Which of these Marvel characters would make the best Green Lantern?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Rank them from best to worst:

Captain America

Wolverine

Spider-Man

Iron Man

Reed Richards

Professor X

Punisher

Iron Fist

psycho gundam
ironman/captain america

-
-
-
-
do whatever you want to the rest.

Starscream M
wouldn't Iron Man be a bad choice because his willpower is kinda sketchy

Enyalus
I think Wolverine's being able to focus and deal with constant pain shows he's got a ton of will power (his HF is partly based on it, I believe), so he'd be really good IMO.

Iron Fist's mental discipline means he'd be great, too. Guardian like. big grin

Spider-Man = Worst GL ever.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus

Spider-Man = Worst GL ever. Why?

I think he'd be awesome...in terms of entertainment. He would make the most creative/funniest constructs...

He also has the best combo of intelligence/willpower out of the group imo.

Mindset
Which of the above have performed surgery on themselves?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
...Punisher?

Sounds like some gross-ass macho thing he'd do.

Mshinu
1: Captain America
2: Iron Fist
3: Professor X
4: Punisher
5: Reed Richards
6: Wolverine
7: Iron Man
8: Spiderman

psycho gundam
...Punisher?

Sounds like some gross-ass macho thing he'd do. he'd do it with a rusty syringe if he had to.

stormultt
captain america

spiderman

storm

black panther

iron man

silver surfer

Warlord
Cap would probably made the best Lantern ever

shokosugi
Cap

manx422
wolvie

golem370
Thing would be a good choice.

Mshinu
Cable and Sage would be good

I was thinking Emma Frost but she doesn`t wear green well...

Kris Blaze
Iron fist or Reed tbh.

Originally posted by Mindset

Oh? We're bringing back that old joke? 313

golem370
Classic Xavier would be a good choice. Be interseting seeing how he would deal with Magneto and Classic Juggernaut.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Starscream M
Rank them from best to worst:

Captain America

Wolverine

Spider-Man

Iron Man

Reed Richards

Professor X

Punisher

Iron Fist

Cap
Prof
IF
Reed
Spider
Pun
IM

Gonna throw in one guy who I think will serious **** up any other lantern... Doom his willpower is seriously off the charts. evil face

Parmaniac
Why?

I think he'd be awesome...in terms of entertainment. He would make the most creative/funniest constructs...

Agreed

overall I think Punisher would be No.1 isn't it kinda permanent showing of willpower if you look on what he's doing?

-Pr-
i think Punisher is in the same boat as the likes of Batman or Green Arrow, in that he'd be too cynical.

Cap would be the obvious choice, imo.

Wild Shadow
logans willpower is off the chart.

then you got cap ans his so so willpower thx to his SSS roll eyes (sarcastic) pun could match his lvl of willpower them two would be good.

Ironfist would be another good green lantern with massive lvls of will power.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
i think Punisher is in the same boat as the likes of Batman or Green Arrow, in that he'd be too cynical.

Cap would be the obvious choice, imo.

yeah in my opinion Bats should have a GL Ring too, ok I would ruin the concept of the character but I think by logic he should wear a ring

illadelph12
I think Professor X personally. He's the best blend of intelligence, willpower (sticking to a dream of equality in the face for so much adversity takes a lot of will), and compassion in the group coupled with being a high level psionic in his own regard, though he'd probably make a better Blue Lantern than Green.

2nd choice would be Reed. The complex construct and power application possibilities are scary. He could be the new Master Builder.

3rd would be Cap. The good soldier bit, and near unmatched will.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
yeah in my opinion Bats should have a GL Ring too, ok I would ruin the concept of the character but I think by logic he should wear a ring

he very well could, he just needs to, as he said himself, get over what happened to him to make him batman...

Placidity
Reed and Stark would make constructs that would be ownage.

Xavier, already armed with his telepathy would probably be the most powerful.

Enyalus
Originally posted by illadelph12
I think Professor X personally. He's the best blend of intelligence, willpower (sticking to a dream of equality in the face for so much adversity takes a lot of will), and compassion in the group coupled with being a high level psionic in his own regard, though he'd probably make a better Blue Lantern than Green.

2nd choice would be Reed. The complex construct and power application possibilities are scary. He could be the new Master Builder.

3rd would be Cap. The good soldier bit, and near unmatched will.
Yeah, but then what do you know, your comic knowledge has progressed the least of anyone here since '07.

shifty

rotiart
Whonwas the greatest gl of all time... Hal Jordan

when you see the list cap is most like Hal hence he makes the ultimate green lantern.

Soldiers... With indomitable will. Cap is the penultimate battle tactician..

Premium
Reed if he could use enough willpower would be all kinds of awesome.

Enyalus
Reed's shit is weak.

ankur29
best GL would be punisher/cap

spiderman needs to grow a pair and stop doubting himself before he can become a GL , but based on his high end showings he'd be a badass GL

worst GL would be sentry

Mshinu
Originally posted by ankur29
worst GL would be sentry

Worse than a Rhino GL?

Nihilist
Ben Grimm/Thing would make a great GL.

psycho gundam
though he's not listed, i think exodus would be a solid lantern amongst the elite of their ranks. the guy literally feeds on his supporters psionic energy, so if he was leading a squad of gl's, their belief in him would further enhance his mental powers.

dude would be a tank.

Survivor19
IMO, Gladiator wll make awesome Green Lantern.

Mindship
Captain America
Prof X
Reed Richards
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Spiderman
Wolverine
Punisher

illadelph12
Yeah, but then what do you know, your comic knowledge has progressed the least of anyone here since '07.

shifty

I'd make a smart reply, but I'm eating fried chicken.

Enyalus
Had some at work this morning. Homemade. Damn, it was delicious. But I got in at 10:30 and there was only two pieces left. sad

The Nuul

Better be Popeyes?.....mad

Battlehammer

agreed

basilisk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Worse than a Rhino GL?

Rhino is too dumb to use the ring. His constructs would turn out nothing like what he wanted and probably attack him as much as his enemies, and when he flew around he would be completely out of control and smashing into everything in sight. The ring's auto protection would probably shut down his mind and put him in stasis just to stop him hurting himself further.

The ring sentience would continue to do its duties on its own and just fly around with Rhino dangling by his finger.

Mshinu
Stacy X would be an interesting GL

complexbrother
Wolvie

Spiderman

Captian America

Storm

Professor X

Iron Fist

Eternal Idol
Iron Man (best all-round)
Punisher (most willpower)
Captain America (best strategist and great willpower)
Wolverine (high willpower)
Iron Fist (good willpower and discipline)
Spiderman (best constructs)

Metalmanx
Why?

thumb up Agreed

It seems like too many people forget this. I think Spidey would be the best here. His sheer creativity alone puts him well above the rest. Add that to his willpower, and you've got yourself a top-tier GL there.

golem370
Apocalypse
Mister Sinister
Guardian
Gamora
Moondragon
Adam Warlock
Most recent Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.