Altair and Ezio vs Link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Just to enlighten that other fellow. Incanus, I think his name is.

Same rules as before, except Link gets no team mate. It was stated to be OoT Link with all his gear. laughing

ScreamPaste
For those unfamiliar with the rules he laid out;

Ezio and Altair are on a team and have one week to assassinate Link, who's a diplomat to Jerusalem, or something. He gets no magic, but all of his equipment.

MooCowofJustice
Ok, so Link gets no Dins Fire, Farore's Wind or Nayru's Love.

He still has the Master Sword, Golden Gauntlets, Boomerang, Hookshot, Bombs, Ocarina of Time, Mirror Shield, tunics to resist Fire and breath under water, and more stuff.

If we can use the Stone of Agony to warn Link about Altair then that destroys the stealth advantage.

XanatosForever
Fanboys...shifty stick out tongue

SWblayde938
* altair and ezio meet link and laugh themselves to death over links gay uniform

MooCowofJustice
Useless necro is useless.

ScreamPaste
Annnd then Link snaps their necks with his barehands. erm

Nemesis X
So Screampaste made a spite thread on purpose. If I know Screampaste he's gonna rant "Link's skin is too tough to get pierced by Ezio and Altair's blades." Why I know this is obviously because he once ranted that bullets couldn't penetrate Link which is either a load of B.S. or an actual fact (I'm leaning towards the idea that that is bullcrap).

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So Screampaste made a spite thread on purpose. If I know Screampaste he's gonna rant "Link's skin is too tough to get pierced by Ezio and Altair's blades." Why I know this is obviously because he once ranted that bullets couldn't penetrate Link which is either a load of B.S. or an actual fact (I'm leaning towards the idea that that is bullcrap).

You just ranted about other people ranting.

Irony.

ScreamPaste
I made it because the original thread got locked, so I fixed it for the original poster, I thought he wanted to debate it.

Annd, yeah, no bullet's hurting Link.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You just ranted about other people ranting.

Irony.

lol indeed

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
no bullet's hurting Link.

Bullets > Knives

If bullets can't hurt Link than that would mean knives can't hurt him either. Admit it, you made a spite on purpose.

ScreamPaste
I made it for Incanus, and I took away Link's partner. But yeah, I do admit it looks pretty spitey.

Still, it's not my thread originally, I just repaired it.

LLLLLink
Link pulls a Sampson and uses the Golden Guantlets to bring a building down on top of the assassins. Except Link tanks it instead of dying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.