Does lucus love Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
He does not give any special fetures with the OT when it comes out . Also no Deleted scenes no making of (apart from empire of dreams)

I mean Look at Riddly Scott e.g Blade Runner 5 disk set Alien Quidrilogy Gladiiator do i need to go on ??

There must be tons of stuff on star wars

Anyone agree?????????

Incanus
Idk, i think he has his favorites, and his " WTF why did I make this guy he sucks." stuff.

JediRobin23
Lucas is obsessed with his own creation. And he sits at home pondering how much power and influence he made on the amount of people who love star wars. He just tends to be modest

Jaeh.is.Awesome
eh. milks all potential from his stuff, but in the wrong aspects. >>.

coolmovies
He loves money more then his movies

JediRobin23
Wonder what he does with his money

Incanus
Spends it on Star Wars stuff so he can get people to buy more of it,, then sells it on Ebay under a username that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

But dosnt every director love money more than anything else?

JediRobin23
yeah but, when a guy has more money then he can spend, wants to make more money. good old greed, there is no end. perhaps lost his logic. Although this happens to almost everybody.

On second thought, I dont know Lucas personally so I dont really know

Incanus
Maybe he buys pie with it. Or pizza. Or fruit cake. Or tangerines. Or hobbits.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
hobbits. hobbits are good.

hm, maybe.... lucas probably loves star wars in ways more than one - it was his creation after all, and then there's the fact that it actually makes money...

he's just making wrong decisions, is all.

coolmovies
The Alien films get more respect then any other film serias . Look at the 9 disk box set it has everything you need to know about the movies .

Now they are doing the same thing for the Alien Quadrilogy blu ray version with even more extres !!

Only if the same could be done for the SW films

queeq
AQ on BD???? Really????

coolmovies
yes Alien Quadrilogy the whole set on BLU RAY . Where have you been hypersleep ???

This is taken from Digital bits

Okay, Alien fans... you'll be pleased with this. You may have read at the excellent Bloody Disgusting website today that the first three films in the Alien series are rumored for release later this year on Blu-ray by 20th Century Fox. We've actually hinted previously here that you might see them on BD in 2009. Now, however, we CAN confirm that our industry sources have informed us that Fox's current plans call for not just the first three films, but the ENTIRE Alien Quadrilogy set to be ported over to Blu-ray Disc for a late 2009 release. This would include all four films in the series - the complete set will all extras - and likely new material created exclusively for the Blu-ray release as well. We understand that the work is still on-going and (as always with these Rumor Mill posts) all of this is subject to change. But with a little luck, the Quad set should make its debut in 1080p before the year is out.

The date has been put back so it will be out next year not 2009

Nemesis X
As long as the franchise makes him rich, you better believe Lucas is gonna keep on loving Star Wars.

queeq
Originally posted by coolmovies
yes Alien Quadrilogy the whole set on BLU RAY . Where have you been hypersleep ???

This is taken from Digital bits

Okay, Alien fans... you'll be pleased with this. You may have read at the excellent Bloody Disgusting website today that the first three films in the Alien series are rumored for release later this year on Blu-ray by 20th Century Fox. We've actually hinted previously here that you might see them on BD in 2009. Now, however, we CAN confirm that our industry sources have informed us that Fox's current plans call for not just the first three films, but the ENTIRE Alien Quadrilogy set to be ported over to Blu-ray Disc for a late 2009 release. This would include all four films in the series - the complete set will all extras - and likely new material created exclusively for the Blu-ray release as well. We understand that the work is still on-going and (as always with these Rumor Mill posts) all of this is subject to change. But with a little luck, the Quad set should make its debut in 1080p before the year is out.

The date has been put back so it will be out next year not 2009

So it's in the works... not tehre yet.

coolmovies
yes at least its 100% true

sweersa
The Notebook was nice on Blu Ray.

coolmovies
really ??

queeq
Hm

sweersa
Yeah, it is an amazing film. Have you seen it? I bet Queeq saw it with his honey.

coolmovies
honey ?? no i havent seen it

queeq
ME neither. I'll ask honey.

coolmovies
Hay queeq are you gonna buy the ALIEN quadrilogy on blu ray disk ?
Its the best box set ever !!

XanZan
I think he loves Star Wars too much.

coolmovies
No he likes the Alien films too

sweersa
Originally posted by coolmovies
No he likes the Alien films too

I bet he doesn't like AVP2, the low key ruined that movie.

coolmovies
I hate the avp movies

queeq
They suck. I'll prolly get the AQ box in due time.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
They suck.

The first one was entertaining somewhat, the second, well no one knows for sure because you cant see anything!

I would rather see crappy effects than nothing at all!

coolmovies
The first one was a sports movie lolz

queeq
Sure.

coolmovies
Any word on the saga box set???????????/

Darth Subjekt
AVP2 sucks because Steven Pasquale beolngs on Rescue Me, and thats it.

Well and cause you cant see anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.