How do you think there bringing back batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMagicPillow
When they decide there going to bring him back (because his mind is still alive), how do you think there going to do it?

Are they brining him back as a black lantern?

Maybe darkseid gets brought back to life and revives him with the omega sanction?

Is Tim Drake going to find a way to bring him back?

I'm personally fine with anything, i just want him brought back. lol

Your thoughts.

(and if this has been done before then im sorry i couldnt find it in the search thing.)

Bat Dude
I really think they could have actually just killed him off. I'm sick of seeing people get brought back to life later. (Jason Tood, anyone?) That totally undermines death in the comic book medium. And imagine the emotion you'd sense when you realize "he isn't coming back."

I would have done that, but still had a "Wayne Years" comic printed, so new stories of Bruce as Batman could be made. However, the mainline Batman books would have Grayson as Batman...

I think that way, they treat death like the HUGE deal that it should be, appease the "BRUCE IS BATMAN! RAWR!" fans and also are allowed to experiment.

-Pr-
he's not dead

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by -Pr-
he's not dead

Hey ive been meaning to ask someone. How do you make the "Highlight to read" spoiler thing?
i had to reword this post in case of letting out any spoilers because i didn't know how..lol

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
When they decide there going to bring him back (because his mind is still alive), how do you think there going to do it?

Are they brining him back as a black lantern?

Maybe darkseid gets brought back to life and revives him with the omega sanction?

Is Tim Drake going to find a way to bring him back?

I'm personally fine with anything, i just want him brought back. lol

Your thoughts.

(and if this has been done before then im sorry i couldnt find it in the search thing.)

mariofacepalm

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
Hey ive been meaning to ask someone. How do you make the "Highlight to read" spoiler thing?
i had to reword this post in case of letting out any spoilers because i didn't know how..lol

your message

just remove the spaces

PRAYERRUN
how was he killed in the first place anyway?

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
how was he killed in the first place anyway?

Him and Darkseid were fighting and Batman broke his no gun rule to kill him, while Darkseid hit him with his Omega Sanction. His mind was sent back to the past but everyone thinks he's dead because all that was left was a corpse.

PRAYERRUN
hokay.....is this gonna turn into a green goblin thing? Ya know, where Norman keeps appearing in the mirror?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
hokay.....is this gonna turn into a green goblin thing? Ya know, where Norman keeps appearing in the mirror?

i think so

WhoopeeDee
The sooner the better.

BruceSkywalker
^^ wink wink Batman is here ^^

PRAYERRUN
lol I loved batman until they killed him.

spidermanrocks
I think he will be brought back with the help of the League of Assasins similar to how they've brought Ra's Al Ghul back.

Indestructible
My dad thinks there gonna bring him back as a clone, but I dont think he is dead at all.

BruceSkywalker
I have some wondrous news Batman is back

three cheers...HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY

Indestructible
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I have some wondrous news Batman is back

three cheers...HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY HIP HIP HOORAY

Bruce is back?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Indestructible
Bruce is back?

I was being sarcastic big grin , but I believe he may return in Batman # 700

Indestructible
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I was being sarcastic big grin , but I believe he may return in Batman # 700

tht would be awesome. I mean I dont mind dick as batman but I dont like the fact of bruce being "dead"

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Indestructible
tht would be awesome. I mean I dont mind dick as batman but I dont like the fact of bruce being "dead"

I like Dick as Batman, of course Bruce will always be him though..

I do have some ideas on what may happen when Bruce does return, but I 'm gonna keep them to myself at least for now

Indestructible
kk cool

Badabing
From Final Crisis #7

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-19.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-13.jpg

From Red Robin #4.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-04-5.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-03-10.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-05-2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.