Harley Quinn...who would play her in the next movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ok, I've had an idea about Harley Quinn in the next movie, and while I can't think of a reason why they would bring her in, (due to Ledger's unfortunate passing, and also due to the fact that Harley is supposed to be Joker's right hand gal/girlfriend), I was wondering who would be able to play this crazy yet hot clown chick. PLEASE discuss.I

Bat Dude
No one.

Davis Bloome
Lol, okay dude, we get it, you hate Harley Quinn, but ya gotta stop ragging on her in every thread. Afterall, this thread is for who people would want in the role if she were in B3, not if we want her or not. If you don't want her, no reason to post, right?

BruceSkywalker
it would depend i think..

maybe anna friel

TheVapor
Helena Bonham Carter

what? In all seriousness I think she would be perfect for the role, as she can played all sides of Harley at some point in the roles shes played.

I would also support a Jessica Alba nomination; I've seen her with Harleys goofy personality both on and off screen, and I think she has what it takes to fill the role.

Those are my two, as they are the only ones I can think of who I am sure could handle the character.

Davis Bloome
I don't know about Jessica Alba, but Helena Bonham Carter would definitely be great in the role. I'd also like to see Kristen Bell in the role. She's even said she'd love to be in the role.

TheVapor
I forgot about her, and I could see her doing a good job. Heroes may have taken a downward turn in the last couple seasons, but I definitely think that she and her character were some of the bigger highlights from those seasons.

Also, the fact that she knows the character already and shows an eagerness to play her is a good sign, I think, of how well she'd play her.

occultdestroyer
Jessica Alba!

herbdryhump

Myth
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Jessica Alba!

herbdryhump

How about we find somebody who is not the worst actress in Hollywood.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Lol, okay dude, we get it, you hate Harley Quinn, but ya gotta stop ragging on her in every thread. Afterall, this thread is for who people would want in the role if she were in B3, not if we want her or not. If you don't want her, no reason to post, right?

Actually, the question was "Who would be able to play the role" not "Who do you want to play the role"

Nobody can play the role live action and have it make sense in Nolan's dark world or can have it be taken seriously...

In a cartoon? Great. A comic? Great. But live action? It'd come off like Carrey's Riddler. And mess with the character too much, and it's no longer Harley Quinn, it's "Female Joker".

So perhaps the question is really "Who would be able to play Female Joker?"

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I don't know about Jessica Alba, but Helena Bonham Carter would definitely be great in the role. I'd also like to see Kristen Bell in the role. She's even said she'd love to be in the role.

kristen bell could..

I like Jessica Alba, but a lot of people did not like her as Sue Storm

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
kristen bell could..

myself included, and i really don't think she'd be good as harley. she's nice eye candy n all, but bar that, she's not for me.

the more i think about kristen bell, the more i like it. she's not an actress i genuinely like in many things, but i dunno, harley seems to suit her...

Wei Phoenix
Parker Posey.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Parker Posey.

not the indie queen.., but maybe after a good story

Originally posted by -Pr-
myself included, and i really don't think she'd be good as harley. she's nice eye candy n all, but bar that, she's not for me.

the more i think about kristen bell, the more i like it. she's not an actress i genuinely like in many things, but i dunno, harley seems to suit her...

yeah kristen bell could certainly make harley come to life

PRAYERRUN
krisin bell huh...interesting...

TheVapor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
kristen bell could..

I blame that more on the direction, or just the entire production of those films. I don't know the general consensus, but I personally didn't like the FF movies.

If she was more like her goofy "Good Luck Chuck" character, I think she could work. But now that I think about Kristen Bell, I put her over Alba, and under Carter as my personal choices.

SamZED
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Jessica Alba!

herbdryhump

What he said!!!^

Also, they'd never make Harley a villain in the next movie, that'd be beyond lame. I peronally like her, but she doesnt fit the movies...

Badabing
In a similar thread a while back, people were saying Brittany Murphy. Maybe Cameron Diaz too? They're the only two actresses who have a somewhat Harley look and can act silly.

PRAYERRUN
yeah Cameron Diaz might fit the character, but I don't know if she could make her dark enough.

Myth
Originally posted by TheVapor
I blame that more on the direction, or just the entire production of those films. I don't know the general consensus, but I personally didn't like the FF movies.

If she was more like her goofy "Good Luck Chuck" character, I think she could work. But now that I think about Kristen Bell, I put her over Alba, and under Carter as my personal choices.

She was terrible in Good Luck Chuck as well. The only time I haven't completely hated her was in Sin City, but she certainly didn't add anything to that film either (except for eye candy).

starlock
I like Eliza Dushku...she seems like she would be able to handle Harley...and i like the fact she is familiar with fighting and action

PRAYERRUN
cool. I figure this character has to have the darkness of Kelly Osborne but the looks of Jessica Biel.

thedarkpoet
I know she is not an actress but this girl has the look:

Emilie Autumn

(google her, as I cannot post links or pics yet cuz I am new)

Bouboumaster
I'd like Emma Stone

Jetsmanadam
I Think That Anna Paquin Would Make A Good Harley Quinn

nekonee550
I think Kristen Bell would be a good harley quin
Or maybe Mila Kuniz( Her face reminds me of a real harley quin)
But truly, I believe Kristen Bell would be the best

Major_Lexington
Scarlett Johansson would be a great Harley Quinn

https://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/long-short-1.jpg?w=500&h=327

crazyasawhat
How about Christina Ricci she has a crazy look about her and so does Fairuza Balk and Fairuza has like the hugest toothy smile perfect for Harley

Newjak
How about the lead girl from Suckerpunch. Say what you will about the movie but I thought she was good in it, and would play a good Harley from what I can tell.

-Pr-
^ This is her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115161/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

But yeah, some dye and she'd look the part.

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
^ This is her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0115161/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

But yeah, some dye and she'd look the part. Yeah if you look at Suckerpunch pictures of her they had her dye her hair blonde or she was a blonde wig not sure. Either way she was blonde in the movie. stick out tongue

-Pr-
lol yeah. She certainly looks the part, no doubt.

bluewaterrider
Anna Faris.

Don't know what she looks like today; I'm remembering her from the Scary Movie franchise and My Super Ex-Girlfriend movie.

Blonde-haired, athletic and with a strange propensity to portray actresses who for some reason have greatly unexpected physical strength but a bit of ... mental imbalance.

Even demonstrates the thoughtless, non-malicious brand of cruelty that sometimes characterizes Harley. Scary Movie was full of such scenes. Super Ex featured at least one or two as well. Overall impression is of a semi-comical, surprisingly formidable, dangerous-without-actually-possessing-true-malice ... lunatic.

I never heard a better description of Harley.

Scarlet Fox
Kristen Stewart.

Let me explain...

That way when Batman Beech slaps her people will be like 'OMG THANK YOU!'

But in all seriousness - It is difficult to find the best IMO. Cause with me I try to think of someone who can pull off her voice yet still be sexy at the same time. I thought maybe Milla Jovovich but I dont see her doing the Voice though I think she can pull the 'Look' off easily.

JBlairmagic
I think she would a great character for another origin story, despite the fact that Ledgers Joker is gone. The Batman movies, save for the Bale stories, have never been a linear storyline, so why not create a story for her. I know she played Rachel in Dark Night, but Maggie Gyllenhall is an amazing actress who would bring many layers to the Character. We tend to think of dramatic actresses for these roles, by why not some talented comedic actresses?

JBlairmagic
Mila Jovovich, great idea! I think her accent would be fine for the character!

JBlairmagic
I think many people think that Anna Faris is a vapid, silly actress, but the truth is she a very intelligent trained actress. She is a great choice too.

JohnnyChip
Zooey Deschanel

KingD19
If she was a bit younger, I think Tara Strong would make a great Harley.

Wei Phoenix
Isla Fisher?

MeLboBob
Marley Shelton or Kristin Bell.. too bad Brittany Murphy isn't with us anymore she is the obvious choice.

I included a photo of Marley here because I don't see anyone else suggesting her and she totally has the look.

Fated Xtasy
Kristin seems like a good choice actually, I remember hearing that Anne Hathaway originally auditioned for the Dark Knight 2 thinking that she was going to play Harley, that would nice to see. Mia Sara did an excellent job portraying Harley's more deceptive and vengeful side in the short lived series Birds Of Prey.

Hard to say who could actually do Harley's character justice

Quincy
What's the characters name from Orange is the New Black that's like, constantly talking about her boyfriend Christopher? Always driving the prison vans and stuff? She's basically Harley Quinn already, save less murderous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.