Harley Quinn vs The Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Im just wondering. I know Shocker has those darn blasters, but Harley is one tricky woman.

Wei Phoenix
Shocker beats her ass and gets arrested by Spider-Man for beating a woman.

The Nuul
What the f**k?

PRAYERRUN
so the shocker actually wins one. huh.

Konton
Harley would win with prep. Otherwise, his standard equipment is too much.

Eternal Idol
Shocker ftw.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Konton
Harley would win with prep. Otherwise, his standard equipment is too much.

i 100% fully agree with this.

occultdestroyer
Harley can dodge the blasts though.

If Shocker stays in a stationary position, I can see Harley giving him an a**-whoopin'.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Harley can dodge the blasts though.

If Shocker stays in a stationary position, I can see Harley giving him an a**-whoopin'.
She could dodge a few, maybe, but Shocker would nail her ass with one more often than not.

occultdestroyer
If he keeps blasting her alternately, yes she does go down easily.

PRAYERRUN
I think Harley can outsmart Shocker. His blasts are powerful, but he's stupid too.

jalek moye
Shocker actually gets a win under his belt

PRAYERRUN
Shocker would be a challenge, I'll admit, but Harley is crazy!!! She's GOTTA win!!

jalek moye
doesn't matter he still balsts her a couple of times and shes done

PRAYERRUN
I don't know...The Shocker would probably be freaked out by this clown girl....or fall in love lol.

jalek moye
why would he be freaked out to the point of not shooting?

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by jalek moye
why would he be freaked out to the point of not shooting?

laughing you got a point there. But I wasn't really saying that. I was saying that either this girl would get under his skin too the point where he DID do something stupid, or he'd fall in love and try to hit on her...which would result in Harley kicking him in the balls, then using his own wrist blasts against him.

jalek moye
Or he shoots her, or if she dodges and gets up close ....he shoots her

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by jalek moye
Or he shoots her, or if she dodges and gets up close ....he shoots her

lol you do realize that with all that power in his wrists, ol shocker is a bad shot, right?

jalek moye
Is she gets close to him he doesnt have to aim. And they are large enoguh that he will hit her just by shooting alot in her direction

PRAYERRUN
(sigh) this is gonna last all day....I still think Harley can take Shock boy. I mean Shocker is just a grunt. Yes he has all that power. And YES I know he could blast her to kingdom come. But I just see Harley getting around all that. I mean she's tricky too the point where she nails him from behind. He blacks out for a second, and the next thing he knows, his blasters are pointing right at his face.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
lol you do realize that with all that power in his wrists, ol shocker is a bad shot, right?
No, Shocker only looks bad because he usually fights a guy who's easily one of Marvel's most agile heroes.

Shocker 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.