Rogue vs Thor (with twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Rogue just got through absorbing the big 7 JLA team. now she's gunning for Thor. no holding back. all out war. what happens?

Wei Phoenix
Who's the big 7 in the JLA? I'm already assuming Superman which would be enough to challenge him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Who's the big 7 in the JLA? I'm already assuming Superman which would be enough to challenge him.

superman
MM
Aquaman
WW
Flash
GL (though probably wont gain power)
Batman

-Pr-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
superman
MM
Aquaman
WW
Flash
GL (though probably wont gain power)
Batman

so rogue has all of those powers, and is fighting ordinary thor?

Kris Blaze
We assume she'd only get a small portion of their powers, very few of which she would be able to control.

Thor easily.

psycho gundam
did rogue in "contest of champions II" gain all of the powers in their entire capacity? (not sure she could since she iirc lost to ms. marvel)

and since i haven't seen much of the more contemporary rogue stuff, i know she was de-powered at some point in the 00's but i think she regained them somehow, anyway, is she now able to use powers to full capacity?

if so, thor's in for a big fight here since she also gains mental functions and memories of her "victims".

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam
did rogue in "contest of champions II" gain all of the powers in their entire capacity? (not sure she could since she iirc lost to ms. marvel)

and since i haven't seen much of the more contemporary rogue stuff, i know she was de-powered at some point in the 00's but i think she regained them somehow, anyway, is she now able to use powers to full capacity?

if so, thor's in for a big fight here since she also gains mental functions and memories of her "victims".

Contest of Champions was complete bullshit though. She knocked out both Thor and Hulk by simply touching them for half a second, completely nonsense. She was also mindcontrolled at the time.

ExodusCloak
Thor loses, Rogue has complete control over her power now.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Contest of Champions was complete bullshit though. She knocked out both Thor and Hulk by simply touching them for half a second, completely nonsense. She was also mindcontrolled at the time.

Well she has taken the powers of Thor before. Even though I disagreed with some of the story, I felt that part was semi-accurate.

Parmaniac
whoa man spite really it's like an Amazo with boobs

(hm there comes a funny match up to my mind...)

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Thor loses, Rogue has complete control over her power now.

She's never handled that amount of power before. Surfer, Mephisto and Loki all failed. The idea that she can handle MM, Superman, Flash, Hal ++ powers is just completely ludicrous.

ExodusCloak
She's never handled that amount of power before. Surfer, Mephisto and Loki all failed. The idea that she can handle MM, Superman, Flash, Hal ++ powers is just completely ludicrous.

Her powers didn't work on Surfer and Mephisto...as far as I know she got white noise when she touched Surfer, can't remember the effect on Mephisto. It worked on Loki to an extent.

I can't remember anyone of those overloading her before especially when you consider she can handle Jean and Icemans powers. Selene drained her faster.

The only problem she has is if she absorbs their powers too quickly they could exhaust her physically (See Ares). If it's slowly then it's not that much of a problem. And she's absorbed Thor twice before without problems. Recall Rogue's body could handle every powerset she's ever absorbed and she could combine powers.

And again Rogue is fixed now thanks to Danger and Xavier. If she fights him naked she'd stomp him with the Big 7's powers. And you're forgetting that she also absorbs their knowledge and traits such as will power.

Kris Blaze
Her powers didn't work on Surfer and Mephisto...as far as I know she got white noise when she touched Surfer, can't remember the effect on Mephisto. It worked on Loki to an extent.

I can't remember anyone of those overloading her before especially when you consider she can handle Jean and Icemans powers. Selene drained her faster.

The only problem she has is if she absorbs their powers too quickly they could exhaust her physically (See Ares). If it's slowly then it's not that much of a problem. And she's absorbed Thor twice before without problems.

And again Rogue is fixed now thanks to Danger and Xavier. If she fights him naked she'd stomp him with the Big 7's powers. And you're forgetting that she also absorbs their knowledge and traits such as will power.

It didn't work on Loki, it was a mistake when they displayed his consciousness later on. You're overestimating her, plain and simple. She's never contained that kind of power before, and her being able to absorb Thor is complete bullshit. Especially considering she was able to absorb all she could take from MAGNETO and he still functioned. Or how both Seth and Rex were able to resist her touch. Not to mention being mind-controlled when she absorbed Thor.

ExodusCloak
It didn't work on Loki, it was a mistake when they displayed his consciousness later on. You're overestimating her, plain and simple. She's never contained that kind of power before, and her being able to absorb Thor is complete bullshit. Especially considering she was able to absorb all she could take from MAGNETO and he still functioned. Or how both Seth and Rex were able to resist her touch. Not to mention being mind-controlled when she absorbed Thor.

Umm recall Rogue had access to all the powers she's ever absorbed her body can handle it. That includes people like Thor, Jean, Iceman and Hulk.

She knocked out Thor in the Avengers Annual when she was a Brotherhood member.

She was mind controlled, so what? When Carol Danvers took over Rogues psyche she could control Rogue's power. Rogues psyche is now fixed.

As for Magneto are you speaking about that instance when he kissed her?

Enyalus
In addition to not being able to handle the people Kris mentioned, she was just recently unable to handle freakin' Ares' power.

She loses to Thor.

Prep-Man
what about her first appearance? she basically got the drop on the avengers and took it to Thor, from what I remember.

carver9
Extreme xmen rogue handled all the powers that she had at her disposal and she had them at a 100%. Current rogue doesnt have that luxury, I think she has been depowered or something.

PRAYERRUN

The only problem she has is if she absorbs their powers too quickly they could exhaust her physically (See Ares). If it's slowly then it's not that much of a problem. And she's absorbed Thor twice before without problems. Recall Rogue's body could handle every powerset she's ever absorbed and she could combine powers.

laughing out loud ok, I just gotta ask. What does her being naked have to do with this????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.