Deadpool vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
DP gets the powergem.

And go...

Enyalus
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Deadpool wins...

lol

Master Court
... Hulk, obviously.

But why Deadpool? Kinda random. Like why not Gambit with powergem? Or Kraven? Or Jigsaw? They all stand just as little a chance as anyone not top-tier, powergem or not.

Lord Feron
Love the sig Genshien, can't wait till the next game comes out.

I think Hulk would win. DP would mess around too much and some how lose the gem.

Sheperd out...

Parmaniac
Kidding? I mean really even Aunt May could beat Hulk with the Power Gem if Hulk don't take it away from deadpool somehow he will definitely loose

If I remeber correct the Power Gem is told to grant all Power that exists and will exist in the whole universe (I know kinda dumb, in reallife theres always the same amount of energy in the universe and I think theres no real diffrence in comics in this case)

Wild Shadow
the problem with deadpool is getting him to sit down and explain exactly how the gem works. theoretically DP should have this in the bag.

listen wade this gem gives you the power to be stronger and more durable/invincible then hulk you just gotta believe you can hurt him or take away his gamma radiation.

wade: okay gotcha bodslide by one.

weasel: wade wait!! you forgot the gem!!

Priest
This would be a funny ass read.

Survivor19
Deadpool loses anyway.

Dude, Gambit with powerjem can blow up planet in matter of minutes, if not seconds. And stop time. And travel between dimensions...
Basically, he will become New Sun.

Master Court
Originally posted by Survivor19
Dude, Gambit with powerjem can blow up planet in matter of minutes, if not seconds. And stop time. And travel between dimensions...
Basically, he will become New Sun.

Yeah, about Gambit, I realized that after I posted, but didn't bother to edit or retract.

But still, my point is unless someone is pretty powerful to begin with, the powergem still won't mean much against Hulk as he is these days. Plus, with recent events, it seems he can tap into World Breaker if he needs to.

Anyway, my point was also; does it matter, within reason, who has the powergem? This is really Hulk versus Powergem. Deadpool personally would never beat Hulk under any circumstances, but someone like Juggernaut with powergem is just spite. Basically I'm saying, either a jobber is wielding the powergem and Hulk wins, or a powerful guy has the powergem and it's spite. The nature of the powergem makes this versus extremely... precarious and ambiguous.

Eternal Idol
Deadpool with the Power Gem wins. He's already a better fighter than Hulk, and now he's getting high-end strength and durability boosts. He only loses through CIS (he loses the gem somehow) or PIS (Hulk's power rivals or overcomes the gem's).

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
Deadpool loses anyway.

With CIS maybe, otherwise, no.

Wild Shadow
with CIS on DP pawns hulk as a 6 inch hero.. big grin stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.