Captian America vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
____________ In a big circular arena like the roman colliseum

Fight 1- Martial arts only, no weapons, no chi energy just H2H
Fight 2- All-Out

Konton
Cap edges IF out just by a bit in Fight 1.
IF stomps in Fight 2.

leonidas
cap.

BruceSkywalker
Cap # 1

Fist # 2

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
Cap edges IF out just by a bit in Fight 1.
IF stomps in Fight 2.
^ This.

leonidas
no way IF ever ever stomps cap . . . c'mon now.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
no way IF ever ever stomps cap . . . c'mon now.
IF stomps Cap worse than Wolverine would beat Cap.

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
IF stomps Cap worse than Wolverine would beat Cap.

doh

and you'd been doing so well today . . .

stick out tongue

no way IF stomps cap. ever.

Wild Shadow
i am sorry guys i know a lot of you are going to be angry but, embarrasment

1. IF
2. IF

Mindset
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i am sorry guys i know a lot of you are going to be angry but, embarrasment

1. IF
2. IF They will be angry because they're stupid. wink

iceman24567
As far as skill i think Iron fist is slightly better but Cap is physically superior to a non amped Danny so Cap takes the first but most likely loses the second his shield can only help him so much.

darthgoober
If we're talking about Steve...

Cap wins the first scenario.

They probably each take 5/10 in the second.

If we're talking about Bucky, IF wins both decisively.

Mindset
Yea right, IF wins at least 8/10 in the second scenario.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea right, IF wins at least 8/10 in the second scenario.
I just don't see it happening(unless we're talking about Bucky of course). Doesn't Chi amping and using the Iron Fist technique tire Danny out?

Mindset
No, at least not in the last couple years.

You have to remember that his chi was doubled and he has learned a lot more about his powers recently.

leonidas
Originally posted by darthgoober
If we're talking about Steve...

Cap wins the first scenario.

They probably each take 5/10 in the second.

If we're talking about Bucky, IF wins both decisively.

yep.

at least we're "stupid" together. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
No, at least not in the last couple years.

You have to remember that his chi was doubled and he has learned a lot more about his powers recently.
Has he ever been shown to use either technique for an extended period? I mean doubling his chi is great and all, but it would seem to imply that he could do both for about twice as long rather than as long as he wants.

Mindset
Do you have an instance of him getting tired from using chi?

He was recently forced to keep fighting, presumably everyday, without sleep and he was still able to use his chi.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
yep.

at least we're "stupid" together. roll eyes (sarcastic) Well you always are. thumb up

darthgoober
Do you have an instance of him getting tired from using chi?

He was recently forced to keep fighting, presumably everyday, without sleep and he was still able to use his chi.
All the times he was exhausted after using the Iron Fist...

How was he using his chi though? Was he amping his attributes the whole time or just using it to extend his endurance or what?

Mindset
All the times he was exhausted after using the Iron Fist...

How was he using his chi though? Was he amping his attributes the whole time or just using it to extend his endurance or what? Did anyone of these happen recently?

Do you want me to just send you the comics?

darthgoober
Did anyone of these happen recently?

Do you want me to just send you the comics?
Not that I can think of, but you just asked if I had an instance.

You can if you want.

iceman24567
Yeah he used the Iron fist what like 4 times consecutively recently? He was in pretty bad shape before hand too.

darthgoober
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah he used the Iron fist what like 4 times consecutively recently? He was in pretty bad shape before hand too.
Very impressive. Did using it 4 times like that tire him out or was he no worse for wear afterwards?

iceman24567
Very impressive. Did using it 4 times like that tire him out or was he no worse for wear afterwards? I can't even remember to be honest maybe Mindset does erm

leonidas
Well you always are. thumb up

goob and i are always stupid? ouch. laughing out loud

like you're always witty. thumb up

Mindset
You're correct.

Thanks.

leonidas
You're correct.

Thanks.

whew. thank gawd i finally got something right. now if only goob can get as lucky . . . i hold out hope.

Mindset
I wouldn't expect much.

leonidas
I wouldn't expect much.

meh. there are--clearly--some lost causes, but in goob's case--hope springs eternal and all that . . .

Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_IFspeedpwn1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_IFspeedpwn2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_IFspeedpwn3.jpg

^ That was one of the dudes he was forced to fight while he was trapped for weeks in Hell (the 8th City). Basically, they fought each Living Weapon in a rotation around the clock all that time (they got I think 5 hours of rest inbetween fights or something like that), and he had had broken ribs and various other injuries at this point, and obviously couldn't get a lot of sleep with the short wait time. The guy he beat turns the other person's kinetic energy into mass/power when they hit him.

You can see how effective it is against Danny.

Eternal Idol
Captain America wins a majority over Iron Fist in pure h2h.
Iron Fist wins a majority over Captain America in an all-out fight.

darthgoober
Well I checked out the issues Mindset was talking about(thanks for those by the way MS), but I'm still not convinced. Danny did very well over an extended period during his capture, but there was nothing to indicate that he was using his chi to amp his attributes for extended periods. If he uses his chi to match or exceed Cap's attributes it's going to tire him out, and all Cap has to do is play defense behind his shield until that starts to happen or Iron Fist leaves an opening he can exploit.

That's not to say that I give Cap the majority against IF in an all out fight, but 5/10 either way still seems pretty reasonable to me.

leonidas
Well I checked out the issues Mindset was talking about(thanks for those by the way MS), but I'm still not convinced. Danny did very well over an extended period during his capture, but there was nothing to indicate that he was using his chi to amp his attributes for extended periods. If he uses his chi to match or exceed Cap's attributes it's going to tire him out, and all Cap has to do is play defense behind his shield until that starts to happen or Iron Fist leaves an opening he can exploit.

That's not to say that I give Cap the majority against IF in an all out fight, but 5/10 either way still seems pretty reasonable to me.

stoopid . . .

stick out tongue

and i still agree. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.