Thor vs. All Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Excluding Odin....

Could Thor defeat all the asgardians by himself if he wanted to?

Kris Blaze
He can and has.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He can and has. WHEN

SWblayde938
i have a question about thor... if he is seperated from his hammer does he revert back to blake

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SWblayde938
i have a question about thor... if he is seperated from his hammer does he revert back to blake

Wow you're extremely late. It's been like eons since that happened I believe.

psycho gundam
Excluding Odin....

Could Thor defeat all the asgardians by himself if he wanted to? asgard the dimension, or just the kingdom/world of asgard?

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wow you're extremely late. It's been like eons since that happened I believe. but when it does, does he revert back to blake

Wei Phoenix
but when it does, does he revert back to blake

I just basically said no.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by psycho gundam
asgard the dimension, or just the kingdom/world of asgard? Basically him vs. all the asgardian warriors

SWblayde938
I just basically said no. hold up i just read somewhere a little bit ago he lost to beta ray bill and was seperated from his hamemr and reverted back to blake

Wei Phoenix
hold up i just read somewhere a little bit ago he lost to beta ray bill and was seperated from his hamemr and reverted back to blake

Well I remember Rulk holding his hammer and beating him with it and he didn't revert back.

thanos-prime
is bor included?

SWblayde938
Originally posted by thanos-prime
is bor included? if he is a asgardian

thanos-prime
id say thor loses then

Eternal Idol
The Asgardians don't have many on-panel feats (with the exception of Thor, Odin, and Loki). Still, I think all the Asgardians against Thor would be a bit much. Tyr, Balder, Heimdall, Hogun, Volstagg, and Fandral are all great fighters. Not much has been seen regarding their energy projection output though.

DarkOdin
if he is a asgardian

ummm then no BOr is Odin' father and Thor stated that if he didn't have the odinpower after a hit he took from Bor, it would of kiiled him.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He can and has.

cant really recall, but was this when he was trying to get to odin and then he had to face red norvel?

the other time that i can remember was when thor was trying to get back to earth and odin ordered him to be stopped..

anyways, with bor, thor loses. without bor and odin. thor pretty much can whoop all of the asgardian's asses all at the same time.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by DarkOdin
ummm then no BOr is Odin' father and Thor stated that if he didn't have the odinpower after a hit he took from Bor, it would of kiiled him. so bor is the most powerful beign in the universe or at least par with thor....

Wei Phoenix
so bor is the most powerful beign in the universe or at least par with thor....

No way is he even near being the most powerful being in the universe. Asgardians aren't even the most powerful race.

Enyalus
No way is he even near being the most powerful being in the universe. Asgardians aren't even the most powerful race.
Damn straight. Strontians are. There's only two of 'em, and they still top the list. cool

big grin stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Basically him vs. all the asgardian warriors ok, i guess he would probably win.

thor is their greatest warrior, fallowed by: the warriors three (volstagg, fandral, and hogun), tyr, balder, sif, frey, etc. he'd take them.

however, he would get stomped by the whole 9 dimensional worlds though (not including midgard/earth), surtur alone is enough of an issue, and he's just the monarch of muspelheim (one of the nine worlds).

Enyalus
Loki would solo Thor. biscuits

psycho gundam
that's debatable.

and he wanted warriors, but if you include loki, it would probably boil down to thor X loki anyway.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Damn straight. Strontians are. There's only two of 'em, and they still top the list. cool

big grin stick out tongue Xenith's last couple of appearances have been stellar and Glads is Glads so yeah thumb up

SWblayde938
ok, i guess he would probably win.

thor is their greatest warrior, fallowed by: the warriors three (volstagg, fandral, and hogun), tyr, balder, sif, frey, etc. he'd take them.

however, he would get stomped by the whole 9 dimensional worlds though (not including midgard/earth), surtur alone is enough of an issue, and he's just the monarch of muspelheim (one of the nine worlds). Even if Hela isn't a asgardian... Could thor beat Hela or has he beat Hela

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Enyalus

big grin stick out tongue

You know for some reason I had them in my mind when I was typing that.

psycho gundam
Even if Hela isn't a asgardian... Could thor beat Hela or has he beat Hela hela has actually fought him and done very well, since she is the offspring of loki, she inherited frost giantess strength (not much lower than thor's normal strength, especially with the hand of glory) amoungst being one of the strongest magic users in the asgardian dimension.

iirc, thor defeated her when he removed her cloak, it keeps her vitality at normal levels, but when it's removed she reverts to the way she was truly born; sickly, and half-crippled.

(kris blaze most likely has the scans or issue(s) handy)

but hela pretty much stays in hel so she's not really eligible for this thread really.

Enyalus
hela has actually fought him and done very well, since she is the offspring of loki, she inherited frost giantess strength.
...Hela's Loki's daughter?

psycho gundam
yeah, and so is the asgardian world serpent jormangand (spelling), and the ragnarok wolf fenrir.

Enyalus
yeah, and so is the asgardian world serpent jormangand (spelling), and the ragnarok wolf fenrir.
Well, I knew about Fenris and the Midgard Serpent...

Hela. No kidding. Hm. Loki's got some powerful juice. no expression

psycho gundam
he would have better luck spending his time banging and spewing out kids than actually doing the face to face thing if you think about it.

he created the absorbing man on a whim, and the wreaking crew. the dude is a god/demi-god manufacturer.

Enyalus
he would have better luck spending his time banging and spewing out kids than actually doing the face to face thing if you think about it.

he created the absorbing man on a whim, and the wreaking crew. the dude is a god/demi-god manufacturer.

eek! That's what everyone who says Darkseid is a skyfather cites!

psycho gundam
he kind of fits that criteria though, getting jobbed to be another superman punching bag is probably the reason for the confusion and also causing jack kirby to spin in his grave.

fc was a retcon to the lame joke that ds had become.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.