Larfreeze vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Kris Blaze
Larfleeze.

Lord Feron
Amazo with ease me thinks...

Parmaniac
hard to tell at this point if Amazo can copy just the ability to "absorb" the beaten beings and not the whole corps it's pretty hard if he replicates the corps too then easily Amazo (can Amazo adapt abilitys of everone or just JLA members?)

Digi
Question is, can Amazo copy the power of an entire Corps power battery, because that is what Larfleeze is wielding. The answer to the thread lies in that question. I'd guess no, but it's just a guess.

D_Dude1210
The trick here is that Larfreeze's power is greed based. Even if Amazo can copy his powers, can he copy his greed? big grin

Lord Feron
Didn't amazo copy GL will based powers? or something to that effect? right right??

anyway Amazo has 1/2 of the worlogog thingie so im pretty sure he could copy anything. happy

iceman24567
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Didn't amazo copy GL will based powers? or something to that effect?

anyway Amazo has 1/2 of the worgogog thingie so im pretty much anything. what now?

Galan007
Originally posted by Digi
Question is, can Amazo copy the power of an entire Corps power battery, because that is what Larfleeze is wielding. The answer to the thread lies in that question. I'd guess no, but it's just a guess. amazo was able to copy half of the worlogog - and the only reason he didn't copy the whole thing is because hourman broke free before he was able to. so assuming this is a PIS-free amazo, i'd think his chances of copying the battery are pretty high.

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
The trick here is that Larfreeze's power is greed based. Even if Amazo can copy his powers, can he copy his greed? big grin amazo thrives on stealing the power from others, for the sole purpose of increasing his own. that tells me 'greed' in some fashion, is pretty much his primary emotion.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Galan007
amazo was able to copy half of the worlogog - and the only reason he didn't copy the whole thing is because hourman broke free before he was able to. so assuming this is a PIS-free amazo, i'd think his chances of copying the battery are pretty high.

amazo thrives on stealing the power from others, for the sole purpose of increasing his own. that tells me 'greed' in some fashion, is pretty much his primary emotion.

Said everything so much better than me! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.