Tony Stark vs Norman Osborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Tony Stark is pissed for losing his company and he goes over knocking on Norman Osborns door to have a word with him they start arguing over the company and it starts getting more and more rough. finally they got at it fist fighting.

the question is who would win the fight ?

no armor suit for either one

Eternal Idol
Norman Osborn is still enhanced by the Goblin Serum, right?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Norman Osborn is still enhanced by the Goblin Serum, right? not in this fight or it wouldnt be fair. only thing he gets from the serum is his fighting skills. but no extra strength

Darth Martin
I'd go with Stark. It's been noted and showed several times that he's been trained by Steve Rogers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'd go with Stark. It's been noted and showed several times that he's been trained by Steve Rogers. plus his enhancements ala the extremis.

Eternal Idol
All other things being equal, Stark wins.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Galan007
plus his enhancements ala the extremis. Thought he no longer had it. Not to mention he shouldn't for this fight since Norman doesn't have his powers.

BruceSkywalker
Stark wins, he has been trained by Steve Rogers and since Norman is not enhanced by the goblin serum, Tony pwns

Lord Feron
Tony!

occultdestroyer
Nah, Tony is not the man he used to be. He's a bit dumber now, gradually losing some IQ points.

Norman, on the other hand, is still a smartass and dons a stronger armor + Goblin Serum.

Crimson Dynamo FTLose

StiltmanFTW
He doesn't have goblin juice for this thread.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Nah, Tony is not the man he used to be. He's a bit dumber now, gradually losing some IQ points.

What?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't have goblin juice for this thread.

But it'd be interesting if his Goblin persona is fighting Stark. I would think he'd kill Stark then.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What?

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6071/invincibleironman15mrsh.th.jpg

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6071/invincibleironman15mrsh.th.jpg

Oh, okay. I forgot that Tony was deleting some of his memory.

SamZED
Osborn is a superhuman. He takes it. If no powers Tony kicks his butt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.