captain america vs cable H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
captain america vs cable in a H2H fight

no shield no guns

who wins ?

Juk3n
If Cap is Steve, then he wins, he's bloody though and knows he's been in a fight.

Mindset
Cable punches his face off.

Eternal Idol
Captain America wins a majority. Cable wins a few:
Originally posted by Mindset
Cable punches his face off.

Mshinu
Cap still takes a majority even without the shield I believe, but Cable sure makes him pay for it.

Wild Shadow
i pick the bionic arm ftw

jrodslam
Cap.

Wild Shadow
cable has held his own against logan without a shield hoding his ground. i think cable can do the same against cap especially since cap doesnt have the durability as logan.

Survivor19
Terminator Cable wins.

FrothByte
Doesn't cable have class 10 strength? I haven't been keeping up with him lately, but if he still has this then my money's on him.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by FrothByte
Doesn't cable have class 10 strength? I haven't been keeping up with him lately, but if he still has this then my money's on him.
Just on the cybernetic half of his body.

Cap's already Cable thrashed him in a quick spar, until Cable bailed himself out using his Geezus-Force TK to restrain Cap.

Mindset
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Just on the cybernetic half of his body.

Cap's already Cable thrashed him in a quick spar, until Cable bailed himself out using his Geezus-Force TK to restrain Cap. You mean when Cap basically sucker punched him then knocked him out of a window?

Eternal Idol
You mean when Cap basically sucker punched him then knocked him out of a window?
That would be the one, but I wouldn't call it a sucker punch. Cable wanted a fight, and he wasn't able to defend himself in time.

Mindset
Cable handed Cap his shield then he got sucker punched...

Cable never really wanted to fight Cap, read C&D 25 again.

Xplosive
In Cable & Deadpool Cable wasn't a match for Captain America without his powers.

Mindset
*sigh*

Mindset
Cable never wanted to beat him in a fight, he was never intending to fight him hth, he was trying to prove a point.

Cable wanted Cap to see what he made Providence for etc.

Eternal Idol
Cable handed Cap his shield then he got sucker punched...

Cable never really wanted to fight Cap, read C&D 25 again.

I just looked it over. Cable caught an incognito Steve Rogers spying on Providence. The have a quick exchange about the shield. When the comic focuses back on them, Rogers is suiting up for battle. He even asks Cable if he's sure about it, and Cable insists. He knew what was was gonna happen.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/mistersinister84/comic%20debate/th_CDP252006StreetSamurai-DCP11.jpg

Mindset
Perhaps, but still:

Cable never wanted to beat him in a fight, he was never intending to fight him hth, he was trying to prove a point.

Cable wanted Cap to see what he made Providence for etc.

Anyway, it's not proof that Cap would win in a fight at all, which was the point.

Eternal Idol
Perhaps, but still.
Anyway, it's not proof that Cap would win in a fight at all, which was the point.
Cable practically admits Captain America is physically superior in just about every way. It's ass-kissing, sure, but mixed with self-doubt.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/mistersinister84/comic%20debate/th_CDP252006StreetSamurai-DCP13.jpg

After that, Cable busts out with the TK, which is how he planned to beat Captain America all along. Cable restrain him, and then shows Cap his memories from his own timeline to justify the creation of Providence.

Mindset
All it is is ass kissing.

Cable has taken on Deadpool and Wolverine, he has no reason to doubt himself against Cap.

Again, not proof of anything.

The Nuul
Classic Cable has better H2H feats than current, I do believe.

Mindset
Based on?

The Nuul
Most of the New Mutants/X-force and current issues I have read. IMO of course.

Current uses is power much more than classic.

I still think Cable puts up a great fight.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Cable practically admits Captain America is physically superior in just about every way. It's ass-kissing, sure, but mixed with self-doubt.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/mistersinister84/comic%20debate/th_CDP252006StreetSamurai-DCP13.jpg

After that, Cable busts out with the TK, which is how he planned to beat Captain America all along. Cable restrain him, and then shows Cap his memories from his own timeline to justify the creation of Providence.

Good, I remembered that issue well, I thought I was wrong because of Mindset, but this scan proved I remembered well. So like I said:

Originally posted by Xplosive
In Cable & Deadpool Cable wasn't a match for Captain America without his powers.

Nihilist
Cap wins.

StiltmanFTW
Steve

Mindset
Good, I remembered that issue well, I thought I was wrong because of Mindset, but this scan proved I remembered well. So like I said: Uh, you were wrong.

Cable never even tried fighting Cap hth, nor was he ever going to, so how does that show he wasn't a match for him.

Xplosive
Uh, you were wrong.

Cable never even tried fighting Cap hth, nor was he ever going to, so how does that show he wasn't a match for him.

Is that why he said all he said and used his powers?

Mindset
Did you completely missed the point of why they fought?

If after reading the comic you actually think Cable wanted to beat Cap up in a fight, well, there's no point in trying to debate with you.

SWblayde938
Who would win between these 2 if they went all out

Juk3n
Originally posted by SWblayde938
Who would win between these 2 if they went all out

Cable would seperate the atoms holding Cap together, or just launch him into the upper atmosphere, or drop a city on him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juk3n
Cable would seperate the atoms holding Cap together, or just launch him into the upper atmosphere, or drop a city on him.

Dude its a H2H fight.

Juk3n
i was replying to the above post, i didn't think he meant h2h, else why would he ask the same question as the OP?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juk3n
i was replying to the above post, i didn't think he meant h2h, else why would he ask the same question as the OP?

Oh well my bad then lol. Well I agree with what you said.

chomperx9
bump

cmack
i dont think captain america can beat cable without his shield

Prep-Man
Captain America.

Xplosive
Did you completely missed the point of why they fought?

If after reading the comic you actually think Cable wanted to beat Cap up in a fight, well, there's no point in trying to debate with you.

You are missing the point what I wanted to say.
The point is that Cable said Cap is his physical superior in every single way.
CA has clearly more chance beating him than Cable him.
If someone is physical superior, the other can make up that with MA skills, but the point is that Cable is not more skilled than CA. So, in H2H, a clear advantage for CA. He takes this fight in a clear majority.

Mindset
You are missing the point what I wanted to say.
The point is that Cable said Cap is his physical superior in every single way.
CA has clearly more chance beating him than Cable him.
If someone is physical superior, the other can make up that with MA skills, but the point is that Cable is not more skilled than CA. So, in H2H, a clear advantage for CA. He takes this fight in a clear majority. You might want to go off of Cable's showings than a panel of him kissing Cap's ass.

Xplosive
CA was also always regarded as one of the best MA artist in MU.

Mindset
OK?

Xplosive
Captain America punches his face off.

Juk3n
Captain America punches his face off.

SRSLY dude...

Xplosive
Do you have something to say?

chomperx9
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.