Doomsday(DOS) vs Black Adam (REAL fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
basicaly same as other one:

Doomsday thinks Adam is Superman
Adam thinks Doomsday killed isis.

under these stips

who wins, no bfr?

BUT :

this time its a real fight to death & it only end when one of the 2 is dead and STAYS dead mad
(so this mean for BA to win he HAS to kill DD PERMNENTLY so that DD cant resurect evar)

there w go stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
BUT :

this time its a real fight to death & it only end when one of the 2 is dead and STAYS dead mad
(so this mean for BA to win he HAS to kill DD PERMNENTLY so that DD cant resurect evar)

there w go stick out tongue this thread is ridiculous. anyone who has even the slightest iota of comic book knowledge knows DD cannot be 'permanently' killed.... especially by physical means.

srsly

SoulDevourer
there we go : so DD IS more powerfull then BA then cool (thats basicaly what I said in the other thread & some dude just lolled, but i wuz right!)

btw this aint h2h so BA can use any means he want physical or non-physical

Wei Phoenix
basicaly same as other one:

Doomsday thinks Adam is Superman
Adam thinks Doomsday killed isis.

under these stips

who wins, no bfr?

BUT :

there w go stick out tongue

Spite against BA since DD always eventually comes back. BA has no powers existence erasing powers.

Galan007
there we go : so DD IS more powerfull then BA then cool (thats what I said in the other thread & some dude just lolled, but i wuz right!) BA may not be able to permanently kill DD, but he could easily KO him so your 'point' really holds no water.

-Pr-
Closed.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
BA has no powers existence erasing powers. but can he make powerfull enuf blast to completly disintagrate DD into atoms or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.