Cole Train vs. Marcus Fenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1st. H2H only

2nd- Guns, All-out

i think cole will crush marcus h2h, but when u add guns, Fenix is so much a better soldier what do u think

Incanus
The guy with a bigger gun wins. JK idk who these guys are really.

Kazenji
Then why did you post ???

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Incanus
The guy with a bigger gun wins. JK idk who these guys are really.

The big guns rarely win. Haven't you seen Ironman?

h4zJRVfdDh4

Originally posted by Kazenji

Why does anyone post at all? But I guess you write that every time someone doesn't come with something constructive for a thread.
Like yourself right now. Why did you post? You sure didn't contribute to anything other than looking like a jerk.

XanatosForever
Anywaayys, I think Marcus could win both instances.

Nemesis X
You can't stop the Train baby! cool

SWblayde938
bump

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Kazenji

Originally posted by Q'Anilia

Why does anyone post at all? But I guess you write that every time someone doesn't come with something constructive for a thread.
Like yourself right now. Why did you post? You sure didn't contribute to anything other than looking like a jerk.

http://www.theiloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Pawned.jpg

Kazenji
How is that even a pawned

the user posted saying the guy with the bigger gun will win but then said joking don't know who these guys are

so yeah think before post erm

XanatosForever
And you replied with a single question that did nothing to further the actual topic of the thread, which Q'Anilia pointed out, inherently derailing the thread further. So, for the sake of getting things straight again, answer these question, Kazenji.

Who do you think would win in a fistfight between Augustus Cole and Marcus Fenix?

Who would survive a full blown one-on-one gunfight between them?

Kazenji
I say Marcus Fenix.

XanatosForever
In both situations? Why is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.