Black Adam runs the..... MULTIPLICATION GAUNLET(Thunderstrike)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
Ok then I've decided to kind of borrow Leo's growing gauntlet idea, but I've decided instead of thrusting multiple characters at one foe I will instead choose just one.

The way this gauntlet works is remarkably similar to the growing gauntlet in that if the first person is either koed, killed, or incapacitated the next batch comes in.

But this is where it changes. So now the person running the gauntlet, this case being Black Adam, will start off facing just one version of their opponent, in this case Thunderstrike. Now we know Black Adam will win of course, but in this case when he beats one Thunderstrike two take his place, and so on. This will never stop happening until Black Adam is defeated.

So how many Thunderstrikes will it take to beat Black Adam, and how long before Black Adam goes down before fatigure and injuries take their toll.

The battlefield is a deserted adamantium sphere as big as is needed to comfortably hold all the thunderstrikes fighting, and allow them space to move like a normal fight.

There will be no BFR, bloodlust on.

LET'S BEGIN

Newjak
Oh man wrong forum please move facepalm

Newjak
bump

carver9
4 of them

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Newjak
Oh man wrong forum please move facepalm

what do you mean with wrong forum? It's a versus battle in the versus section confused

Newjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
what do you mean with wrong forum? It's a versus battle in the versus section confused I had accidentally posted it in the comic book section.

So it was in the wrong forum now it's in the right one stick out tongue

psycho gundam
robbing leo is fun.

Newjak
Originally posted by psycho gundam
robbing leo is fun. yes it is big grin

Enyalus
I'd say...six?

Newjak
really only 4-6.

I figured people would pick a larger number like 15-20???

humar

supremthor

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
robbing leo is fun.

Originally posted by Newjak
yes it is big grin

chair

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
chair So how many Thunderstrikes does it take leo stick out tongue

leonidas
oh, and TS is a little underrated, but it would still take a few to take out BA. 6-7 perhaps. it's been a while since i checked on TS, but he DOES have some decent feats that could prove the number a little less than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.