Command and Conquer 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"...The End Begins in 2010"

My most favorite RTS game is Command and Conquer: Generals. (PC) and even though it came out in 2003 i still go online and skirmish with it till this day. I got into C&C3tw but CC:G would always just draw me back.

i didn't really bother with red alert or kanes wrath or zero hour but i think i might just get into this one.

It's the conclusion to the Kane story, which i already know after reading the story a while back.

I haven't seen any gameplay but i saw some screenshots. I think it's gonna be the most explosive C&C of 'em all.

http://www.commandandconquer.com/cnc4/index.html

Neo Darkhalen
And you must have an online connection to play this game, oh and that's not like Steam where you need to go online once to register a game you need to be online all the time to play C&C4 apparently.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
And you must have an online connection to play this game, you need to be online all the time to play C&C4 apparently.

Well then i hope it comes out on the consoles.

ArtificialGlory
Having to be online at all times is probably the most elaborate DRM scheme yet. I like C&C(especially the Tiberium universe), but they can blow me this time round.

No Scrin is also a real bummer. Whatever happened to that massive invasion of Earth they were planning?

Mandrag Ganon
I played Red Alert most, Never played much of the original C&C series. I need to play 1, 2, and 3

brigida
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Having to be online at all times is probably the most elaborate DRM scheme yet. I like C&C(especially the Tiberium universe), but they can blow me this time round.

No Scrin is also a real bummer. Whatever happened to that massive invasion of Earth they were planning?

Same here

Even tho it is to prevent pirated versions, it is annoying.

Bluesteel
Yeah but lets think about it for a secound, just about every casual and serious gamer has broudband these days, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with being online to play a game.

The internet will have a bigger part in games as we go along, and I think it's only natural that a step like being online to play it is good and healthy so tha way we will get used to it eventurly from all games.

And so what if it's like steam Neo? steam is great...

Sappho

I completely agree with this. having to be online all the time is horrible, especially everytime i try to go online with C&C kanes wrath i always get problems.

siliconslick
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
And you must have an online connection to play this game, oh and that's not like Steam where you need to go online once to register a game you need to be online all the time to play C&C4 apparently.

steam ***

BackFire
Gonna say it.

Bet this comes out before Starcraft 2.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by siliconslick
steam ***

No it's the name of an application, ergo Steam, not "steam." Caps is justified moving on.

Originally posted by BackFire
Gonna say it.

More then likely.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by BackFire
Gonna say it.

Yeah. Starcraft 2 got delayed until 2010. cry

killmuuus
Yeah. Starcraft 2 got delayed until 2010. cry You are joking...it keeps delaying... the demo is out now i think

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by killmuuus
the demo is out now i think

Hell no it isn't.

Burning thought
I just wondered, are there any majorly interesting games on the level of SC2 or close to it that have any possibility of coming out this year? atm I am wondering if the rest of the year is going to be very boring for gamers. Which is a shame what with the rumours of SC2 coming out September, then December and Diablo 3 before it....

Kazenji
http://www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/tiberiantwilightissetformarch16th.shtml

Kazenji
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/02/see-cc-4-get-grittier-darker/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.