MI:13 vs. X-force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
current versions of both

Wei Phoenix
MI:13.

Captain Britain is too much for most of the team.

Trackz
archangel might be able to keep him busy, and the other members might be too much for the team, Faiza is pretty inexperienced with her powers

Wei Phoenix
Yeah but Wisdom and Dane aren't.

Does Warren have any speed or strength comparable to Brian?

Trackz
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah but Wisdom and Dane aren't.

Does Warren have any speed or strength comparable to Brian? no, but I don't see wisdom beating anyone on x-force, he's probably the best tactician on the field though.

Battlehammer
Warren would get slaughter by captain britian

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Warren would get slaughter by captain britian not if he fights smart

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Starscream M
not if he fights smart

Brian is smarter.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Trackz
no, but I don't see wisdom beating anyone on x-force, he's probably the best tactician on the field though.

How so? Wisdom will explode their faces.

Starscream M
Brian is smarter. Logan will direct angel how to fight

Battlehammer
Logan will direct angel how to fight
have you read anything on corruent warren? He a blood lusting idiot. He get murder by brian. Brian is superior in every way the fight would not even be closes

Wei Phoenix
Logan will direct angel how to fight

When would he have the time to direct him when Wisdom or Black Knight is fighting him? He can't multitask like that and even if he was directing him I doubt Warren has the reaction time to react and implement what was said as soon as it was said. Brian outclasses Warren.

Starscream M
have you read anything on corruent warren? He a blood lusting idiot. He get murder by brian. Brian is superior in every way the fight would not even be closes he's archangel again right?

razor sharp wings will be useful in close combat and his knives are very useful long range

he will lose 1 on 1 against britain, but if he fights smart as a unit with xforce, they have a chance of winning

Wei Phoenix
he's archangel again right?

razor sharp wings will be useful in close combat and his knives are very useful long range

he will lose 1 on 1 against britain, but if he fights smart as a unit with xforce, they have a chance of winning

Brian's been upgraded since MI:13 and before then he was already insanely durable when compared to everyone on the team. He also has a force field that grants him invulnerability, however it can be destroyed with constant force.

Brian outclasses him, faster, stronger, smarter, more durable. It will be hard for them to fight as a unit against Britain if Brian is in the sky.

Battlehammer
he's archangel again right?

yes ecpt he out of controll.

wont due crpa to captain britain.

No they dont. Arch angle had to be stabbed last issue by wolverien in order to get him to listen

Starscream M
yes ecpt he out of controll.

wont due crpa to captain britain.

No they dont. Arch angle had to be stabbed last issue by wolverien in order to get him to listen aren't we supposed to assume for this fight that they work as a team?

Battlehammer
aren't we supposed to assume for this fight that they work as a team?

we assume there in character, and he does work with the team, it just onces battle starts his blood lust takes over and he stops listening, his responses to wolverine telling him to save a teammate was "if she is strong she will survive"

Wei Phoenix
aren't we supposed to assume for this fight that they work as a team?

Even if they do the team can't all focus on Brian mainly because he can fly. There is no way Wolverine can bark out orders while he's fighting Dane or Pete.

Battlehammer
wolverine would destroy dane........

Starscream M
Even if they do the team can't all focus on Brian mainly because he can fly. There is no way Wolverine can bark out orders while he's fighting Dane or Pete. who else is a threat on MI13 besides britain?

If logan can lure britain into a ground h2h fight, he can take out capt

Wei Phoenix
wolverine would destroy dane........

Haven't they fought before? Didn't Dane get the Ebony Blade from Storm?

Battlehammer
Haven't they fought before? Didn't Dane get the Ebony Blade from Storm?

They did fight for a few seconds. Then it got interrupted, and last M13 issue Dane proved a phsycially superior fighter would beat him rather easily.

Maybe, not that it would help him.

Trackz
wolverine would destroy dane........ wolverine would beat dane, but he'd have his hands full definitely the ebony blade would definitely be a force

Wei Phoenix
who else is a threat on MI13 besides britain?

If logan can lure britain into a ground h2h fight, he can take out capt

How would he lure him out? He's not stupid, and Britain is vastly stronger and faster than Wolverine. Wolverine can't take him out.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/BriansdurabilityBetsysanger.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/Briangetswhooped.jpg

Battlehammer
wolverine would beat dane, but he'd have his hands full definitely the ebony blade would definitely be a force
I doubt he would, wolverien superior to dane in every senses.

whats the ebony blade gunna do? nothing.

Wei Phoenix
They did fight for a few seconds. Then it got interrupted, and last M13 issue Dane proved a phsycially superior fighter would beat him rather easily.

Maybe, not that it would help him.

How would the Ebony Blade not help him?

snoopdogg
Haven't they fought before? Didn't Dane get the Ebony Blade from Storm? I think they fought in the X-Men/Avengers crossover. Not sure how it went though.

Battlehammer
How would he lure him out? He's not stupid, and Britain is vastly stronger and faster than Wolverine. Wolverine can't take him out.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/BriansdurabilityBetsysanger.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/Wei-Phoenix/Briangetswhooped.jpg
what were thoses scan suposes to prove?

Battlehammer
How would the Ebony Blade not help him?
what would it due to make the fight last longer?

Starscream M
what were thoses scan suposes to prove? that he would beat logan?

snoopdogg
what would it due to make the fight last longer? Logan cannot cut the sword to pieces and leave Dane without a weapon. That's a big deal imo.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Logan cannot cut the sword to pieces and leave Dane without a weapon. That's a big deal imo.
that like logna vs any of his rogues it not a big deal for wolverine and dane aint suriving very long.

Wei Phoenix
what were thoses scan suposes to prove?

Prove Brian's durability when he was weaker than he is now. The team of Excalibur couldn't put him down and they were all trying to kill him.

Properties of the Blade

* cut through virtually any physical substance except other enchanted weapons or extremely strong metals like adamantium, even to the point that it has been shown capable of piercing Iron Man's Extremis armor with one slash

* cut through mystical barriers
* deflect energy when angled correctly
* absorb all forms of energy

I wouldn't put it past the likes of Blade and Dane beating Wolverine.

Battlehammer
that he would beat logan?

I hope not thoses scanns just showed britain getting beat on.

Trackz
I doubt he would, wolverien superior to dane in every senses.

whats the ebony blade gunna do? nothing. black knight is an exceptional swordsman he beat captain fate easily his armor weighs him down, and he would lose but he can definitely hold him off and the ebony blade is a sentient sword so it helps. Spitfire also would be one of the harder enemies to put down along with Blade

Wei Phoenix
that he would beat logan?

Thats to showcase his durability. As I said that was a mind controlled Excalibur out to kill Brian, yet they couldn't KO him.

Battlehammer

* cut through virtually any physical substance except other enchanted weapons or extremely strong metals like adamantium, even to the point that it has been shown capable of piercing Iron Man's Extremis armor with one slash

* cut through mystical barriers
* deflect energy when angled correctly
* absorb all forms of energy

I wouldn't put it past the likes of Blade and Dane beating Wolverine.

None of which matters vs wolverine.

at the same time? perhaps, but then again wolverine has teamates backing him. Dane would loses to wolverine in seconds of battle. Logan has rogues who are dane but better.

Survivor19
Meggan is with MI-13 now. She can solo both teams at once any way she'd see fit.

Putting that aside...
Warren can take out most of MI-13 all by himself while rest dogpile on CB. He may be a berserker, that doesn't make him NOT dangerous. Dane, Faiza, Blade, Spitfire will go down quite quick, Peter'd be shot by Domino.
And, as i was saying, dogpile on good old Brian. Seeing his comrade slaughtered, he will lose confidence with all the sad results.

Gloriana will f*$k X-Force up, though, even if she limits herself to empathy...

snoopdogg
that like logna vs any of his rogues it not a big deal for wolverine and dane aint suriving very long. I don't know....Dane was holding his own against Logan in the Avengers/X-Men crossover. It looked evenish.

Battlehammer
Thats to showcase his durability. As I said that was a mind controlled Excalibur out to kill Brian, yet they couldn't KO him.

Wolverine fought the x-men similarlly before.

Battlehammer
I don't know....Dane was holding his own against Logan in the Avengers/X-Men crossover. It looked evenish.

it lasted two pannels...........

drac just raped dane with a single attack.

snoopdogg

drac just raped dane with a single attack. I count six panels and Dane is still fighting when the fight stopped. Nobody had the edge.

Drac. is in another league than Dane or Logan though.

Trackz
also take into account that while each of the individual members of MI13 may be more powerful, X-force does outnumber them

Trackz

drac just raped dane with a single attack. Dracula beat wolverine in the same fashion though

Battlehammer
I count six panels and Dane is still fighting when the fight stopped. Nobody had the edge.

Drac. is in another league than Dane or Logan though.

most of the fight was off pannel. What happens when wolverine simply lets dane stabb him simply to take his weapon away? In that fight Logan dident even need to uses his healing factor.

but drac not in another league for blade?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
Meggan is with MI-13 now. She can solo both teams at once any way she'd see fit.

Putting that aside...
Warren can take out most of MI-13 all by himself while rest dogpile on CB. He may be a berserker, that doesn't make him NOT dangerous. Dane, Faiza, Blade, Spitfire will go down quite quick, Peter'd be shot by Domino.
And, as i was saying, dogpile on good old Brian. Seeing his comrade slaughtered, he will lose confidence with all the sad results.

Gloriana will f*$k X-Force up, though, even if she limits herself to empathy...

How do you dogpile on someone who is physically stronger than the team and he can fly. They can't jump someone who is 50 ft in the air. Also killing them won't lower his confidence, it'll only piss him off. If Meggan is back then she will destroy them.

Battlehammer
Dracula beat wolverine in the same fashion though

Drac mind controlled wolverine, and it funny but I notice drac does not posses almost any of the abilities and powers he did when he fought the x-men, could it be drac no were enar as powerful as he was then.

snoopdogg
most of the fight was off pannel. What happens when wolverine simply lets dane stabb him simply to take his weapon away? In that fight Logan dident even need to uses his healing factor.

but drac not in another league for blade? There was 6 or even 7 panels of them fighting and nobody was shown with the edge. Dane with the Ebony Sword was hanging with Logan.

Dracula usually beats Blade. Blade has held his own though a few times and actually won their last fight which was the first time they fought since Blade was written as a vampire.

Trackz
Drac mind controlled wolverine, and it funny but I notice drac does not posses almost any of the abilities and powers he did when he fought the x-men, could it be drac no were enar as powerful as he was then. drac back handed him, bit him then mindcontroled him, and he does possess the same abilities thats how he was mindcontroling his army of zombies, he only had difficulty with spitfire who like blade is able to resist quite easily. But what abilities didn't he demonstrate?

Trackz

but drac not in another league for blade? honestly we havent seen enough of blade to really know where he fits with other marvel characters, we have him beating a vampire spiderman and union jack, and then then fight with wolverine which is taken differently by many different sides, but thats not up for debate now.

snoopdogg
Dracula was controling his entire fleet with his mind. That's pretty f*cking uber.

Battlehammer
There was 6 or even 7 panels of them fighting and nobody was shown with the edge. Dane with the Ebony Sword was hanging with Logan.

Dracula usually beats Blade. Blade has held his own though a few times and actually won their last fight which was the first time they fought since Blade was written as a vampire.

Thats nice silver samuria hangs with wolverine too untill wolverine simply wont him defeat and wades in. Not much Dane can due about stoping wolverien if wolverine wants him out. True dane might be able to "hang" for a bit if wolverine cares about gettign hit, but normally dane done for.

so how is wolverien not in drac league, but balde is who wolverien can beat?

Battlehammer
Dracula was controling his entire fleet with his mind. That's pretty f*cking uber.

not really blood scream can due the same thing.

Battlehammer
honestly we havent seen enough of blade to really know where he fits with other marvel characters, we have him beating a vampire spiderman and union jack, and then then fight with wolverine which is taken differently by many different sides, but thats not up for debate now.

there is absolutly no way that balde is out of wolverien league you have got to be kidding me. also balde did not beat union jack (not that it be impressive either way).

Survivor19
Well, i never said dogpile attempt will be successful...
I still need to piont out several things.
1) do we know how is CB durable to adamantium claws?
2) killing Dane and then impaling Brian on Ebony sword is viable tactic, IMO

Overall, CB gives advantage to MI-13. And Meggan, as i said earlier, can solo them.

snoopdogg
Thats nice silver samuria hangs with wolverine too untill wolverine simply wont him defeat and wades in. Not much Dane can due about stoping wolverien if wolverine wants him out. True dane might be able to "hang" for a bit if wolverine cares about gettign hit, but normally dane done for.

so how is wolverien not in drac league, but balde is who wolverien can beat? You lost me. Not able to comprehend most of that.

Trackz
spitfire is arguably one of the most powerful players on the field, her healing and durability are right there with wolverines. Faiza abilities are pretty much identical to elixers but she als ohas excalibur but shes not a very good swordsman...

wisdom is the tactician he can probably keep himself alive while telling each member who to take on...most logical would be spitfire one-shotting domino first. But Blade can hold his own with most of the members of X-Force so he can keep some at bay, and I forgot about megan (not exactly how powerful she is she did take over a portion of hell though)

Battlehammer
You lost me. Not able to comprehend most of that.

Dane like silver samuria can hang with wolverine as long as he does not want to get hit, but in sucha scenerio in which wolverine needs to ebat people fast, he wade in and Dane screw because wolverine can let him self be hit simply to score a hit.

and has can drac be out of wolverine league, but not out of Blade league who wolverine could beat.

Trackz

so how is wolverien not in drac league, but balde is who wolverien can beat? wolverine being able to beat blade is still your opinion and the two arent really comparable outside of one fight in which nothing really happened.

Dane will be a match for Wolverine plus he also ofcourse has Faiza healing any wound the Wolverine deals him

Battlehammer
x-forces loses by the way

Trackz

Overall, CB gives advantage to MI-13. And Meggan, as i said earlier, can solo them. they aren't going to kill dane with faiza there though

Battlehammer
wolverine being able to beat blade is still your opinion and the two arent really comparable outside of one fight in which nothing really happened.

Dane will be a match for Wolverine plus he also ofcourse has Faiza healing any wound the Wolverine deals him
Mine and most of the forum opinion. Hell if you want to compare feats I can garentee wolverine wins this, blade hyped more then anything.

what happen when wolverien cuts off danes head? no healing that.

snoopdogg

and has can drac be out of wolverine league, but not out of Blade league who wolverine could beat. Is ABC logic accepted on these boards now? I'm confused.

Battlehammer
Is ABC logic accepted on these boards now? I'm confused.

Enot for who wins a fight no, but who in eachother league most certainly yes, which is how we bases the tier system.

Trackz
Mine and most of the forum opinion. Hell if you want to compare feats I can garentee wolverine wins this, blade hyped more then anything.

what happen when wolverien cuts off danes head? no healing that. ..you thinkk blade is hyped? wow, regardless i've been on boards where it is most of the boards opinion that blade wins, and vice versa. Not that either holds more weight seeing as it isn't concrete they have fought different enemies and most of the arguement revolves not around wolverines feats actually being superior but blacks lack of appearances an dtherefore not having as many feats to compare.

dane is more than capable of defending against wolverine sinc ehe has the range advantage and the sword that will keep him alive, wolverine will beat him but I dont see wolverine killing him or taking the ebony bladed for that matter.

Trackz
Enot for who wins a fight no, but who in eachother league most certainly yes, which is how we bases the tier system. well dracula easily owned wolverine (he's done that to blade, not since blade has been half-vampire though)

isn't it possible that faiza can take out wolverine (when she first got her powers she separated all of BKs muscles and skin from his bones by accident)

Wei Phoenix

Overall, CB gives advantage to MI-13. And Meggan, as i said earlier, can solo them.

That tactic won't work seeing as Brian is faster than all of them and he can fly.

Survivor19
If you say so...
Though, i don't have impression he is THAT fast.

Wei Phoenix
If you say so...
Though, i don't have impression he is THAT fast.

How fast do you think he is?

Survivor19
Let me think...
Battlewize he is below Nightcrawler.
In flight i can't remember his upper limit, so i'd assume mach 1.

Wei Phoenix
Let me think...
Battlewize he is below Nightcrawler.
In flight i can't remember his upper limit, so i'd assume mach 1.

Before his upgrade he was able to reach Mach 2.

Battlehammer
..you thinkk blade is hyped? wow, regardless i've been on boards where it is most of the boards opinion that blade wins, and vice versa. Not that either holds more weight seeing as it isn't concrete they have fought different enemies and most of the arguement revolves not around wolverines feats actually being superior but blacks lack of appearances an dtherefore not having as many feats to compare.

dane is more than capable of defending against wolverine sinc ehe has the range advantage and the sword that will keep him alive, wolverine will beat him but I dont see wolverine killing him or taking the ebony bladed for that matter.
did you just pull the race card?

That reach advantage did nothing for silver samuria, angle of death, lady deathstrike ect. ain gunna save Dane at all

Battlehammer
well dracula easily owned wolverine (he's done that to blade, not since blade has been half-vampire though)

isn't it possible that faiza can take out wolverine (when she first got her powers she separated all of BKs muscles and skin from his bones by accident)

He beat wolverine due to mind controll which would not even work now adays. If they fought again I believe the outcome would be much different.

I think M13 stomps here to be honest.

Trackz

That reach advantage did nothing for silver samuria, angle of death, lady deathstrike ect. ain gunna save Dane at all ...what

and it will help him in the fight, again he's not being wolverine he's just keeping him busy wile spitfire and spitfire try and take out some of the other members, I think wisdom is outmatched but being the tactician he is, he can guide the team while keeping him alive, and can warpath fly?

Starscream M

lol I think he made a typo...meant blade instead of black

Trackz
He beat wolverine due to mind controll which would not even work now adays. If they fought again I believe the outcome would be much different.

I think M13 stomps here to be honest. wolverine charged and he one shotted him then bit him, he didnt mind control him he made him into a vampire over which he has absolute control, the only reason he had trouble with certain vampires during vampire state is because his power was stretched over armies of them.

Trackz
lol I think he made a typo...meant blade instead of black oh yeah I just caught that, my bad

Battlehammer
...what

and it will help him in the fight, again he's not being wolverine he's just keeping him busy wile spitfire and spitfire try and take out some of the other members, I think wisdom is outmatched but being the tactician he is, he can guide the team while keeping him alive, and can warpath fly?

did you jsut pull the race card?

warpath cant fly anymore. Dane wont be keeping wolverine busy if his target is Dane, Logan while a memeber of x-force does not hold back, menaing he fighting to kill which means dane is screwed.

Battlehammer
wolverine charged and he one shotted him then bit him, he didnt mind control him he made him into a vampire over which he has absolute control, the only reason he had trouble with certain vampires during vampire state is because his power was stretched over armies of them.

He never got one shotted. Yes Like I said that would not work now adays, Logan healing factor would reject it instantly.

Trackz
did you jsut pull the race card?

warpath cant fly anymore. Dane wont be keeping wolverine busy if his target is Dane, Logan while a memeber of x-force does not hold back, menaing he fighting to kill which means dane is screwed.

look up, it was a typo, my badd

dane is skilled and has a powerful weapon wolverine won't be tearing thorugh him like he's nothing

Trackz
He never got one shotted. Yes Like I said that would not work now adays, Logan healing factor would reject it instantly. there's really no proof of that...

Battlehammer
there's really no proof of that...
actaully there is, he was bitten by a vampire after the fetal attraction arc and he was compeltely uneffected. There also prove form ulternate relaity were he was changed into a vampire prior to the fetal attraction arc and he was so powerful he killed drac and took his place.

Battlehammer
look up, it was a typo, my badd

dane is skilled and has a powerful weapon wolverine won't be tearing thorugh him like he's nothing
or a fruedian slip.

Not as skileld as wolverine and his wepaon cant do shit to wolverine, if wolverien fightign to kill dane screwed, as wolverine has face more skilled swordmen and thrashed them.

Survivor19
You are wrong.
He can fly.
Latest instance was at the end of Messiah War.

Trackz
actaully there is, he was bitten by a vampire after the fetal attraction arc and he was compeltely uneffected. There also prove form ulternate relaity were he was changed into a vampire prior to the fetal attraction arc and he was so powerful he killed drac and took his place. 1. Dracula is more powerful than an ordinary vampire.
2. what if stories can't be used.

Trackz
or a fruedian slip.

Not as skileld as wolverine and his wepaon cant do shit to wolverine, if wolverien fightign to kill dane screwed, as wolverine has face more skilled swordmen and thrashed them. ...wow

even wolverines fight with silver samurai lasted a few panels, no matter how much you believe the margin to be, wolverine isn't just going to walk over dane easily.

Battlehammer
1. Dracula is more powerful than an ordinary vampire.
2. what if stories can't be used.
Just becauses he more powerful does not mean he can turn others faster or better.

Fact remains Logan proven that sinces his healing factor has increased it rejects vampire bites, werewolf formula instantly.

Battlehammer
...wow

even wolverines fight with silver samurai lasted a few panels, no matter how much you believe the margin to be, wolverine isn't just going to walk over dane easily.

a few pannels can be a mater of seconds, and silver samuria in my oppinion would beat dane. Yes wolverien would walk all over dane if he trying to kill dane. Silver samuria only last as long as he does is becauses wolverine no trying to kill him. Hell even in there last fight as soon as silver samuria stabbed him wolverien grabbed his hand and cut it off, somthing he could easily do to dane.

Trackz
Just becauses he more powerful does not mean he can turn others faster or better.

Fact remains Logan proven that sinces his healing factor has increased it rejects vampire bites, werewolf formula instantly. yes that's exactly what it means since his powers are enhanced. and werewolves are vampires so there's no need to bring them up here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.