Iron Patriot/Venom/Sentry vs Absorbing Man/Living Laser/Will O' The Wisp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused

tkitna
Team 1

guy222
Is Bob the difference

psycho gundam
not against the living laser.

and WtW's chief power is to become intangible like the vision, not sure what sentry could do to him like that.

guy222
Laser and Wisp neat villians

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
Is Bob the difference

Hmmm,,,had to read up on them a little better. I just remembered the Living Laser always losing to Iron Man and Will O The Wisp running around in Spiderman comics. I guess they both have some mind control powers and intangibility. Bob can pull energy from anywhere though and Normans not dumb.

Just dont know know now. Venoms useless here and from the scans you posted in the ownage thread, it looks like Creel might have punked Bob. Dont know,,,to tough to call.

BruceSkywalker
team one especially if robert is at his full potential

jalek moye
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team one especially if robert is at his full potential
Didn't absorbing man jst beat him

And Sentry is never at his full potential anymore.

guy222
Originally posted by tkitna
Hmmm,,,had to read up on them a little better. I just remembered the Living Laser always losing to Iron Man and Will O The Wisp running around in Spiderman comics. I guess they both have some mind control powers and intangibility. Bob can pull energy from anywhere though and Normans not dumb.

Just dont know know now. Venoms useless here and from the scans you posted in the ownage thread, it looks like Creel might have punked Bob. Dont know,,,to tough to call.

Will had a nice showing vs Spidey

Mac isn't as good as Brock. Bob was humbled again

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jalek moye

i believe so

yep, Sentry needs to be at his full potential sometimes so he can have good showings

guysangel
Team 2

Peterlane
Sentry soloes

guy222
Have u seen Laser at his best?

bbrem123
Originally posted by jalek moye

do u have scans of this?

guy222
http://h.imagehost.org/t/0528/DR_LL_2_PeterWatts_DCP_030.jpg

iceman24567
Team two Creel has Sentry's number the rest are easy pickings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.