Wonder Woman vs. Superman with a Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
who would between these 2

twist: wonder woman has brong kryptonite to the fight

could superman still beat her

Wei Phoenix
Sure. Doesn't take much for Clark to destroy the Kryptonite.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by SWblayde938
who would between these 2

twist: wonder woman has brong kryptonite to the fight

could superman still beat her

whats brong kryptonite? a new kinda kriptonite? so what does it do? stick out tongue

Juk3n
Wonder Woman wins, easily. She tucks the Krypto down her underwear and proceeds to smash the granny out of Kent.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wonder Woman wins, easily. She tucks the Krypto down her underwear and proceeds to smash the granny out of Kent.

you realise that's the first place he'd look.

Placidity
Lol Brong.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by -Pr-
you realise that's the first place he'd look.

God bless you for that mental image.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Martian_mind
God bless you for that mental image.

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
WW should net the most wins, however I'm sure someone will say "Kryptonite iz useluss luz11!".

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
WW should net the most wins, however I'm sure someone will say "Kryptonite iz useluss luz11!".

it's not useless, it's just not an instant win. she's going to need to be clever about it.

Tha C-Master
it's not useless, it's just not an instant win. she's going to need to be clever about it. I agree that he has several long distance advantages, she'll have to stay close to him in my opinion. While her reflexes are great from fighting, she does not possess his raw travel speed.

-Pr-
I agree that he has several long distance advantages, she'll have to stay close to him in my opinion. While her reflexes are great from fighting, she does not possess his raw travel speed.

not on his level, no, but she's decent enough, and inside an atmosphere he'll only go so fast.

Philosophía
Originally posted by SWblayde938
wonder woman has brong kryptonite to the fight

As in, ring or chunk of kryptonite ? If ring, does she already have it on at the beginning of the fight ?

Tha C-Master
not on his level, no, but she's decent enough, and inside an atmosphere he'll only go so fast. So what is your take on this match?

-Pr-
So what is your take on this match?

wonder woman can take a few, maybe split it, but i still see superman taking a majority. he's fought both diana and kryptonite enemies on a regular basis, and the kryptonite can be easily destroyed.

depends on how she uses, to be honest...

Tha C-Master
wonder woman can take a few, maybe split it, but i still see superman taking a majority. he's fought both diana and kryptonite enemies on a regular basis, and the kryptonite can be easily destroyed.

depends on how she uses, to be honest... I guess the thing is there is two ways to look at it. Superman at his *very* best is a few leagues above Wonder Woman, but ideally Wonder Woman is considered to be around Superman level.

If we go by the former way of viewing the characters, Supes could take about 8/10 or so, if we go by the latter I'd say WW would take about 8/10.

-Pr-
I guess the thing is there is two ways to look at it. Superman at his *very* best is a few leagues above Wonder Woman, but ideally Wonder Woman is considered to be around Superman level.

If we go by the former way of viewing the characters, Supes could take about 8/10 or so, if we go by the latter I'd say WW would take about 8/10.

i think it still depends on how she uses it. if she flies at him waving a rock of kryptonite at him, she's not going to do very well lol...

Tha C-Master
What should she do? Coat herself in it somehow?

-Pr-
What should she do? Coat herself in it somehow?

liquid kryptonite bath ftw.

Tha C-Master
Maybe a Kryptonite lasso.

-Pr-
Maybe a Kryptonite lasso.

i don't know if she could do that, but if she could, she'd definitely pick up a few wins.

Philosophía
Maybe a kryptonite tooth filling and get down on Supes.

And I mean down.

-Pr-

Philosophía
Definitley.

She is just waiting for Supes to say yes.

-Pr-

Mindship
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
whats brong kryptonite? I thought he meant kryptonite bong, in which case, it would've been Wonder Lap Dance ftw.

Tha C-Master
Lol this thread is beyond silly, does anyone else have opinions on the outcome based on the stip?

Enyalus
Supes still wins. Dude had his bloodstream changed to K-nite and still one-shot Cosmic King.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.