Swordsman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Is Will a better swordsman than Jack, it seems like Will is better

willofthewisp
Will, according to T&T, is supposed to be the best swordsman in the series, which always gets me because he never actually wins any of them.

COTBP
Will vs Jack: Will probably would have won this one had Jack not cheated.

DMC
Will beats Jack in the three-way sword fight and it seems like he and James are pretty evenly matched. This is another sword fight that doesn't get a finish because they're on that wheel thingy.

AWE
Big swordfight in the beginning...Will doesn't have a full-out fight with anyone because he's busy plotting with Sao Feng

Fights several goons while he marries Liz, fights his dad, fights Davy Jones and is stabbed.

Unless I'm missing something, Will never seems to actually win a swordfight, although characters like Barbossa and Norrington and even Elizabeth are clear winners in a lot of their fighting scenes.

madaboutjack
will is better than jack probabaly this is the only thing he is better but again he can never win a fight because he doesn't use his wit only muscles maybe he is too much honest to win against Jack
Jack cheates but wins the important thing is winning not fighting honestly there is lots of things will has to learn

That ACDC Chick
it isnt cheating when youre sexy

That ACDC Chick
if i ever got in a sword fight with Jack id drop my sword and be like "oh noes! you win.....now kiss me!!!!!!"

but if i got in a fight with will id just say "look theres Elizabeth!" then stab him to death as soon as he turns away

Quincy
Norrington is the Best
Then Will
Then Barbossa
Then Jack

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Quincy
Norrington is the Best
Then Will
Then Barbossa
Then Jack

norrington better than will... idk about that

The_usher
Norrington is best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.