carnage vs midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place during the last civil war battle, they must locate and engage each other. ko, kill no doors.

Digi
Without prep, I'm not sure what MNer would be able to do to harm Carnage permanently. Good fight, but edge to the psychopath.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
Good fight, but edge to the psychopath.
Which one?

lol

Digi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Which one?

lol

wink

guy222
carnage

The Nuul
Nothing Mid can do to harm him really, Carnage would rip Mid apart.

Originally posted by guy222
*warning....its gory*

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7383/xforce170016.th.jpghttp://img11.imageshack.us/img11/264/xforce170017.th.jpg

Just like Carnage vs Mid.

BruceSkywalker
Carnage ftw

Eternal Idol
Carnage slaughters Midnighter.

Survivor19
Nuul, it seems like you just love that pwnge.
Without prep i don't see Midnighter winning against symbiote.

Digi
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Carnage slaughters Midnighter.

MNer doesn't get slaughtered by anyone. He loses, yes. But to say that anyone under low herald gets an easy win off of him doesn't know MNer. Even if, say, a high meta takes 10/10, none of those would be effortless.

The Nuul
Well, without prep there is nothing Mid can do to harm him. This is a one way slaughter. One would need to have the ability to defend himself or attack back, which Mid cannot do vs a symbiote very well.

Carnage is stronger, faster, range, heals 100X times better and faster.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Digi
MNer doesn't get slaughtered by anyone. He loses, yes. But to say that anyone under low herald gets an easy win off of him doesn't know MNer. Even if, say, a high meta takes 10/10, none of those would be effortless.
I only know general knowledge about Midnighter, you're right... but while he maybe a great streetleveler, but what can really do against someone with Carnage's powerset? I have no doubt he'll put up a hell of a fight, but he'll probably get worn down quick before he is killed.

The Nuul
Mid is def not a street leveler.....mad

Digi
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I only know general knowledge about Midnighter, you're right... but while he maybe a great streetleveler, but what can really do against someone with Carnage's powerset? I have no doubt he'll put up a hell of a fight, but he'll probably get worn down quick before he is killed.

He's got an excellent respect section in the Authority respect thread. Usually a concise collection of a character's feats speak better for their abilities than any few sentences I could muster hear. But yes, he's above street level, and is a legit metahuman.

Eternal Idol
I'm really only familiar with Marvel characters, so I'll check it out.

Enyalus
Mid has the ability to instantly analyze an opponent's enhancements as well as his weaknesses.

He'd know Carnage was vulnerable to sound. Now, knowing that and using it in battle are two things.

Digi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Mid has the ability to instantly analyze an opponent's enhancements as well as his weaknesses.

He'd know Carnage was vulnerable to sound. Now, knowing that and using it in battle are two things.

^

His base physical stats are also slightly > peak human, making him a meta in the truest sense. But his computer-like ability to analyze literally millions of combat scenarios a second, combined with his ability to analyze opponents for powers and weaknesses, means he always wins if there's a way to do so.

Again, no problems with carnage winning. But easily? Hell no. Carnage scares other people. Midnighter would just be devilishly amused that he's not as into gore and mayhem as he expected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.