Batman vs Jason in Arkham Asylum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
I know people will probably hate me for this, but I went ahead and did it. Jason and Batman are both trapped in Arkam asylum WITH the inmates. who survives and who dies?
The inmates are:

Joker
Poison Ivy
Two-Face
Penguin
Scarecrow
Killer Croc
Bane
Riddler
Mr. Freeze

kgkg
All these people are going to gang up on Batman.

PRAYERRUN
dang. embarrasment erm miffed sad

jasofisc
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I know people will probably hate me for this, but I went ahead and did it. Jason and Batman are both trapped in Arkam asylum WITH the inmates. who survives and who dies?
The inmates are:

Joker
Poison Ivy
Two-Face
Penguin
Scarecrow
Killer Croc
Bane
Riddler
Mr. Freeze

only batman and anyone who batman wants to protect

danteiscool
all of the inmates will gang up on Jason because they want to kill Batman and don't want anyone else to do so. after that they will fight among each other to see who gets to take on Batman.

and as they duke it out, Batman watches from afar, eating popcorn.

tkitna
Jason kills Batman and all the inmates watch and revel in enjoyment before they too are killed.

jalek moye
Originally posted by tkitna
Jason kills Batman and all the inmates watch and revel in enjoyment before they too are killed.
I still think Croc can beat Jason, even more so if Bane helps

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by danteiscool
all of the inmates will gang up on Jason because they want to kill Batman and don't want anyone else to do so. after that they will fight among each other to see who gets to take on Batman.

and as they duke it out, Batman watches from afar, eating popcorn.

most likely yep

occultdestroyer
As a master tactician and MA, Batman will take advantage of his surroundings like always.

All he needs is his grappling gun and a few batarangs.

He'll be atop one of those gargoyle statues in the asylum and watch as Jason slaughters half of the team.

If Croc, Bane, and Mr. Freeze work together, they may have a chance to take down Jason.

jalek moye
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
As a master tactician and MA, Batman will take advantage of his surroundings like always.

He'll be atop one of those gargoyle statues in the asylum and watch as Jason slaughters half of the team.

If Croc, Bane, and Mr. Freeze work together, they may have a chance to take down Jason.
Croc is capable of it alone, but he can also lose. He is atleast as strong maybe stronger, More Durable and Jason would have to work at it to get the Machete all the way through. Also Croc is a better fighter then Jason and much faster.

Bane with him makes sure they win

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Bruce would never watch his enemies get slaughtered.

Eternal Idol
Only Jason survives.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Bruce would never watch his enemies get slaughtered.
Exactly. I apoligize for not making this clearer in my post, but this is Batman's quest to keep Jason from killing the inmates. He hates killing...even when they have tried to kill him. The question is,(and again, I apoligize for not making this clear. I was late for work.) which inmates might help and which would actually join with jason in the slaughter.

Lord Feron
Then Batman Dies, If he has to fend off Jason and protect people that also want to kill him.... not so sure man. While batman is fighting off jason what would keep one of the inmates from landing a cheap shot?

Unless... the inmates know how dangerous their new foe is.. then they might be convinced to work together.

iceman24567
Batman captures the inmates and blows Jason's head off.

PRAYERRUN
ok for one, Joker doesn't really want Batman dead cause then he'd loose his " playtime pal ". Most incarnations of Mr. Freeze are of a man who isn't really evil, but just wants to find a cure for his wife...by any means. Just a few examples of villains that might actually HELP batman survive.

Lord Feron
I do think Mr.s Freeze would be a great asset against someone like Jason. I mean if MF gets to start with his suit and weapons.. he could easily keep Jason at bay imo.

Freeze Jason with the ice gun then throw a explosive batarang, That should seriously hurt.

PRAYERRUN
exactly.

gobstakid777
batman blows jason's head off, whoops inmate's asses.it's over before dinner

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Freeze Jason with the ice gun then throw a explosive batarang, That should seriously hurt.
Very plausible scenario.

An option that The Batman would likely take for the greater good.

PRAYERRUN
Depends on if Batman knows Jason is already dead or not.

D_Dude1210
What's to stop Batman from simply roping Jason, I know Jason's strong but aren't Batman's cables really really durable themselves?

iceman24567
His cuffs are stronger Jason aint breaking out of them.

PRAYERRUN
lol ok so we have a super zombie of sorts, who can crush skulls, bust through walls, rip people apart, and he can't break out of some handcuffs....

D_Dude1210
There we go, Batman cuffs Jason, cables him and hangs him from the cieling and calls it a nyt.

iceman24567
As if Batman would carry regular hand cuffs seeing how he deals with superhuman 70% of the time no expression

D_Dude1210
lol ok so we have a super zombie of sorts, who can crush skulls, bust through walls, rip people apart, and he can't break out of some handcuffs....

So you think a guy who DEALS with superhumans on a daily basis ISN'T gonna bring enhanced handcuffs?

PRAYERRUN
with superman, he'd bring handcuffs laced with kryptonite. Jason seems to break through anything. what would he lace Jason's cuffs with?

D_Dude1210
Um. You DO know Batman has faced other superstrong opponents other thant Superman right?

iceman24567
with superman, he'd bring handcuffs laced with kryptonite. Jason seems to break through anything. what would he lace Jason's cuffs with? Uh i don't know diamond no expression

Lord Feron
Jason does appear to be a quite a bit stronger than the vast majority of Batman's rogue gallery. I mean even though the handcuffs are stronger than the run of the mill type.

Also Batman getting handcuffs on Jason just seems really bizarre. If anything jason would tear most of his flesh off one hand and get free.

PRAYERRUN
Jason does appear to be a quite a bit stronger than the vast majority of Batman's rogue gallery. I mean even though the handcuffs are stronger than the run of the mill type.

Also Batman getting handcuffs on Jason just seems really bizarre. If anything jason would tear most of his flesh off one hand and get free.

Yeah....YEAH!!! EXACTLY!!! (Thanks bud. I was about to give up on this one lol.) I mean how exactly are you gonna get the cuffs on Jason?

iceman24567

Also Batman getting handcuffs on Jason just seems really bizarre. If anything jason would tear most of his flesh off one hand and get free. Batman man can't get handcuffs on a super slow zombie? I doubt Jason is quite a but stronger than KGbeast, Killer Croc, Man-Bat and Clayface.

D_Dude1210
I'll have to agree with Ice here. Jason is too slow, Batman's too good and Batman can just prolly rope him with a batarang then cuff him while he's hangin on the ceiling. Seriously, this is batman. He'll ALWAYS find a way.

PRAYERRUN
well yeah, I actually expect him to win, but I just want to know how it would happen if it actually made sense lol. Of course Jason's movies RARELY make any sense so....

steverules_2
Jason since he's willing to kill...sorry but that gives him quite a big edge

PRAYERRUN
when is Jason NOT willing to kill?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by steverules_2
Jason since he's willing to kill...sorry but that gives him quite a big edge

Cuz batman hasn't faced superstrong opponents who were trying to kill him before?

Supermutant
Batman has stopped Grundy he will stop Jason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.