Star Trek murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
Phasers disintigrate people, so the murder is never solved right? Then why make them?

Symmetric Chaos
You want to know why someone would design a weapon that results in unsolvable crimes?

Doctor-Alvis
*Scans with tricorder* I'm picking up an energy signature matching Jack's phaser and organic residues matching Tyler's DNA.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
*Scans with tricorder* I'm picking up an energy signature matching Jack's phaser and organic residues matching Tyler's DNA.

This is what I was going to say.

Shakyamunison
But when a person disintegrates shouldn't they explode? If they turn to energy, then it should be a BIG explosion.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Incanus
Phasers disintigrate people, so the murder is never solved right? Then why make them?

ugh3

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But when a person disintegrates shouldn't they explode? If they turn to energy, then it should be a BIG explosion.

The person turns into particles that dissipate into subspace.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The person turns into particles that dissipate into subspace.

What is subspace?

Robtard
What is subspace?

In the Star Trek fictional universe, subspace is a feature of space-time which facilitates faster-than-light transit, in the form of interstellar travel or the transmission of information. Subspace obeys different laws of physics. Subspace has also been adopted and used in both the Stargate Atlantis series, and the Descent: Freespace and Halo video games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspace_(Star_Trek)

Symmetric Chaos
What is subspace?

Subspace (also sub space, headspace, flying, or floating), in the context of a BDSM scene, is the psychological state of the submissive partner.

No, wait . . .

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ugh3

laughing laughing laughing

The Picard facepalm has never been more appropriate...and on more than one level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.