigo. hard to comment on threads with the beast in them. wendy wins the first one. i'd take maybe namor for the slight majority in the second. its close though. i do think namor gets short-changed often on the forum. wouldn't have happened when dc was kicking around. smile

tkitna
I always just assume its the Wendigo that fought the Hulk and Wolverine unless otherwise stated. That Wendigo destroys Namor.

Battlehammer
I think Namor at times is overrate by the board, but he has not been in many threads of late.

The strongest version of wendigo I would assume is the one we are using and if so he destroys namor, this could even be a spite thread.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I think Namor at times is overrate by the board, but he has not been in many threads of late.

The strongest version of wendigo I would assume is the one we are using and if so he destroys namor, this could even be a spite thread.

these ppl dont seem to think so..
cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wendigo-vs-namor/404225/?page=2 rolling on floor laughing

Battlehammer
thoses people are wrong

geshien
Originally posted by Battlehammer
thoses people are wrong

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.