Chris Redfield vs. Sam Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Foxy Shazam
RE 5 Chris vs. Sam Fisher, in an abandoned warehouse. Both have they're best gear.

Who wins?

Q'Anilia
Sam Fisher. Sam against Snake may have been a debate, but this really, really goes to Sam.

Foxy Shazam
Sam has a real good chance of winning this, but I don't think it's as one sided as your saying. Chris goes up against opponents who are otherworldly and much tougher than anyone Sam has faced. But Sam is probably the superior soldier.

Q'Anilia
As it has been said by many on this forum before me, who he has fought is irrelevant.
I've seen Chris top athletic feats, I've seen the peak of his strength, and I've seen his accuracy.

Sam takes this. You realise you are giving Sam his best equipment. This include IR, motion sensors, spycams and grenades. Chris is good, but far from good enough. Sam stomps.

Premium
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Sam against Snake may have been a debate,

No.

MooCowofJustice
Actually it was a pretty good debate when it came to the stealth portion.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Premium
No.

Did you read the thread? The Sam supporter (Note singular though) brought up a good amount of points that was in favor of Sam. I'm pretty sure I was not the only one convinced that Sam could win one of the stated scenarios.

ScreamPaste
I was pretty convinced Sam could win one, too.

Q'Anilia
Exactly. As for this thread, Sam takes it hands down.

Wei Phoenix
Sam wins, much better fighter and more skilled and better training.

XanatosForever
Chris's RAGE won't help him here. shifty

Ms.Marvel
unless sam has twice the durability of a large boulder i dont see how he can avoid getting rolled into a lava lake.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
unless sam has twice the durability of a large boulder i dont see how he can avoid getting rolled into a lava lake.

By countering Chris, and using superior h2h skills. The boulder incident reaked PIS anyway.

Ms.Marvel
you cant counter a chris-roll. chris rolls can shatter mountains if used incorrectly.

Wei Phoenix
you cant counter a chris-roll. chris rolls can shatter mountains if used incorrectly.

Oh yeah?! Guess who just got deleted from my Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter? Also don't expect a Christmas card this year either young lady.

Premium
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Did you read the thread? The Sam supporter (Note singular though) brought up a good amount of points that was in favor of Sam. I'm pretty sure I was not the only one convinced that Sam could win one of the stated scenarios. Get back to me when Sam has beaten any Snake feats.

SpadeKing
Get back to me when Sam has beaten any Snake feats.

only thing I really see them having a good match in is pure stealth.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by SpadeKing
only thing I really see them having a good match in is pure stealth.

Which is more or less what the first scenario was.

Ridley_Prime
drylaugh

Q'Anilia
Get back to me when Sam has beaten any Snake feats. http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/vendettachrncls/anime/facepalm.jpg

Enjoy your read:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t511242.html

Phantom Miria
Chris has nothing on Fisher. Despite all his merits, he'll never know what hit him.

Get back to me when Sam has beaten any Snake feats.

I know you don't like it, but Sam has better stealth feats than Snake.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Chris has nothing on Fisher. Despite all his merits, he'll never know what hit him.

I know you don't like it, but Sam has better stealth feats than Snake.

Solid Snake while a Rookie managed to hide and then beat an experienced Big Boss. The Same Big Boss that when younger and inexperienced, used stealth to the point where he could solo entire Russian small armies without being detected, and fought a 100 year old man who was basically a living plant without being detected. Oh and he invented modern sniping. And right before that, he fought and beat a literally invisible person.

Wei Phoenix
What does Snake have to do with this thread people?

King-Fingolfin
HE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT

Wei Phoenix
Don't go to sleep tonight. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.