Which is your favorite corps from blackest night?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
And why?

Also which corps would you place yourself with regards to your personality.

Raoul
Not really a Vs, but... Meh, why not.

Personally, i'd choose green. failing that, blue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
Not really a Vs, but... Meh, why not.

Personally, i'd choose green. failing that, blue. You have to read either tales of the corps or the latest green lantern. The explain why the symbols are the way they are. He says the movie 28 days later inspired the rage lanterns. Pretty cool stuff. I myself can't decide which ones I like better between the orange and the red.

I'm sure the black will be the most deadly by far.

Knowsbleed33
Red.

Raoul
Originally posted by quanchi112
You have to read either tales of the corps or the latest green lantern. The explain why the symbols are the way they are. He says the movie 28 days later inspired the rage lanterns. Pretty cool stuff. I myself can't decide which ones I like better between the orange and the red.

I'm sure the black will be the most deadly by far.

i did read it lol...

Lord Feron
My Favorite...hmm...Yellow they had a pretty sweet line up for a while.

Definitely Green or purple even though I would like to be part of the Red.

xJLxKing
Green, or Red

PRAYERRUN
don't know yet....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
i did read it lol... I thought I was the only one. stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
Orange

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Orange I would love to see Larfleeze and Atrocitus go at it.

guy222
Black

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Black I expected you to go for the compassionate ones. laughing out loud

guy222
stick out tongue

Slaanesh
which ever corps Hal is in..

Kris Blaze
I like the yellow corps too, and the Green Lantern's got Guy.

stormultt
I like the blue corps because i know at the end of it all they will amaze everyone with the extroadinary power bestowed upon then since they are the strongest lanterns anyway(also stated by geoff johns) XDD

Knowsbleed33
Blue is the sissy corps.

Blair Wind
And why?

Also which corps would you place yourself with regards to your personality.

My personality? Green then Blue.

And I think that my favorite corps are both of those corps put together. The hope to do things and the will to accomplish them. Sounds like a good pair.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Blue is the sissy corps.
Why? They are the strongest corps?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blair Wind
My personality? Green then Blue.

And I think that my favorite corps are both of those corps put together. The hope to do things and the will to accomplish them. Sounds like a good pair. My personality is prolly a little orange and red mixed together. I tend to like these two corps because I like Larfleeze and atrocitus.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Why? They are the strongest corps? Nope.

-Pr-
Blue is arguably the strongest of the non death related ones, but i guess different perspectives see it differently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Blue is arguably the strongest of the non death related ones, but i guess different perspectives see it differently. Don't the blue corps need the green ones around to be effective? They are great together but as blue ring on it's own isn't going to help you out that much.

-Pr-
Don't the blue corps need the green ones around to be effective? They are great together but as blue ring on it's own isn't going to help you out that much.

the blue ring can protect you against pretty much any other corps, though, red lantern powers and orange lantern powers can be affected by blue lanterns.

might not be the best offensively, but defensively, they're hard to beat.

stormultt
Don't the blue corps need the green ones around to be effective? They are great together but as blue ring on it's own isn't going to help you out that much.

yep but no blue is the strongest lanterns out of all of them including the black ones, geoff stated that but they're disadvantage is they have to have atleast one green lantern around to display the magnificient power.

they gave youth to a dying sun without a green lantern theres no telling what they could do fully powered..

quanchi112
the blue ring can protect you against pretty much any other corps, though, red lantern powers and orange lantern powers can be affected by blue lanterns.

might not be the best offensively, but defensively, they're hard to beat. Yes, I know it's healing abilities are the best of the bunch and with the green ring it's quite effective. Offensively it's the weakest one out there. This will make it very interesting in a paper, scissor, rock sort of way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by stormultt
yep but no blue is the strongest lanterns out of all of them including the black ones, geoff stated that but they're disadvantage is they have to have atleast one green lantern around to display the magnificient power.

they gave youth to a dying sun without a green lantern theres no telling what they could do fully powered.. When you say "strongest" what do you mean exactly?

-Pr-
Yes, I know it's healing abilities are the best of the bunch and with the green ring it's quite effective. Offensively it's the weakest one out there. This will make it very interesting in a paper, scissor, rock sort of way.

they're pretty much integral to the war of light, though. without them on their side, the gl's would have a much harder time and could even lose the war...

stormultt
When you say "strongest" what do you mean exactly?

In every sense of the world and that is what geoff meant they are just that the strongest. but that can only be with green lanterns present. they're light is the brightest also stated by geoff johns.

and i can witness to this because they gave youth to a sun without a gl around like making a PB n J sandwich.

And fyi i did think they were gonna die but if larfleeze goes near they're central battery he is dead point blank...as for any other lantern..

-Pr-
In every sense of the world and that is what geoff meant they are just that the strongest. but that can only be with green lanterns present. they're light is the brightest also stated by geoff johns.

and i can witness to this because they gave youth to a sun without a gl around like making a PB n J sandwich.

And fyi i did think they were gonna die but if larfleeze goes near they're central battery he is dead point blank...as for any other lantern..

larfleeze isn't on their planet, though, iirc.

stormultt
larfleeze isn't on their planet, though, iirc.

Hes gonna eventually make his way there seeig as though his greed for all the rings is building up IF he makes it pass the black lanterns lol..

but yea the blue lanterns central battery is the only central battery that can burn any lantern that tries to destroy or take power from it, and i think thats gonna play a key role in the story arc.

but heres the thing the blue lantern corps is only days old and has only not even a few members so theres another one of their disadvantages.

im just saying JUST WAIT if a green lantern assist the BL's you and me will see and witness what geoff meant by strongest and i cant wait.

quanchi112
they're pretty much integral to the war of light, though. without them on their side, the gl's would have a much harder time and could even lose the war... I know. They are needed, but on their own they aren't as offensively effective.

-Pr-
Hes gonna eventually make his way there seeig as though his greed for all the rings is building up IF he makes it pass the black lanterns lol..

but yea the blue lanterns central battery is the only central battery that can burn any lantern that tries to destroy or take power from it, and i think thats gonna play a key role in the story arc.

but heres the thing the blue lantern corps is only days old and has only not even a few members so theres another one of their disadvantages.

im just saying JUST WAIT if a green lantern assist the BL's you and me will see and witness what geoff meant by strongest and i cant wait.

yeah, hopefully we get to see it soon. ganthet wouldn't make a corps unless it was going to be a good one, and so far they've been pretty decent. once they hold off the orange lanterns, they'll rock.

I know. They are needed, but on their own they aren't as offensively effective.

true, but stick a gl beside them, and they start to look pretty damn good imo.

saint walker stood up to atrocitus on his own, iirc.

quanchi112

And fyi i did think they were gonna die but if larfleeze goes near they're central battery he is dead point blank...as for any other lantern.. Just like I said with a green present the two of them combined are more powerful than either one on their own.

Yes, but that has nothing to do with them doing anything in terms of offensively on their own which has always been my point. They need the green around to be offensively effective through them.

Don't underestimate larfleeze. He seems like he is going to be one tough hombre.

stormultt
Just like I said with a green present the two of them combined are more powerful than either one on their own.

Yes, but that has nothing to do with them doing anything in terms of offensively on their own which has always been my point. They need the green around to be offensively effective through them.

Don't underestimate larfleeze. He seems like he is going to be one tough hombre.

lol but did u see the black lanterns? uh lol this comic has gotten me bac in DC im so happy and excited for issue number 2 XDD

Knowsbleed33
Rage burns brightest.

quanchi112
yeah, hopefully we get to see it soon. ganthet wouldn't make a corps unless it was going to be a good one, and so far they've been pretty decent. once they hold off the orange lanterns, they'll rock.

true, but stick a gl beside them, and they start to look pretty damn good imo.

saint walker stood up to atrocitus on his own, iirc. But in the end wouldn't have held out and needed hal there a green ring. On his own he couldn't even hope to beat atrocitus.

quanchi112
lol but did u see the black lanterns? uh lol this comic has gotten me bac in DC im so happy and excited for issue number 2 XDD I do have high hopes here. Only thing missing me for is my boy Prime.

stormultt
But in the end wouldn't have held out and needed hal there a green ring. On his own he couldn't even hope to beat atrocitus.

i think he couldve survived just by using his defensive powers seeing as though they are ubber powerful in that direction also but yes with willpower hope is nothing..and i like how geoff displays it though this comic...

quanchi112
i think he couldve survived just by using his defensive powers seeing as though they are ubber powerful in that direction also but yes with willpower hope is nothing..and i like how geoff displays it though this comic... If he had nowhere to run atrocitus would eventually defeat him. I think we all agree this is going to make for some interesting matchups. I can't wait to see red lanterns going after everything that moves.

I really hope atrocitus runs into larfleeze.

stormultt
If he had nowhere to run atrocitus would eventually defeat him. I think we all agree this is going to make for some interesting matchups. I can't wait to see red lanterns going after everything that moves.

I really hope atrocitus runs into larfleeze.

that will be very VERY entertaining but i cant wait to see a red lanterns vs black lanterns throw down it will be just beautiful..

-Pr-
But in the end wouldn't have held out and needed hal there a green ring. On his own he couldn't even hope to beat atrocitus.

and with hal there giving the blue ring offensive capabilities?

stormultt
and with hal there giving the blue ring offensive capabilities?

yep but we still havent saw the blue lanterns really cut loose so im waitin...:/

The Nuul
Yellow.

BruceSkywalker
Red and green

quanchi112
and with hal there giving the blue ring offensive capabilities? Green and blue make quite a formidable combination.

shokosugi
Green Black

Mrblonde
Orange & Red

Philosophía
I like Larfleeze the most, not including the Green/Yellow corps.

The Nuul
Black is too new for me to say imo.

kevdude
Green or Orange Lanterns for me (for now).

willRules

Actually hope is what they do best big grin

Also they do have one power that could be interpreted as offensive, which is generating an image/environment of a subject's greatest hope. But I suppose that's more distraction than anything....

And according to the Tales of the Corps issue 1, Blue Lanterns seem to be able to withstand the Orange corps. When Saint Walker appeared to be overwhelmed by Orange Lanterns, the story ends with him throwing his ring arm into the air and just hoping.

-Pr-
Green and blue make quite a formidable combination.

they do, but the point remains that the green are right fcked without the blue. blue lanterns can hold off orange and red lanterns easily, something the GL's havent been able to do bar Hal once or twice, and he's not going to win the entire war single handed.

psycho gundam

And fyi i did think they were gonna die but if larfleeze goes near they're central battery he is dead point blank...as for any other lantern.. that sig is awesome.

It's Faceman
green

McNasty996
I like the orange lanterns and the black lanterns.
Mainly because I'm just the type of person to want
it all and not die because of it. I would like to have The
orange lantern battery though, with that thing
you could take ona corps single handidly.

I dig the red and white pokemons

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Orange & Red

the ninjak
Black both power and personality.

Prep-Man
Purple.

AsbestosFlaygon
White

BattleMage
Yellow or Orange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.