games that you wish was on your format

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John-n.co.uk
iam a ps3 person so i hate the fact that i dont get zelda and halo games sad

and not forgetting mario games !!

S_D_J
simple:

buy a Wii and 360

John-n.co.uk
would love 2 just havent got the space

Wei Phoenix
You don't have the space to fit a 360 and PS3 in your house?

General Kaliero
...well, they are prohibitively big...

-Pr-
Originally posted by S_D_J
simple:

buy a Wii and 360

not all of us have the money. stick out tongue

and then there are classic psone games that are hard to get a hold of.

S_D_J
Originally posted by John-n.co.uk
would love 2 just havent got the space

I would imagine you would have said you don't have the money

...but space? seriously?

big grin
speaking of which, I don't know where the hell I'm gonna fit the Wii I'm getting next month. the PS3 takes the entire right side of the TV cabinet, while the left side has the PS2 sitting on top of the 360 laughing

... guess it will be on top of the PS2 big grin

Originally posted by -Pr-
not all of us have the money. stick out tongue

and then there are classic psone games that are hard to get a hold of.

searching online helps, but some really exagerate on their prices

Quincy
Left 4 Dead

John-n.co.uk
iam only in a small room . i have a ps3 widescreen tv two record decks two cd decks a bed a mixer a computer over 1ooo records one big hi fi 1 small . a light sabre and all the starwars stuff i collect .

like i said i havent the space .

Morridini
Heavy Rain!!!

occultdestroyer
I have both 360 and PS3 stick out tongue

360 has a wide array of games that should also ported also to the PS3, but with enhanced graphics and more gameplay features.
Sadly, the opposite is true. More gameplay features are ported to the 360 as an exclusive that the PS3 should also have (ie. GTA4: The Lost and Damned).

~:Mr.Anderson:~
you can cover all of the nintendo games by buying a n64. mario64 is the best of nintendo along with wind waker. All the rest are just the same game with slightly better graphics.

-Pr-
I would imagine you would have said you don't have the money

...but space? seriously?

big grin
speaking of which, I don't know where the hell I'm gonna fit the Wii I'm getting next month. the PS3 takes the entire right side of the TV cabinet, while the left side has the PS2 sitting on top of the 360 laughing

... guess it will be on top of the PS2 big grin

searching online helps, but some really exagerate on their prices

aye.

S_D_J
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
you can cover all of the nintendo games by buying a n64. mario64 is the best of nintendo along with wind waker. All the rest are just the same game with slightly better graphics.

In that case it'd be better to get a Wii, there's the virtual console, and GC games, besides the new games

ArtificialGlory
I guess I wouldn't mind playing GoW3 when it comes out. Too bad it's PS3 exclusive.

EDIT: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 also looks pretty cool.

Wei Phoenix
Infamous and GOW3.

Quincy
Fable 2

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy
Fable 2

Have you heard about the travesties of that game?

Sin_Volvagia
I want Final Fantasy Dissidia and the Portable MGS but I don't feel like buying a PSP.

S_D_J
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I guess I wouldn't mind playing GoW3 when it comes out. Too bad it's PS3 exclusive.

EDIT: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 also looks pretty cool.

M:UA2 will be out for every console there is out there

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Have you heard about the travesties of that game?

I never given a crap about Fable. What's wrong with Fable 2?

Wei Phoenix
M:UA2 will be out for every console there is out there

I never given a crap about Fable. What's wrong with Fable 2?

The story, the early glitches, I don't know if those were fixed, the horrible ending, horrible villain, so anti-climatic and you can't die at all, you can't lose that game.

BackFire
I'd kinda like to try Killzone 2.

That's about it. I have a very nice PC, an Xbox 360, and a Wii so I can pretty much play close to anything I want.

occultdestroyer
Yeah, I've got all of the consoles.

But my PC sucks lol.

My pesky little brother bought a second Wii after I 'accidentally' threw away the first one lol.
He doesn't want to share the Wii anymore.. bragging that The Conduit is better than any game I have for the 360/PS3 laughing out loud

Nemesis X
I want the expanded version of Gears of War for the Xbox 360. It's not fair that only the PC version of Gears 1 gets the extra levels. Everytime I play the 360 version, it feels like the name should be changed to Gears of War: The Incomplete Edition.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Yeah, I've got all of the consoles.

But my PC sucks lol.

My pesky little brother bought a second Wii after I 'accidentally' threw away the first one lol.
He doesn't want to share the Wii anymore.. bragging that The Conduit is better than any game I have for the 360/PS3 laughing out loud

I just checked out The Conduit and merely looking at the screenshots made me nearly lose my dinner.

EDIT: At least RE5 is coming to my format at last. So that's good news.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.