Gamora w/Godslayer vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins and for this fight take away Karate Kids sickness.

D_Dude1210
Wow. If ppl say KK, then that would be uber wanking right there.

carver9
We're about to find out.

Prep-Man
i'm assuming this is current. if so, gamora takes it. if it's silver age, val takes it.

carver9
Yeah, its current but he's kind of ill right now so I took away the sickness to make the fight kind of even.

Prep-Man
current doesnt have any sickness.

Endless Mike
I think he's referring to Val from Countdown, when he had the Morticoccus virus thing

Original Smurph
Gamora

D_Dude1210
Virus or no, would you guys REALLY give an unarmed KK the win over one of the best martial artists in the MU who has Superhuman strength, a healing factor, super durability and super agility armed with a cosmic level weapon.....?

Wow. The KK wanking knows no end.

Stop the wanking. Gamorra 10/10.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Virus or no, would you guys REALLY give an unarmed KK the win over one of the best martial artists in the MU who has Superhuman strength, a healing factor, super durability and super agility armed with a cosmic level weapon.....?

i would. what makes gamora any different than say, Emerald Empress, who can literally kill ANY species in the universe, but with her hands. She also possesses one of the most powerful weapons in histoy, the Emerald Eye, which is said to be indestructible. The likes of superboy and Pulsar Stargrave just bounded off the thing, but cal shattered it with one blow.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i would. what makes gamora any different than say, Emerald Empress, who can literally kill ANY species in the universe, but with her hands. She also possesses one of the most powerful weapons in histoy, the Emerald Eye, which is said to be indestructible. The likes of superboy and Pulsar Stargrave just bounded off the thing, but cal shattered it with one blow.

Wow. So, you don't think a normal human with omni-level karate skills karate chopping something that Superboy can't break isn't PIS?

Besides, Gamorra is likely to dodge and not stand still to be karate chopped.

Unless you guys don't know. Gamorra is in the top-tier MA of the MU, skillwise, she's better than Wolverine, CA, Elektra, etc. and she fights to kill, not KO, she also possesses a healing factor at the level of Wolverine's and she's also had an upgrade that has given her super durability (even getting dipped in magma with little damage), super strength, super speed, super agility and she's WIELDING a super weapon of cosmic levels.

Seriously guys, with this much wanking, you might as well say KK takes down the Surfer, too.

Karnak has cut block of diamonds in half, doesn't mean that he's taking on Gamorra, either.

Endless Mike
Sure Godslayer is a cosmic weapon, but it's not like Mjolnir or something. It's a melee weapon. She has to physically strike the target with it. You think Val would let her?

Prep-Man
Wow. So, you don't think a normal human with omni-level karate skills karate chopping something that Superboy can't break isn't PIS?

Besides, Gamorra is likely to dodge and not stand still to be karate chopped.

Unless you guys don't know. Gamorra is in the top-tier MA of the MU, skillwise, she's better than Wolverine, CA, Elektra, etc. and she fights to kill, not KO, she also possesses a healing factor at the level of Wolverine's and she's also had an upgrade that has given her super durability (even getting dipped in magma with little damage), super strength, super speed, super agility and she's WIELDING a super weapon of cosmic levels.

Seriously guys, with this much wanking, you might as well say KK takes down the Surfer, too.

Karnak has cut block of diamonds in half, doesn't mean that he's taking on Gamorra, either.

so is emerald empress, but val took her down with a single move. same emeral empress that put superboy down with a nerve strike. the emerald eye is much more powerful than godslayer and val shattered it.

Endless Mike
It's not even PIS since Silver Age Karate Kid did this kind of stuff all the time. IIRC one time he shattered an inertron prison that the rest of the Legion couldn't escape from.

With the Silver Age you just have to accept some things that make no sense, like people sneezing away star systems, punching each other sideways through time, or using karate to beat up cosmic beings

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sure Godslayer is a cosmic weapon, but it's not like Mjolnir or something. It's a melee weapon. She has to physically strike the target with it. You think Val would let her?

yep and val has dodged beings with super speed all the time.

grimify

Val at his best stomps Gamora.

D_Dude1210
The emerald eye is much more powerful than godslayer and val shattered it.

So, you think KK is gonna try and Karate Chop the sword from behind, too...? O_o

Yeah, the Ultraboy/Superboy feat again. :-/

You DO know in addition to super speed, Gamorra is also probably one of the TOP MA's in the MU right?

Why do DC wankers always think DC speed >>>> MU speed and DC MA >>>>> MU MA...?

Sigh.

D_Dude1210
With the Silver Age you just have to accept some things that make no sense, like people sneezing away star systems, punching each other sideways through time, or using karate to beat up cosmic beings

I bet you believe Luthor's Citrus Temporal weapon is a viable feat, too, right?

The emerald eye is much more powerful than godslayer and val shattered it.

So, you think KK is gonna try and Karate Chop the sword from behind, too...? O_o

Yeah, the Ultraboy/Superboy feat again. :-/ both of em are MA noobs compared to Gamorra.

You DO know in addition to super speed, Gamorra is also probably one of the TOP MA's in the MU right?

Why do DC wankers always think DC speed >>>> MU speed and DC MA >>>>> MU MA...?

Sigh.

Originally posted by grimify

Nope. I think you need to let go and reapply some more lube, I'm sure the wanking must beginning to chafe now. O_o

Prep-Man
as val can detect and weak spot, yes. you'll either accept it or not, but it's cannon.

Prep-Man

at his best, yes.

Endless Mike
He has also dodged Flashes/Speedforce users

D_Dude1210
as val can detect and weak spot, yes. you'll either accept it or not, but it's cannon.

You'll have to admit, it's as stupid as Luthor's fruit weapon.

Again, even in the scans where KK was dominating speedsters, they were either: 1) Not serious, 2) An MA noob, or nowhere near Gamorra's level, 3) Was fought defensively or 4) was suffering from insane CIS-itis.

Endless Mike
Even if it is stupid, it happened. 90% of the stuff in Silver Age comics was stupid, but that doesn't mean you can just discount it.

D_Dude1210
Even if it is stupid, it happened. 90% of the stuff in Silver Age comics was stupid, but that doesn't mean you can just discount it.

I'm not discounting it, I'm saying it's stupid.

However, the feat itself doesn't apply to this debate as he's not likely to karate chop the Godslayer from behind. :-/

Prep-Man
You'll have to admit, it's as stupid as Luthor's fruit weapon.

Again, even in the scans where KK was dominating speedsters, they were either: 1) Not serious, 2) An MA noob, or nowhere near Gamorra's level, 3) Was fought defensively or 4) was suffering from insane CIS-itis.

I really don't care about what you think, because the comics show differently. If Val did this once, then I might agree, but he has done it throughout history.

D_Dude1210
I really don't care about what you think, because the comics show differently. If Val did this once, then I might agree, but he has done it throughout history.

Well, I don't care what you think either. :-/ If we use stupid PIS scans of one guy beating someone he shouldn't been able to even affect to demonstrate who would win in a VS fight (especially when we know what the guy's powerset is), then Spiderman should be mid-to-high herald for beating Firelord, right?

KK is a walking PIS machine, thing is, we know his powerset and he's been given wins and feats that he shouldn't have been able to do given his powerset.

Prep-Man
if you can give a reason other than gamora is a top tier MA (same as Val and Empress) than I'd like to hear it. because she's not winning here.

Endless Mike
Again, it wasn't just one time. He did this stuff consistently. The mere fact that they let him into the Legion with the strict rules they have should clue you in

D_Dude1210
if you can give a reason other than gamora is a top tier MA (same as Val and Empress) than I'd like to hear it. because she's not winning here.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2272/warlockinfinitywatch008uu8.jpg

This was BEFORE her upgrade of super strength, speed, agility and durability. And of course, w/o the Godslayer. Yes, they were sparring, but when has KK EVER taken on someone like Thanos before?

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7286/biokx9.jpg

Indicates that she knows 83.4% of all martial arts from all known spacefaring races. KK knows more, but he doesn't have superhuman stats either or a Godslayer at that.

This bio proves that she is indeed a top tier MA.

Ty Goober's Respect thread for scans.

D_Dude1210
Wow. Anyone know how I can switch those to thumbnails?

Prep-Man
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2272/warlockinfinitywatch008uu8.jpg

This was BEFORE her upgrade of super strength, speed, agility and durability. And of course, w/o the Godslayer. Yes, they were sparring, but when has KK EVER taken on someone like Thanos before?

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7286/biokx9.jpg

Indicates that she knows 83.4% of all martial arts from all known spacefaring races. KK knows more, but he doesn't have superhuman stats either or a Godslayer at that.

This bio proves that she is indeed a top tier MA.

oh, i don't disagree that she's not a top tier MA, but so is Emerald, who can dodge the likes of Superboy or Mon-El, her weapon is capable of repelling Pulsar, who is in Thanos's league.

D_Dude1210
Help! Thumbnail directions please.

Endless Mike
You know Thanos wasn't seriously trying to kill her there. If he was, she would be dead.

D_Dude1210
oh, i don't disagree that she's not a top tier MA, but so is Emerald, who can dodge the likes of Superboy or Mon-El, her weapon is capable of repelling Pulsar, who is in Thanos's league.

Except that she did all this PRE-upgrade AND PRE-Godslayer.

That is why I give her the win over KK.

D_Dude1210
You know Thanos wasn't seriously trying to kill her there. If he was, she would be dead.

You know that Mon-El wasn't seriously trying to kill him in his scans either. If he was, he would be dead.

See? I can do that, too!

Prep-Man
Except that she did all this PRE-upgrade AND PRE-Godslayer.

That is why I give her the win over KK.

and? Gamora is a poor woman's Emerald Empress upgrades or not. At least we have SEEN Emerald take out someone who is top tier +++

Endless Mike
But he has fought people on that level who were trying to kill him.

Prep-Man
You know that Mon-El wasn't seriously trying to kill him in his scans either. If he was, he would be dead.

See? I can do that, too!

Actually, Mon-El was trying his HARDEST to make a dent. Same with Pulsar, who is a villain. Both failed. Val succeeded.

GamorasBigDaddy
Both currents?

Gamora dominates!

GBD

D_Dude1210
and? Gamora is a poor woman's Emerald Empress upgrades or not. At least we have SEEN Emerald take out someone who is top tier +++

Post the scan (the one in the respect thread doesn't work) so we can debate on the viability of this feat.

D_Dude1210
Actually, Mon-El was trying his HARDEST to make a dent. Same with Pulsar, who is a villain. Both failed. Val succeeded.

Reread my post plz. It wasn't about the gem shattering feat. :/

Prep-Man
of which emerald or val shattering Ekron?

D_Dude1210
of which emerald or val shattering Ekron?

I think you're too far gone/lost on the point of my reply post that you quoted... O_o

BruceSkywalker
Val for the majority

Prep-Man
I think you're too far gone/lost on the point of my reply post that you quoted... O_o

meh, i'm sick. whats your excuse? stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
meh, i'm sick. whats your excuse? stick out tongue

Drunk. Mid-day, too. Meh, it's friday.

Prep-Man
here is the val shattering emeral eye, see how EE reformed? it's indestructible and has never been destroyed by anything to my knowleadge.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/SLSH-198-15.jpg

D_Dude1210
Well, I saw that scan, dunno what it has anything to do with this thread, tho. As KK is unlikely to sneak up on the Godslayer to Karate Chop it from behind... :-/

Endless Mike
No, but he could chop her

Prep-Man
he doesn't need to sneak up on gamora. val will find a weak point and destroy the god slayer, imo.

D_Dude1210
No, but he could chop her

So can she, and she has a sword.

he doesn't need to sneak up on gamora. val will find a weak point and destroy the god slayer, imo.

Cept that she's a pretty good MA herself and will most likely not stand still for that to happen, eh?

And even IF he manages to break the Godslayer, guess what happens? It blows up hardcore. Guess who's gonna survive a massive explosion, one with super durability/healing factor or one who doesn't?

Endless Mike
But I would say he has better agility and reaction speed

D_Dude1210
But I would say he has better agility and reaction speed

Nope, she has SUPERHUMAN agility and reaction speed.

He's a better skilled fighter, that's it.

Prep-Man
So can she, and she has a sword.

Cept that she's a pretty good MA herself and will most likely not stand still for that to happen, eh?

oh, noes! i guess val has never taken down a top tier MA in his life! eek! truth is, he has. on multiple occasions. the point of the emerald eye, is that he would be able to shatter her weapon, as he can find weak points in anything. ever heard of super karate? it's how he BOOSTS his stats from accross the board. he's not just a normal human after this.

Endless Mike
Nope, she has SUPERHUMAN agility and reaction speed.

He's a better skilled fighter, that's it.

So does he. Even though he's technically base human, his feats make him obviously superhuman.

I hate when people treat KK like a normal human, on paper he is but in actuality he is not.

D_Dude1210
oh, noes! i guess val has never taken down a top tier MA in his life! eek! truth is, she has.

oh, noes! i guess gamora has never taken down a top tier MA in her life!
eek! truth is, she has.

the point of the emerald eye, is that he would be able to shatter her weapon, as he can find weak points in anything.

the "point" of the emerald eye, is that it was SAID to be indestructible, apparently it's not. I'd like to see the Superboy scan cuz I'm sure the Emerald Eye was actively defending itself, unlike the scan where KK shatters it.

ever heard of super karate? it's how he BOOSTS his stats from accross the board. he's not just a normal human after this.

Gamora doesn't need "super karate" to boost herself and she's faced ppl with super stats herself (like Thanos above) BEFORE her superhuman upgrade and without the Godslayer. Guess what? She has both in this fight.

D_Dude1210
So does he. Even though he's technically base human, his feats make him obviously superhuman.

I hate when people treat KK like a normal human, on paper he is but in actuality he is not.

Concession accepted.

After all, comics are drawn and printed on paper.

stick out tongue

Prep-Man
oh, noes! i guess gamora has never taken down a top tier MA in her life!
eek! truth is, she has.

the "point" of the emerald eye, is that it was SAID to be indestructible, apparently it's not. I'd like to see the Superboy scan cuz I'm sure the Emerald Eye was actively defending itself, unlike the scan where KK shatters it.

Gamora doesn't need "super karate" to boost herself and she's faced ppl with super stats herself (like Thanos above) BEFORE her superhuman upgrade and without the Godslayer.

so basically, you have nothing. emerald eye literally repulsed Pulsaar stargrave AWAY, the same dude who punched Superboy out of the solar system with one hit.

Val doesn't need the godslayer to put down Gamora. Sucks that she needs it.

BTW, val also can read energy signatures to know where his enemy will strike. Sucks to be Gamora. stick out tongue

Endless Mike
You know what I meant, I mean his actual feats make him way more than peak human. He's top-tier, Herald level

D_Dude1210
so basically, you have nothing. emerald eye literally repulsed Pulsaar stargrave AWAY, the same dude who punched Superboy out of the solar system with one hit.

Again, my MAIN point is that the EE smashing feat has nothing to do with this debate. My OTHER point was that the emerald eye probably actively repulsed stargrave (tho I'm not sure til I see the scan), it didn't get ambushed from behind.

Val doesn't need the godslayer to put down Gamora. Sucks that she needs it.

Then it's a good thing she has it in this fight, eh?

BTW, val also can read energy signatures to know where his enemy will strike. Sucks to be Gamora. stick out tongue

Knowing where something will hit and being able to do something about it are two different things.

D_Dude1210
You know what I meant, I mean his actual feats make him way more than peak human. He's top-tier, Herald level

What?!? You didn't quote me this time!?! >_< But that was such a good burn!

D_Dude1210
Anyway, he's top tier meta on the power levels thread. Gamora with Godslayer is low herald.

Prep-Man
Again, my MAIN point is that the EE smashing feat has nothing to do with this debate. My OTHER point was that the emerald eye probably actively repulsed stargrave (tho I'm not sure til I see the scan), it didn't get ambushed from behind.

Then it's a good thing she has it in this fight, eh?

Knowing where something will hit and being able to do something about it are two different things.

So, nothing. truth is, gamora isn't anything new. try reading the stories, emerald is very much so in gamora's league, if not better. yet val manhandeled the *****.

and val will definiitely stop gamora once he he has calculated where she will strike. if he can do it to other top tiers, she can do it to gamora. unless you can prove otherwise.

Endless Mike
Do you think Gamora would fare well against Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, or Daxamites, or Flashes?

D_Dude1210
Do you think Gamora would fare well against Pre-Crisis Kryptonians, or Daxamites, or Flashes?

Where has he ever beaten a PC Kryptonian/Daxamite/Flash before? Tagging them, yes. Maybe dodging around while they fought like morons and with the help of a TON of PIS, yes.

But really, decisively taken them on in a non-PIS fight? I'd like to see the scan (saw the KK respect thread already, tho).

Prep-Man
a pacifist val took it to a daxamite level being. even making him cough up blood. he eventually lost, but he was weakened. val also took out the Persuader, who's super strength and speed rivals supergirls.

D_Dude1210
So, nothing. truth is, gamora isn't anything new. try reading the stories, emerald is very much so in gamora's league, if not better. yet val manhandeled the *****.

Emerald was perhaps in Gamora's level skillwise w/o her eye. But stat-wise? I'd like to see the scan to see the context of this fight, too. Sadly, I don't have comics from 50 years ago.

and val will definiitely stop gamora once he he has calculated where she will strike. if he can do it to other top tiers, she can do it to gamora. unless you can prove otherwise.

One can't prove a negative, my friend. Why do you keep thinking he can one-shot her? Her durability is off the charts, she has a healing factor and all she really needs is to slightly nick him with the Godslayer or blast him with ONE energy blast from it to take him down. He'll need to hit her over and over to take her down.

Endless Mike
I didn't say beat, I asked if she could do well. Specifically, do better than Val has done. Consistently.

Prep-Man
Emerald was perhaps in Gamora's level skillwise w/o her eye. But stat-wise? I'd like to see the scan to see the context of this fight, too. Sadly, I don't have comics from 50 years ago.

One can't prove a negative, my friend. Why do you keep thinking he can one-shot her? Her durability is off the charts, she has a healing factor and all she really needs is to slightly nick him with the Godslayer or blast him with ONE energy blast from it to take him down. He'll need to hit her over and over to take her down.

Skill wise, it's been said that she can KILL any species in the universe with her bare hands. Like I said, she took down Superboy wuith a nerve strike. If I can get to my comics, i'll post, but it's late now.

Last, i didn't say val can take her down with one blow, BUT as he has proven time and time again, durability means nothing to super karate.

D_Dude1210
a pacifist val took it to a daxamite level being. even making him cough up blood. he eventually lost, but he was weakened. val also took out the Persuader, who's super strength and speed rivals supergirls.

Still need to find the Daxamite scan, but the Persuader battle had him hitting KOing him with a piece of steel column. If this is supergirl "strength and speed" for you, then that's all good then. stick out tongue

D_Dude1210
Skill wise, it's been said that she can KILL any species in the universe with her bare hands. Like I said, she took down Superboy wuith a nerve strike. If I can get to my comics, i'll post, but it's late now.

Gamora can nerve strike, too. Superboy is an MA noob and with DC storytelling has anything to say, MA noobs can get taken down by skilled MA regardless of stat differences (such as when Batman can keep up with Superman's enemies). Gamora can kill any species with her bare hands PRE-UPGRADE, too. Also, i saw the scan of him taking out the EE, she looked like an utter noob in that scan, not even able to control her own heartbeat, if you think this is how he's taking out Gamor in a non-PIS fight, you're dreaming.

Last, i didn't say val can take her down with one blow, BUT as he has proven time and time again, durability means nothing to super karate.

Doesn't remove the fact that Gamora just needs one hit, he'll need several. And with her healing factor, he'll need several hits within a short period of time.

Endless Mike
If you're talking about Grundy, you should be aware that his power varies a lot. Sometimes he's a threat to Superman but sometimes he's much weaker

Prep-Man
Gamora can nerve strike, too. Superboy is an MA noob and with DC storytelling has anything to say, MA noobs can get taken down by skilled MA regardless of stat differences (such as when Batman can keep up with Superman's enemies). Gamora can kill any species with her bare hands PRE-UPGRADE, too. Also, i saw the scan of him taking out the EE, she looked like an utter noob in that scan, not even able to control her own heartbeat, if you think this is how he's taking out Gamor in a non-PIS fight, you're dreaming.

Doesn't remove the fact that Gamora just needs one hit, he'll need several. And with her healing factor, he'll need several hits within a short period of time.

you don't know what you're talking about. Val has taken on Daxamaite blows and an entire building crumbled on his, yet, he continues to fight. Gamora will need more than one blow.

and when has gamora taken someone in val's league? probably never.

D_Dude1210
you don't know what you're talking about. Val has taken on Daxamaite blows and an entire building crumbled on his, yet, he continues to fight. Gamora will need more than one blow.

and when has gamora taken someone in val's league? probably never.

The Godslayer's unique properties make it a one-shot weapon.

Batman has taken hits from Mongul and DS before, doesn't make him have super durability. This is a no-PIS forum, w/c means if something that would normally rip thru human flesh and bone hits a human (like a kick from Gamora) it would rip thru human flesh and bone.

Val's league is way to low if you look at power levels.

And please let's keep the "you don't know what you're talking about" name calling to a minimum, you have yet to prove me wrong.

Endless Mike

Batman has taken hits from Mongul and DS before, doesn't make him have super durability. This is a no-PIS forum, w/c means if something that would normally rip thru human flesh and bone hits a human (like a kick from Gamora) it would rip thru human flesh and bone.

It's not PIS, it happens consistently. Just accept it already. If it's PIS then 99% of his showings are PIS

D_Dude1210
It's not PIS, it happens consistently. Just accept it already. If it's PIS then 99% of his showings are PIS

Actually, in the DC-verse, street levelers CONSISTENTLY take hits from people that would normally (within any reasonable realism) rip them apart with one flick of a finger. Is it stupid that Batman can actually take hits from Mongul? To me, Yes. Is this PIS? I believe it is.

D_Dude1210
What ppl must accept is how KK is written. He is always shown as the underdog that circumvents impossible odds thru hard work and discipline. OF COURSE ppl want to see him win or at hold his own for a bit. Almost every single freakin high feat (usually a "he beat X" feat) that ppl LOVE pointing out in this debate had his opponents getting ambushed or underestimating him and fighting utterly moronic.

Endless Mike
Except many of them have him fighting for many pages and holding his own where mere street levelers would have been annihilated

grimify
Actually, in the DC-verse, street levelers CONSISTENTLY take hits from people that would normally (within any reasonable realism) rip them apart with one flick of a finger. Is it stupid that Batman can actually take hits from Mongul? To me, Yes. Is this PIS? I believe it is.

And Marvel street level characters aren't written this way?
Of course they are.

D_Dude1210
Except many of them have him fighting for many pages and holding his own where mere street levelers would have been annihilated

The number of pages have little relevance on whether a fight is PIS BS or not. Street levelers like Batman have managed to hold their own, too. Heck Panther's been able to armbar the Surfer, do you consider that a viable feat, too?

I consider KK very much like batman in the PIS department. Only much much worse.

Non-PIS, Gamora w/ Godslayer destroys KK. 10/10.

D_Dude1210
And Marvel street level characters aren't written this way?
Of course they are.

Of course they are. Doesn't make it any less PIS. :/

grimify
The number of pages have little relevance on whether a fight is PIS BS or not. Street levelers like Batman have managed to hold their own, too. Heck Panther's been able to armbar the Surfer, do you consider that a viable feat, too?

I consider KK very much like batman in the PIS department. Only much much worse.

Non-PIS, Gamora w/ Godslayer destroys KK. 10/10.

Your problem is, Panther armbarred surfer one time, while KK was written constantly at that level of power. It's not PIS if it happens every appearance, that's just the character's powerset.

Enyalus
What's up with everyone reverting to KK's PC showings? Thread starter indicated current version (which we haven't actually seen in action yet, but whatever), quite clearly.

Also, no, KK isn't more skilled than Gamora. He knows every martial art in the galaxy. Gamora knows 83% of combat, period, in the universe. It's not a contest.

Gamora takes it. Quickly.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Gamora wins

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
What's up with everyone reverting to KK's PC showings? Thread starter indicated current version (which we haven't actually seen in action yet, but whatever), quite clearly.

Also, no, KK isn't more skilled than Gamora. He knows every martial art in the galaxy. Gamora knows 83% of combat, period, in the universe. It's not a contest.

good post but I'm referring to the year 2000's version of kk so you could use those feats instead of using pc feat (which is stupid anyway since pc characters was doing crazy sh**)

D_Dude1210
Your problem is, Panther armbarred surfer one time, while KK was written constantly at that level of power. It's not PIS if it happens every appearance, that's just the character's powerset.

Except that he doesn't have any powers. Unless you consider "super karate" a power. /shrug

Prep-Man

And please let's keep the "you don't know what you're talking about" name calling to a minimum, you have yet to prove me wrong.

that's if she can tag him, but she won't. he's dodged lightning, speedsters, and heat vision Point blank. Gamora will fare just as well. Not good at all.

Prep-Man

val knows every martial arts in the known universe. i have told you this before. and the current thread starter was referring to silver age val, or the one that was infected with the virus. they are the SAME BEING!

Enyalus
val knows every martial arts in the known universe. i have told you this before. and the current thread starter was referring to silver age val, or the one that was infected with the virus. they are the SAME BEING!

Superman's also the same being, of course. But we don't use his PC feats to debate Current Superman with. Likewise with Val.

Originally posted by carver9
good post but I'm referring to the year 2000's version of kk so you could use those feats instead of using pc feat (which is stupid anyway since pc characters was doing crazy sh**)

Prep-Man
Superman's also the same being, of course. But we don't use his PC feats to debate Current Superman with. Likewise with Val.

yeah, but we don't know the extent of how much his powers or formability changed. if at all. he's only had a few appearances and on top of that was able to make bruce look like a fool. one of dc's top MA's.

Prep-Man
also, zero hour val still exists and his feats count just the same. he'd likely defeat gamora as well. he DID make Mon-el look like a chump. Same mon-el who is a great martial artist as well.

grimify
Except that he doesn't have any powers. Unless you consider "super karate" a power. /shrug

I think I would, considering what it allows him to do.

D_Dude1210
also, zero hour val still exists and his feats count just the same. he'd likely defeat gamora as well. he DID make Mon-el look like a chump. Same mon-el who is a great martial artist as well.

Who fought like an overconfident moron? You mean that Mon-el?

D_Dude1210
that's if she can tag him, but she won't. he's dodged lightning, speedsters, and heat vision Point blank. Gamora will fare just as well. Not good at all.

You DO know Gamora has the same feats as well? PRE-upgrade?? >_<

D_Dude1210
yeah, but we don't know the extent of how much his powers or formability changed. if at all. he's only had a few appearances and on top of that was able to make bruce look like a fool. one of dc's top MA's.

Just admit that you've been trying to pass off feats that shouldn't qualify here and lets move on to the actual viable feats shall we?

Prep-Man
You DO know Gamora has the same feats as well? PRE-upgrade?? >_<

i'm sure she does. hell, spider-man has some of those very same feats as well. i just don't see what gamora can do that val can't duplicate or beat. unless you have some examples.

on another note, val's trainer, black dragon was one of the first MA's to specificaly train for metas that move at super speeds. obviously val has picked up on that and spars on a regulary bases with Mon-El who is a great fighter in his own right.

note that val WANTS to spar with mon-el at super-speeds.

D_Dude1210
i'm sure she does. hell, spider-man has some of those very same feats as well. i just don't see what gamora can do that val can't duplicate or beat. unless you have some examples.

Super Speed (as when she used her running speed to knock Ronan off his feet with a simple pass-by), energy blast generation (from the sword), healing factor, immense durability (even soaking the heat from magma as well as surviving the heat of the sun and surviving a massive explosion that KOd Ronan as well) as well as an energy dagger that can kill anything it strikes. None of these feats Val can duplicate.

Now as for feats Val has done that Gamora CAN'T duplicate, bring it on.

on another note, val's trainer, black dragon was one of the first MA's to specificaly train for metas that move at super speeds. obviously val has picked up on that and spars on a regulary bases with Mon-El who is a great fighter in his own right.

note that val WANTS to spar with mon-el at super-speeds.

If you'll keep going back to the Mon-El feat, I'll keep going back to the Thanos feat. Thanos STOPS speedblitzes from herald-level people all the time, shows how fast his reaction speed is and Gamora made him look like a chump in those scans. Thanos ALSO made Gamora what she is. His success against herald-level speedblitzes can categorize her as a very effective anti-blitzer herself.

PS. OP stated CURRENT Val not PC Val, so nice try bringing in invalid feats.

Wild Shadow
gamora should win and kill KK

Prep-Man
Super Speed (as when she used her running speed to knock Ronan off his feet with a simple pass-by), energy blast generation (from the sword), healing factor, immense durability (even soaking the heat from magma as well as surviving the heat of the sun and surviving a massive explosion that KOd Ronan as well) as well as an energy dagger that can kill anything it strikes. None of these feats Val can duplicate.

Now as for feats Val has done that Gamora CAN'T duplicate, bring it on.

If you'll keep going back to the Mon-El feat, I'll keep going back to the Thanos feat. Thanos STOPS speedblitzes from herald-level people all the time, shows how fast his reaction speed is and Gamora made him look like a chump in those scans. Thanos ALSO made Gamora what she is. His success against herald-level speedblitzes can categorize her as a very effective anti-blitzer herself.

PS. OP stated CURRENT Val not PC Val, so nice try bringing in invalid feats.

I was talking in terms of martial arts skill. Healing factor won't stop her from getting knocked out. Energy blasts won't tag val, and like I said many times, Gamora's weapons can be shattered by Val, since he can find weak points in ANYTHING. even energy weapons and humans.

As for CURRENT val, the feat with Mon-el is POST crisis. so it counts. I've been going back and forth using all 3 Vals, so I'm just not drawing up on Pre-Crisis feats.

D_Dude1210
I was talking in terms of martial arts skill.

This debate isn't about who is the better martial artist is it? It's about who wins in a fight. I will say KK is better, slightly, than Gamora. But the fact that she has been upgraded with superspeed, superstrength, super durability and a cosmic sword, puts this fight to her favor easily. I can't believe you still can't see that.

Healing factor won't stop her from getting knocked out. Energy blasts won't tag val, and like I said many times, Gamora's weapons can be shattered by Val, since he can find weak points in ANYTHING. even energy weapons and humans.

Lemme see. Super speed + durability + healing factor = hard to hit, hard to hurt and hard to put down. Add this to high level MA skill + super strength + a cosmic blade = dead KK

And btw, NO, Val isn't gonna be knocking out Gamora with one punch. He'll need many, and she'll be healing throughout that time and NO, he's NOT going to shatter Gamora's weapon as she won't likely allow him to sneak up on it to karate chop it from behind. And even IF thru some insane Loeb-level writing he manages to do so, the thing has been shown to blow up hardcore w/c would easily one-shot him to death.

As for CURRENT val, the feat with Mon-el is POST crisis. so it counts. I've been going back and forth using all 3 Vals, so I'm just not drawing up on Pre-Crisis feats.

Nice try with the "find weaknesses on anything" comment up there, gonna post the PC Eye-shattering feat again?

BTW, Thanos feat >>>> Mon-El feat.

Prep-Man
Yet, you ignore the fact that val has superspeed and strength as well. Just because you think it's stupid. i have pointed out on many occasions that val has that as well, by the way of SUPER KARATE! Yes, it IS stupid, but it's valid. Val routinely battles beings with super speed and strength ALL THE TIME. this is getting old.

Tell that to Emerald Empress who has a more deadlier weapon, yet it MOST of the time, it couldn't tag Val. And this weapon (Ekron) has wide range of hits and attacks.

You do know he has many others as well. Let me see...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Legionnaires-022-08.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Legionnaires-022-15.jpg

Senses a micro fracture.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/LOSH_v4_n125-08.jpg

Spars with Mon-el AT SUPER SPEEDS

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/titanslsh2-01.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/titanslsh2-02.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/titanslsh2-03.jpg

Detects another weak point in a Tamaranian carrier.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/titanslsh4-19.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/titanslsh4-20.jpg

AAAAAND last, Threeboot Val KILLING a Cyborg Monster, who recently just PLOWED through the Legion of Super-Heroes. It's powers were to ADAPT and HEAL. So much for Gamora's healing. wink

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/kkvsmonsters2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/kkvsmonsters3.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/kkvsmonsters1.jpg

D_Dude1210
Yet, you ignore the fact that val has superspeed and strength as well. Just because you think it's stupid. i have pointed out on many occasions that val has that as well, by the way of SUPER KARATE! Yes, it IS stupid, but it's valid. Val routinely battles beings with super speed and strength ALL THE TIME. this is getting old.

Lol. "Super Karate" is stretching a LOT really. You must mean "Super-PIS" powers.

Post all his valid and best speed and strength feats and the Thanos vs Gamora fight easily trumps them all.

Tell that to Emerald Empress who has a more deadlier weapon, yet it MOST of the time, it couldn't tag Val. And this weapon (Ekron) has wide range of hits and attacks.

Man. It's funny that you keep going back to this, the emerald eye has nothing to do with this discussion as the way it fights is completely different from the way Gamora fights.

It's like saying that being able to dodge Hulk's fists has anything to do with how a fight between Elektra and Wolverine would pan out.

You do know he has many others as well. Let me see...

Wow. Desperate enough to do the ol' "lets-post-as-many-feats-as-possible-that-has-no-relevance-to-the-discussion-with-the-hope-of-confusing-ppl" tactic now aren't we?

All irrelevant as Gamorra has feats that are just as impressive. :-/

Only diff is that she has feats that he CAN'T duplicate at all.

Prep-Man
Nah, because if Val were to spar with Thanos, he'd do the same. and it does have relevance, once he shatters the god slayer.

D_Dude1210
Nah, because if Val were to spar with Thanos, he'd do the same. and it does have relevance, once he shatters the god slayer.

Lol. Ok, this just killed whatever credibility you have. smile Good job.

Prep-Man
meh, just my opinion. val has super speed and strength as well. Gamora didn't actually beat Thanos and it's not like Thanos is MASTER martial artits. Same thing with Dumb Drax and Warlock. So, Gamora has never went up against someone like Val. Never.

D_Dude1210
meh, just my opinion. val has super speed and strength as well. Gamora didn't actually beat Thanos and it's not like Thanos is MASTER martial artits. Same thing with Dumb Drax and Warlock. So, Gamora has never went up against someone like Val. Never.

Pointless and irrelevant as there isn't anyone with identical "powers" as Val in the MU.

The level Thanos fights is so MUCH MORE higher than anything Mon-El can do. Being able to hold her own against some one of that level speaks of what she is capable of.

Prep-Man
the level thanos fights? he doesn't really fight at all. lol. if he spared with val like that, he'd fare the same. LOL!

Thanos fired some energy blasts (which val can dodge) and fired some energy from his eyes (which val has also dodged), then Thanos attempted to duke it out with a superior fighter. And looked like a fool. Which was expected. Not impressive.

D_Dude1210
the level thanos fights? he doesn't really fight at all. lol. if he spared with val like that, he'd fare the same. LOL!

Thanos fired some energy blasts (which val can dodge) and fired some energy from his eyes (which val has also dodged), then Thanos attempted to duke it out with a superior fighter. And looked like a fool. Which was expected. Not impressive.

So you're saying that Thanos doesn't have any impressive skill/speed feats that would make him a serious threat to even the most highly skilled MA's?

Prep-Man
So you're saying that Thanos doesn't have any impressive skill/speed feats that would make him a serious threat to even the most highly skilled MA's?

i'm sure thanos is somewhat knowleagable in hth fighting (he is hella old), but he isn't a gamora or karate kid. hell, didn't thanos let wolverine cut him? thing is, thanos doesn't NEED to fight. he has tons of other powers to rely on. the fight you were referring to, thanos also relied on his other powers, because he knew he couldn't contend with gamora. just as expected.

Endless Mike
KK still wins

D_Dude1210
i'm sure thanos is somewhat knowleagable in hth fighting (he is hella old), but he isn't a gamora or karate kid. hell, didn't thanos let wolverine cut him? thing is, thanos doesn't NEED to fight. he has tons of other powers to rely on. the fight you were referring to, thanos also relied on his other powers, because he knew he couldn't contend with gamora. just as expected.

Wolverine cut him in a non-canon fight.

Thanos is far more knowledgeable in fighting than Mon-El is, is far more powerful, far more durable and far more dangerous and Gamora managed to hurt him. Valid feat for valid feat, comparing their "who they fought and held their own against" feats, Gamora did far better. Comparing their "who they manage to hurt H2H" feat, Gamor did far better. Comparing their "what they manage to break while the damned thing was standing still" feat would prolly be the only thing KK has over Gamora.

When KK goes toe-to-toe with Superboy Prime, and makes him bleed let me know. Til then, Gamora wins 10/10.

KK still wins

Good to know that logic dictates your arguments... smart

Prep-Man

Thanos is far more knowledgeable in fighting than Mon-El is, is far more powerful, far more durable and far more dangerous and Gamora managed to hurt him. Valid feat for valid feat, comparing their "who they fought and held their own against" feats, Gamora did far better. Comparing their "who they manage to hurt H2H" feat, Gamor did far better. Comparing their "what they manage to break while the damned thing was standing still" feat would prolly be the only thing KK has over Gamora.

When KK goes toe-to-toe with Superboy Prime, and makes him bleed let me know. Til then, Gamora wins 10/10.

Good to know that logic dictates your arguments... smart

how so? what MA's does Thanos know? it seemed like he didn't even apply fighting techniques against gamora. he just fought like an idiot. Mon-el during zero hour was able to move stars and planets and take a shit load of energy blasts that was able hurt time trapper. yet, val (an evolved human) was able to make him look like a fool. because he is that good.

Prep-Man
KK still wins

thumb up

D_Dude1210
how so? what MA's does Thanos know? it seemed like he didn't even apply fighting techniques against gamora. he just fought like an idiot. Mon-el during zero hour was able to move stars and planets and take a shit load of energy blasts that was able hurt time trapper. yet, val (an evolved human) was able to make him look like a fool. because he is that good.

Thanos didn't "seem" to apply his skills against Gamora but Mon-El fought more like an idiot than Thanos ever could.

If you're comparing Mon-El to Thanos now, then you've definitely lost the debate, I'll take that as your silent concession before you make a foolish fanboi of yourself.... :-/

Prep-Man
then you agree, thanos isn't shang chi.

Endless Mike
The difference is that Thanos was just sparring with Gamora casually and not trying to hurt her. Mon-El was seriously trying to kill Val (at least, in the instance I'm thinking of)

Prep-Man
The difference is that Thanos was just sparring with Gamora casually and not trying to hurt her. Mon-El was seriously trying to kill Val (at least, in the instance I'm thinking of)

yeah, mon-el was just overconfident (as many would be) and got puncked by a human. more impressive than the gamora fight where thanos looked like a bafoon.

Prep-Man

Actually, the fight you're refering to was a POSSESED M'onel. He wasn't in his right mind. that's why he wasn't himself.

D_Dude1210
then you agree, thanos isn't shang chi.

Getting desperate, eh?

Shang Chi won't even register as an annoyance to Thanos.

D_Dude1210
yeah, mon-el was just overconfident (as many would be) and got puncked by a human. more impressive than the gamora fight where thanos looked like a bafoon.

Exactly, this is prolly the script with every KK high feat I've ever seen. BTW, not once was Mon-El even injured in that fight.

KK spun im around and used his flight speed against him. Wow. "Impressive". FYI, that was sarcasm. That feat fails. thumb down

Edit. You seriously arguing that making Mon-El look like a bafoon as a high feat but making Thanos look like a bafoon isn't? Wow.

Prep-Man
Getting desperate, eh?

Shang Chi won't even register as an annoyance to Thanos.

that's not what i meant, homey. i was saying thanos is no shang chi in regards to fighting. thanos isn't much of a fighter at all.

Prep-Man
Exactly, this is prolly the script with every KK high feat I've ever seen. BTW, not once was Mon-El even injured in that fight.

KK spun im around and used his flight speed against him. Wow. "Impressive". FYI, that was sarcasm. That feat fails. thumb down

Edit. You seriously arguing that making Mon-El look like a bafoon as a high feat but making Thanos look like a bafoon isn't? Wow.

val wasn't even trying to harm him!! why? because m'onel was brainwashed and on top of that, m'onel stated beforehand that val had the means to actually KILL metas in his class. read the book.

D_Dude1210
val wasn't even trying to harm him!! why? because m'onel was brainwashed

His "intentions" during this battle does not enhance this feat whatsoever. This was a defensive feat, in no part of this fight did he ever strike or hit Mon El (if we're both talking about the same scan), so "holding back" is irrelevant.

and on top of that, m'onel stated beforehand that val had the means to actually KILL metas in his class.

Good thing hyperbole isn't admissible as a feat isn't it? Spiderman stated that Sentry could stalemate Galactus, too. Just because someone says it, doesn't make it true. Post feats of him doing this and we'll talk.

read the book.

read the debating rules, it seems you need a refresher.

Prep-Man
His "intentions" during this battle does not enhance this feat whatsoever. This was a defensive feat, in no part of this fight did he ever strike or hit Mon El (if we're both talking about the same scan), so "holding back" is irrelevant.

Good thing hyperbole isn't admissible as a feat isn't it? Spiderman stated that Sentry could stalemate Galactus, too. Just because someone says it, doesn't make it true. Post feats of him doing this and we'll talk.

read the debating rules, it seems you need a refresher.

post feats of gamora actually doing something like defeating a top tier and then i'll concede. smile thanos feat wasn't impressive. val would do the same.

Juntai
Val chopping off Equus' arm..
Not sure if you know that character much, but that's a Superman enemy, lol.

D_Dude1210
post feats of gamora actually doing something like defeating a top tier and then i'll concede. smile thanos feat wasn't impressive. val would do the same.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7167/annihilation3016es2.jpg

Terrax is easily herald level, with herald level durability, even though he was not at 100%, and we KNOW he's a horrid jobber, but she literally owns his face and was about to kill him before Stardust intervenes. She also pounds Ronan down easily in their fights, ending only when Ronan matter manips the Godslayer causing it to go BOOM to KO them both.

Originally posted by Juntai

Luthor is a Superman enemy, too. Who someone fights is irrelevant really. Otherwise, I'd point out that Thanos is a team wrecker that would pimp slap Superman to oblivion, Ronan is a FF/Surfer enemy and Terrax is a Surfer enemy...

Impressive feat, I'll admit, but it's yet ANOTHER super powered MA noob/brute who underestimates him and loses cuz of it. Story of KK's life and feats isn't it?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juntai

yeah, supposedly silver age val. here are the scans. also keep in mind that val is also sick with the virus and he STILL surprised Equus.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/Rtb4n5O2MbI/AAAAAAAAD-4/SFNFueMIh8M/s1600-h/Countdown+35-3.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/Rs2hXJO2L2I/AAAAAAAAD5s/mXzWdcjq_QA/s1600-h/Countdown+36-3.jpg

Prep-Man
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7167/annihilation3016es2.jpg

Terrax is easily herald level, with herald level durability, even though he was not at 100%, and we KNOW he's a horrid jobber, but she literally owns his face and was about to kill him before Stardust intervenes. She also pounds

Luthor is a Superman enemy, too. Who someone fights is irrelevant really. Otherwise, I'd point out that Thanos is a team wrecker that would pimp slap Superman to oblivion, Ronan is a FF/Surfer enemy and Terrax is a Surfer enemy...

Impressive feat, I'll admit, but it's yet ANOTHER super powered MA noob/brute who underestimates him and loses cuz of it. Story of KK's life and feats isn't it?

you keep pointing out ma noobs, yet gamora hasn't gone up against anyone in val's league. she's gone up against terrax, warlock, dumb drax, thanos, etc... who aren't even martial artists. keep trying.

D_Dude1210
you keep pointing out ma noobs, yet gamora hasn't gone up against anyone in val's league. she's gone up against terrax, warlock, dumb drax, thanos, etc... who aren't even martial artists. keep trying.

so you think warlock is an MA noob?

Prep-Man
so you think warlock is an MA noob?

i didn't say noob, just not on the level of val, who has mastered ALL forms of martial arts. he eats, sleeps, breaths, and shits kung fu. with enhanced speed, reflexes, senses, and strength. big difference.

Prep-Man
and if you're are so into Warlock, give me some examples of him in a hth fight with a quality MA. Even better, give me some feats of Thanos duking it out with a quality fighter like Val. Obviously there is none, since he didn't fare that well against Gamora. Someone who isn't in Val's league.

D_Dude1210
i didn't say noob, just not on the level of val, who has mastered ALL forms of martial arts. he eats, sleeps, breaths, and shits kung fu. with enhanced speed, reflexes, senses, and strength. big difference.

You didn't say "couldn't match KK's skill" on your previous post, you said:

who aren't even martial artists. keep trying.

You might want to revise what you said.

Prep-Man
look above.

D_Dude1210
look above.

I did, s'why I said you you should revise your denial on the subject. You should admit you said it and made a generalization mistake by categorizing Warlock amongst the other "MA noobs" so we can move on with our debate.

Prep-Man
so no feats. thought so.

D_Dude1210
so no feats. thought so.

Haha, redirecting now. I posted feats before you made your generalization mistake. Refer to that please.

cloud102
yeah, supposedly silver age val. here are the scans. also keep in mind that val is also sick with the virus and he STILL surprised Equus.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/Rtb4n5O2MbI/AAAAAAAAD-4/SFNFueMIh8M/s1600-h/Countdown+35-3.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/Rs2hXJO2L2I/AAAAAAAAD5s/mXzWdcjq_QA/s1600-h/Countdown+36-3.jpg

I loved it when they brought the original KK back. He takes this with no problem. It looked like he didn't miss a beat. I could care less for the actual story, but whatever.

Can you post the scans of KK Vs Batman?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cloud102
I loved it when they brought the original KK back. He takes this with no problem. It looked like he didn't miss a beat. I could care less for the actual story, but whatever.

Can you post the scans of KK Vs Batman?

uh the only scan i have is the one i posted in the beginning. i agree, though, val didn't miss a beat. it sucks that he died so quickly.

D_Dude1210

Do you have any evidence to support why KK would win or do you just think he'd win because you love the character?

I'm thinking the latter, if so, ignore me.

D_Dude1210
Anyway, in closing, Gamora w/ Godslayer fights at a different level as KK. Even tho, skill-wise KK does have the upper hand, the difference in skill is not enough to compensate for the difference in strength, speed, agility, durability and regenerative ability as well as an added cosmic weapon. Feats for feats, Gamora can match all of KK's valid feats pre-upgrade. I'd still say KK is the better martial artist, but the difference isn't THAT far as let's say Mon-El vs KK.

Post-upgrade, Gamora takes it with after a good fight 9/10. With the Godslayer, it's an utter stomp, Gamora 10/10.

Naija boy
Honestly KK is getting overhyped

basilisk

Gamora didn't hurt Thanos at all in that fight, he was faking her out.

PC KK wins because he was a totally ridiculous character who can't be ignored as PIS because he defined the very concept of PIS. It was his normal showing and he could regularly fight characters who were almost totally invulnerable, could literally move planets, and move faster than light. But he was entertaining in his own ridiculous way.

But the more current versions of KK I've seen haven't been the same. Gamora could well win there.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by basilisk
Gamora didn't hurt Thanos at all in that fight, he was faking her out.

Look at the scan more carefully, she made him bleed. How many characters can actually claim to have done this?

PC KK wins because he was a totally ridiculous character who can't be ignored as PIS because he defined the very concept of PIS. It was his normal showing and he could regularly fight characters who were almost totally invulnerable, could literally move planets, and move faster than light. But he was entertaining in his own ridiculous way.

This entire paragraph is irrelevant as this isn't about PC KK.

But the more current versions of KK I've seen haven't been the same. Gamora could well win there.

COULD? She'd destroy him easily. 10/10.

Edit. Just admit that KK isn't even in the same level as Gamora is, her combination of skill and stats just puts her at a whole different tier as KK. The addition of Godslayer makes this close to spite.

I, for one, HATE Gamora as a character and defending her in the forum isn't really something I enjoy wasting time at. But seriously, the KK wanking needs to stop...

grimify

I, for one, HATE Gamora as a character and defending her in the forum isn't really something I enjoy wasting time at. But seriously, the KK wanking needs to stop...

KK stomps, just admit it.

D_Dude1210
KK stomps, just admit it.

Prove it with valid feats or admit you just enjoy the KK-in-speedos poster above your bed a little too much.

grimify
Prove it with valid feats or admit you just enjoy the KK-in-speedos poster above your bed a little too much.

While I do enjoy the poster on the grounds that is most bad-ass, Val does stomp her on an unrelated basis.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Naija boy
Honestly KK is getting overhyped

you think someone who went toe to toe with the fatal five by himself is overhyped? i don't think so.

cloud102
uh the only scan i have is the one i posted in the beginning. i agree, though, val didn't miss a beat. it sucks that he died so quickly.

Ok, I'll see what I can find.

D_Dude1210
While I do enjoy the poster on the grounds that is most bad-ass

thumb up

Val does stomp her on an unrelated basis.

thumb down

Prep-Man
Ok, I'll see what I can find.

ive found these for ya.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/JLA10-16ThePyre-LegionBoy.jpg

famous lightning dodge.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/JLA10-17ThePyre-LegionBoy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/JLA10-18ThePyre-LegionBoy.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Karate%20Kid/JLA10-25ThePyre-LegionBoy.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>