The Royal Guards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
The Royal Guards should have gotten more screen time in the movies . what makes it worse is they dont even say a word

Incanus
I dont think they are ment to........... They are more than likely silent just to impose some kind of fear in their opponents, unnerve them.

steverules_2
There was a scene where one of them killed someone working on the death star but it was cut, dunno why they killed him but the description of the scene said that they will kill those who enter the emperor's chamber without permission...so yeah they killed him or 'punished' him

coolmovies
I only saw 2 in ROTJ are there anymore ?

steverules_2
Dunno

Incanus
Plenty. There were, say, 50 shadow guards? they were a cadre of elites in the guard

steverules_2
I think the ones in ROTS were blue

DarthLazious
They were Red my friend. They were only blue in TPM. They were Red in AOTC, ROTS and ROTJ.

queeq
They went the way of Anakin's lightsabre.

sweersa
Originally posted by DarthLazious
They were Red my friend. They were only blue in TPM. They were Red in AOTC, ROTS and ROTJ.

In ATOC you can see both blue and red ones actually. The red ones were special for Palpatine and the blue ones were more crowd control types.

queeq
In TPM they were still fully blue.

DarthLazious
Yes they were.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
In TPM they were still fully blue.

That is what they want you to think. I remember when I was a kid I had one of the blue guards action figures and I took the cape off which was hard. After the cape was off the figure has incredibly cool body armor!

I am not even kidding, why would they design awesome body armor (like almost stormtrooper cool) and never intend for it being showed?

queeq
For perverted kids like you who like to undress their dolls.

sweersa
For perverted kids like you who like to undress their dolls.

Who told you about that?

queeq
You did.

Father Rahl
Guards just stand silently, we all know this.

Jovan
Wasn't there supposed to be a scene in ROTJ where they didn't want Vader to visit the Emperor and hold him back and Vader kills them?

queeq
Sounds familiar yes.

sweersa
You did.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Jovan
Wasn't there supposed to be a scene in ROTJ where they didn't want Vader to visit the Emperor and hold him back and Vader kills them? Yea, there's a thread in here somewhere about that with still shots. I think Vader takes out an officer in that altercation too. I would love to look it up, but to be honest, I'm too lazy right now.

Oh an Sweersa, what'd you do with them once you got them naked?

sweersa
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt

Oh an Sweersa, what'd you do with them once you got them naked?

Find the no no spots.

Darth Subjekt
Don't we all... don't we all......

sweersa
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Don't we all... don't we all......

I thought it was only me! somebody stole my idea, Queeq?

Bladewind
Palpatine made the red ones after the image of the blue ones because they were the guards of the senate and the reds were kinda a reminder to that time. They don't say anything because it would destroy the mystery that surrounds them. They are elite, anonymous warriors and them talking would be stupid. Don't you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.