Fight of the HF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Wolverine
Underworld
Hulk
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Superman
Cyber

Who will triumph?

Lord Feron
im gonna go with Wolverine at his best.

Placidity
Hmm I'm inclined to agree, although, his best isn't really necessary if you think about it.

SuperiorTech
I thought Deadpools Hf was superior to Logans?

Placidity
Don't be stupid.

Survivor19
He is not stupid.

Also, Hulk wins here. And, frankly, what the hell is Cyber doing here? Why no Sabertooth?

Parmaniac
Superman really has healing abilitys that can be counted as a Healing Factor?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Superman really has healing abilitys that can be counted as a Healing Factor?

yes.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
yes.

but it isn't the "sunray hits him and heals him thing" isn't it?

btw it's pretty hard to concentrate while watching your sig big grin

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
but it isn't the "sunray hits him and heals him thing" isn't it?

btw it's pretty hard to concentrate while watching your sig big grin

laughing out loud

the sun helps him heal faster, yes, but even without it, he has stores within his body that heal him a fair bit faster than the average human.

Original Smurph
Hulk

Master Court
Hulk, obviously.

It's been noted his HF is very superior to Wolverine's. Not in the range of healing, but in speed. Both have and can heal from little more than a single sample of their bodies, but Hulk's done it much faster.

Example, after taking a purely blunt beating from Hulk, and many moments later, Wolverine still had brain damage.

Hulk, on the other hand, had most of his flesh and muscles blown off by one of the U-Foes, and in just a few frames it had all grown back, even his hair.

That said, it's not entirely consistent. I've seen Wolverine regenerate from a skeletal state after being torched by someone. I forget who. But I think it's suppose to be canon fact that Hulk's HF is much better than Wolverine's.

But this is just HF, right? If it were a brawl, Superman eventually wins this.

Anywho, with people that have healing factors, how does their hair know to stop growing after getting burnt or blown off? I mean, hair is suppose to grow, and people with HF obviously shouldn't suffer from baldness. Shouldn't Hulk, Wolverine, Deadpool, Superman, etc, all have long hair and thick beards and bushy pubes? And it's not like their hair is normal, it's as invulnerable as them, right? So they won't shed any hair. It's all there, they're healthy, where are the manes and long fingernails? It doesn't make SENSE!

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

the sun helps him heal faster, yes, but even without it, he has stores within his body that heal him a fair bit faster than the average human.

And proof of this is in the max lord saga when diana cut him across the throat with her tiara and he heals in a couple of panels.

Its far above an average human.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
And proof of this is in the max lord saga when diana cut him across the throat with her tiara and he heals in a couple of panels.

Its far above an average human.

good call.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Wolverine
Underworld
Hulk
Deadpool
Deathstroke
Superman
Cyber

Who will triumph?

LOBO.....come on..!!! mad whats Cyber and Super man doing here..? Cyber got caned by flesh eating buggs... eek!

Mrblonde
Originally posted by nicamarvin
LOBO.....come on..!!! mad whats Cyber and Super man doing here..? Cyber got caned by flesh eating buggs... eek!

So did Lobo, He just healed back afterwards

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mrblonde
So did Lobo, He just healed back afterwards you just prove my point....Where the heck is Lobo? this is a HF contest afterall, I am right?.. confused

Mrblonde
Originally posted by nicamarvin
you just prove my point....Where the heck is Lobo? this is a HF contest afterall, I am right?.. confused

Yeah if Lobo was involved I'd say he wins.

Enyalus
Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.