Exitar vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Exitar the Exterminator, the giant Celestial that carries out the judgement of Arishem issues a challenge to everyone in the Marvel Universe to take him down. Some of the higher cosmics team up to try and do so. Which of these four teams beat him? Which one gets steamrolled?

Team 1: Galactus, The Stranger, Eon and The Grandmaster

Team 2: Hoggoth, Oshtur, Agamotto and Dr Strange

Team 3: Dormammu, Zom, Surtur and Mephisto

Team 4: Odin, Set, Atum (the demogorge) and Thor

Knowsbleed33
Your grouping is weird.

Zom, Galactus and the Stranger are the only true threats to Exitar IMO. He's more powerful than the combined might of an entire Celestial host so I don't really think any one team can beat him.

Slaanesh
none of them can beat Exitar...

Eternal Idol
Galactus solos.

shokosugi
Team 1 or Team 2 wins..

Enyalus
Teams 1-3 win.

Team 4 gets bent over, hard.

gogogadgetgo
Exitar

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus
Teams 1-3 win.

Team 4 gets bent over, hard.

The Vishanti aren't beating Exitar with or without Dr. Strange.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The Vishanti aren't beating Exitar with or without Dr. Strange.
You don't think the Vishanti can beat Exitar? I think they can do it even without Strange's help.

Knowsbleed33
Based on what?

Enyalus
Based on what?
*shrug* Well, Agamotto is Agamotto. And hey, I recall a spell that Strange called from Hoggoth which literally made Strange invulnerable to Nightmare in his own realm. I would assume Hoggoth himself would have more power. I can't recall anything from Oshtur, but that isn't surprising considering how long it's been since I've read any Dr. Strange.

Knowsbleed33
Well, since Thor GF'd Exitar and Exitar barely took notice I will assume magic impresses Exitar very little.

Enyalus
Well since the Vishanti wield abstract-level magic and Thor doesn't, I will assume Exitar gets turned into a tin can and used lewdly in a Las Vegas illusionist act. uhuh

Knowsbleed33
Bastich, that same GF blast made Galactus wet himself.

WTF is abstract level magic?

Enyalus
Bastich, that same GF blast made Galactus wet himself.
After Galactus drained himself by throwing asteroids at Ego, and all that.

...But for using a Lobo line, I've still got love for ya. love

WTF is abstract level magic?
Magic you can't even fathom. Obviously.

It's in the definition. embarrasment

Knowsbleed33
Which abstract wields magic?

Chaos?

Enyalus
I was referring to the Vishanti.

Knowsbleed33
Ok, that's great. What have the Vishanti done that leads you to believe they can defeat Exitar?

Does this also mean you think the Vishanti can take out an entire Celestial host?

Enyalus
Ok, that's great. What have the Vishanti done that leads you to believe they can defeat Exitar?
Already went over this.

Does this also mean you think the Vishanti can take out an entire Celestial host?
Depends on the Celestials in that Host. In general, I wouldn't think so. Weight of numbers, and all that. But the Vishanti and Strange have powerful binding spells, powerful wards/shields, and vast energy draining and reality altering capabilities. Celestials = made up from hyperspace energies. Is it really inconceivable to think Agamotto can't figure that out and allow Strange or the Vishanti themselves to do something? We've seen Strange himself eat enough power from Shuma's realm to destroy an entire galaxy just by setting foot in the 616 dimension.

Mshinu
Exitar Exterminates

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Enyalus
Already went over this.

No we didn't. All you did was ::shrug:: then speculate.

Ok, well Exitar is more powerful than the combined power of the same host that one-shotted the uni-mind, made mince meat out of some Skyfathers and then pwned Odin in the Destroyer armor wielding the Odinsword.

Enyalus
Exitar is also the one who needed Arishem to give him the code so he could kill one Watcher. And who was partially damaged by Classic Thor.

(Of course, I'm oversimplifying. So sue me.)

Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure what you think that means? It's been stated on panel that Exitar is more powerful than the 4th host combined (Which included Arishem). Arishem judges and if the judgement is bad Exitar comes in and carries out the sentence.

It's not like Arishem orders Exitar around like a puppy.

Utrigita
Team One and Two can handle Exitar imo.

basilisk
Originally posted by K Von Doom

Team 1: Galactus, The Stranger, Eon and The Grandmaster

Team 2: Hoggoth, Oshtur, Agamotto and Dr Strange

Team 3: Dormammu, Zom, Surtur and Mephisto

Team 4: Odin, Set, Atum (the demogorge) and Thor

Team 4: gets thrashed.

Team 3: Zom I'm not so sure about. But I'm going with Exitar here.

Team 2: Exitar or stalemate. Galactus didn't really seem to be able to harm Agamotto and vice versa.

Team 1: Galactus is probably the only threat here. But I've always felt that the most powerful Celestials are above the regular on-panel Galactus. Exitar FTW.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by basilisk
Team 1: Galactus is probably the only threat here. But I've always felt that the most powerful Celestials are above the regular on-panel Galactus. Exitar FTW.

I agree, but regular on-panel Galactus is almost always in a state of hunger. Right from his first appearance in 1966 all the way to his appearance last month in Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter. If the fight were to involve a hungry Galactus, then I could see you going for Exitar, based on the same logic.

But it doesn't involve hungry Galactus erm

guy222
Exitar

The Dark Cloud
Depending on Galactus power level team 1 can proabaly win, the other 3 teams die

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by basilisk
Galactus didn't really seem to be able to harm Agamotto and vice versa.

To be fair to Galactus, he was hungry at the time and they were fighting in Agamottos realm where he's all-powerful.

Nihilist
Team 1 wins, due to Galactus.

Team 2 could pull a stalemate.

Team 3 wins mainly due to Zom

Team 4 prolly lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.