A new herald of Galactus Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Galactus runs into Lobo and of course Lobo shoots his mouth off and get stomp badly Galactus tells him since he is in Marvel you can either live as a herald of mine or your story ends here. Lobo not having much of a choice agrees to become a herald and is imbuled with the power cosmic. Lobo is now been a herald of Galactus for 5 years and has become well versed in his new power. Lobo is flying threw space when the Justice League members Superman, Captain Marvel(Billy) Wonder Woman and Green Lantern(Hal) confronts Lobo and tells him to comeback with them to their universe but he refuses and Superman says I guess we will have to make you and Lobo smiles and says bring it on Pretty Boy. Fight Begins.

Placidity
Well, the way I would think of it is kinda like

Silver Surfer
Lobo

vs

Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern

Then again its not really the same, because even with the Power Cosmic, Lobo wouldn't be as good as Surfer with it (just as some of the other Heralds aren't). However, when the two powersets are combined, it would be a great synergy (more powerful than considering them separately). But still, thats the best way I could look at this battle.

With that said, I would have to say the Justice League (I'll probably change my mind later lol).

Good fight though.

Edit: Awesome fight wink

golem370
He does have 5 years to learn the new powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.