Starkiller's Moveset in Super Smash Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
If Starkiller were to be put into a super smash bros game, what would be his attacks/defenses/smashball moveset?

A: regular saber swing
B: force repulse (charge to make a bigger shockwave)
side B: Force push
up B: A lightning ball that blasts starkiller up (UP B is a recovery move usually)
down B: Starkiller brings up a lightning shield
smash ball: Starkiller brings a star destroyer down on everyone.

What are your opinions/moves you want starkiller to have if he were in a super smash game?

NOTE: Idk if this is against the rules or anything. Starkiller fits the star wars category, brawl doesn't. But there were threads regarding earth vs empire.. and star trek vs star wars. so yeah lol

~:Mr.Anderson:~
uh

A would be an instant lightning kill for everyone in the map.

B would be unbelievable saber defenses

all other keys would be irrelevant.

kotorfan
lol but that would be no fun... it has to make the game balanced and playable, or everyone would be playing as starkiller, force lightning the entire stage the whole time. and the match would be over in around 30 seconds or less.

Nephthys
Now you understand why nobody can stand the guy.

kotorfan
yeah I knew that already, but they could make everyone "unleashed" too i guess.

I was just wondering what his moveset should be. Only the smash ball attack would be overpowered and one hit ko everyone kinda thing.

xxxpoppunker182
Psh in brawl Link wins

you notice how there absolutely NO bias in my post what soever........

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nephthys
Now you understand why nobody can stand the guy.

Speak for yourself. I think he's great.

I don't see why anyone should complain. He was powerful, sure, but not to a ridiculous degree.

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Speak for yourself. I think he's great.

I don't see why anyone should complain. He was powerful, sure, but not to a ridiculous degree.

Quoted for LIES!!!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Quoted for LIES!!!

Such as? (Details please).

Originally posted by chilled monkey
He was powerful, sure, but not to a ridiculous degree. he beat the shit out of vader and did well against sideous, making him the second most powerful sith in the galaxy.

Incanus
A button: Brings a star destroyer out of orbit and destroys the stage. No other button is needed. He leaves the stage first.

kotorfan
don't you mean last? cuz whoever gets knocked off the stage loses a life.

Incanus
Weird, i got knocked off once and didnt die. Ok, he jumps off the stage in a move that makes him not die. He is in a bubble thingy that shows he is doing a move. Like when you get the parts for that thing that makes you leve the screen, like that.

Captain REX
No...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.