sabretooth vs rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
who do you think will take this fight? i give my vote to sabretooth he is just too vicious and cruel for rhino and i see sabretooth taking his eyes out and cut his throat

thanos-prime
i give it to rhino he may be dumb but he is to durable and strong for tooth

Wild Shadow
sabretooth would tear his throat out.

Mshinu
Poor Rhino.. Sabes is going to do a long list of very sadistic painful things to him before he passes out.

ankur29
is this adamantium sabretooth?

can normal sabretooth even cut rhino...he is high caliber bullet proof/armour peircing rounds proof etc?

Survivor19
Rhino will find a way to lose, as always.

StiltmanFTW
Rhino always loses. Even against Misty Knight. And you're putting him against Sabretooth? Poor Aleksei...

Eternal Idol
Sans BFR...

Iron Fist rogue Sabretooth gets murdered to death.
Classic Sabretooth gets his ass kicked by Rhino, but is able to hurt and frustrate him some.
Fully-upgraded Weapon X Sabretooth wins every time.

occultdestroyer
Average Sabretooth loses.

With the adamantium upgrades, I can see him cutting through Rhino's hide like butter.

Battlehammer
........any version of sabes wins....rhino got beat by a 2 inch tall DP

Mindset
2inch DP can beat anyone

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Battlehammer
........any version of sabes wins....rhino got beat by a 2 inch tall DP
The writers like to shit all over Rhino for some reason, but seriously, nobody can be that stupid. Barring plot-devices and exaggerated CIS, Rhino kicks the crap out of all versions of Sabretooth except Adamantium Sabretooth.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
The writers like to shit all over Rhino for some reason, but seriously, nobody can be that stupid. Barring plot-devices and exaggerated CIS, Rhino kicks the crap out of all versions of Sabretooth except Adamantium Sabretooth.
no he doesent. Rhinio is a moron, it actaully out of character for him not to be a walking retard of cis. The rhino you speak of does not exsist.

Eternal Idol
no he doesent. Rhinio is a moron, it actaully out of character for him not to be a walking retard of cis. The rhino you speak of does not exsist.
You don't need to be smart to beat the hell out of someone. Rhino's major strength advantage more than makes up for his stupidity.

Battlehammer
You don't need to be smart to beat the hell out of someone. Rhino's major strength advantage more than makes up for his stupidity.

it doesent though thats why he gets beat by ever street leveler he runs accross.

sabre-tooth even with out adamtium would destroy him

Eternal Idol
it doesent though thats why he gets beat by ever street leveler he runs accross.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

Battlehammer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.
ecpt with him it not pis it cis. He loses due to cis and it always been that way. He loses becuases he a retard, not becuases he depowered.

also something that happens the vast majority of the time is not pis.

Eternal Idol
ecpt with him it not pis it cis. He loses due to cis and it always been that way. He loses becuases he a retard, not becuases he depowered.

also something that happens the vast majority of the time is not pis.
Off the top of my head, Spider-Man and Misty Knight knocking him out were PIS. I'm sure there's a lot more, but I can't be bothered to look.

So, he's not too stupid to go toe-to-toe for a few rounds with bricks like the Hulk and the Thing, but somehow his CIS is one for anyone who doesn't have the power to put him on his ass?

Doesn't sound right to me.

Battlehammer
Off the top of my head, Spider-Man and Misty Knight knocking him out were PIS. I'm sure there's a lot more, but I can't be bothered to look.

So, he's not too stupid to go toe-to-toe for a few rounds with bricks like the Hulk and the Thing, but somehow his CIS is one for anyone who doesn't have the power to put him on his ass?

Doesn't sound right to me.

Majority the vats Majority of his encounters he acts like a total retard and gets beat, The minority of his apearences is when he does good, and thoses could literrally be the ones argued as pis. becuases they go against the bast majority of his showings, appearances and character.

Knowsbleed33
Average Sabertooth can't hurt Rhino.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Average Sabertooth can't hurt Rhino.
yea he can. sabre-tooth has hurt and skinned the wendigo who would utterly wreck rhino.

Eternal Idol
Majority the vats Majority of his encounters he acts like a total retard and gets beat, The minority of his apearences is when he does good, and thoses could literrally be the ones argued as pis. becuases they go against the bast majority of his showings, appearances and character.
Why would those good showings be considered PIS? Because his durability and strength are at the levels they should be? Because he uses his powers effectively?

Again, that doesn't sound right to me.

Battlehammer
Why would those good showings be considered PIS? Because his durability and strength are at the levels they should be? Because he uses his powers effectively?

Again, that doesn't sound right to me.

again how do you know thats what they should be at when the vast majority and I mean vast says other wises?

Eternal Idol
again how do you know thats what they should be at when the vast majority and I mean vast says other wises?
Because Rhino is a brick who is not too far off from Class 100. Bricks have durability that is usually proportional to their strength. Those are his official powers, and they were put to the test in his fights with Hulk, Thing, the Surfer, and a few others.

Battlehammer
Because Rhino is a brick who is not too far off from Class 100. Bricks have durability that is usually proportional to their strength. Those are his official powers, and they were put to the test in his fights with Hulk, Thing, the Surfer, and a few others.
just becauses your a brick does not make you class 100 or near it. No bricks dont always and to assume rhino does it jsut bad logic.

yet thoses incidences are the vast minority. Also the silver surfer event was pis.

Knowsbleed33
yea he can. sabre-tooth has hurt and skinned the wendigo who would utterly wreck rhino.

No he wouldn't.

And Wendigo would utterly wreck Rhino because Rhino fights like an idiot, not because Rhino's durability is so-so. Fact remains Sabretooth can't hurt Rhino.

Besides, Sabes beings able to defeat a Wendigo is bad writing.

Eternal Idol
just becauses your a brick does not make you class 100 or near it. No bricks dont always and to assume rhino does it jsut bad logic.

yet thoses incidences are the vast minority. Also the silver surfer event was pis.
Rhino's last known strength level was 80 tons... that's still pretty close to Class 100.

And what the hell are you talking about? Bricks just about always have insane durability. Name 5 bricks without higher-end durability.

Rhino lost to the Silver Surfer, there was no PIS involved. If anything, Surfer's pacifism can be considered CIS.

ankur29
No he wouldn't.

And Wendigo would utterly wreck Rhino because Rhino fights like an idiot, not because Rhino's durability is so-so. Fact remains Sabretooth can't hurt Rhino.

Besides, Sabes beings able to defeat a Wendigo is bad writing.

agreed, logan couldn't even beat a wendingo in his oiginal appearance...

beside was the wendingo in question the same one with the high feats , there are loads of wendigos, they aren't all equally powerful/durable

StiltmanFTW
Eye-gouge for the win.

StiltmanFTW
No he wouldn't.

Are you sure? He destroyed Archangel's wings with his organic claws.

occultdestroyer
Because Rhino is a brick who is not too far off from Class 100.
Rhino is nowhere near class 100, or even class 50.

He'd most probably be around class 30-40.

And yes, he is a lot more durable and stronger than Sabretooth. Barring CIS/PIS, he'd pummel Sabretooth to a pulp.

StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth's much faster, more agile, incredibly skilled... yeah, Rhino wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

occultdestroyer
Rhino has virtually tanked rockets/missiles and machine gun fire..
Something I can't say about Sabretooth.

Wild Shadow
do ppl realize that sabre is better brick smasher then logan? roll eyes (sarcastic) angel

didnt sabe take on a small army of super clowns of mr. sinister?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Rhino has virtually tanked rockets/missiles and machine gun fire..
Something I can't say about Sabretooth.

Sabes has more durability feats than you think. Even without adamantium.

He doesn't have to be as durable as Rhino to defeat him.

SamZED

And yes, he is a lot more durable and stronger than Sabretooth. Barring CIS/PIS, he'd pummel Sabretooth to a pulp. Im not all that familliar with classification, but Rhino can lift 80 tons. Sabertooth still wrecks him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Im not all that familliar with classification, but Rhino can lift 80 tons. Sabertooth still wrecks him.

85-90 I think.

occultdestroyer
Well, in this match, durability is what really counts.

Yes, Sabes is indeed a lot faster and quicker than Rhino, but speed is useless if you can't even take down your opponent.

With the adamantium, Sabes would have brick-like durability and sharper claws, coupled with his insane HF... more than enough to take down any brick below Thing-level.

StiltmanFTW
Durability of his organic claws is insane.

But even if it wasn't, what's stopping Sabes from going for the eyes?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Durability of his organic claws is insane.

But even if it wasn't, what's stopping Sabes from going for the eyes?

his righteous sense of fare play and none use of deadly force to kill or maim. big grin basically his CIS

ankur29

Rhino can lift 80 tons...

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_RhinoA.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_RhinoB.jpg

Originally posted by SamZED
Im not all that familliar with classification, but Rhino can lift 80 tons. Sabertooth still wrecks him.

strength classification.. rhino is class 90, like thing etc:

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/th_0STATREFERENCE.jpg

also rhino has superspeed...he can run at 100 mph

h1a8
Bump
This is current Rhino against The Tooth.

golem370
Sabes is a brawler right that might make this fight good for Rhino because if Sabes tries to stand toe to toe with Rhino he should get pummeled I mean Rhino weight alone is 700 pounds he is a thick skin tank.

Flyattractor
What if this was the Rhino with the accelerated Intelligence from that one story? The one that figured out Spidey's Real ID using Algebra?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

That doesn't matter against physically inferior opponents. Rhino stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.