Cosimcs vs Street levelers vs top tiers vs mages...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which one do you enjoy reading most or prefer? i'll side with mages.

Placidity
Probably Street.

Don't mind others, but I absolutely hate reading Thor.

Endless Mike
There is a lot of overlap between these categories

occultdestroyer
Cosmics can be dull and boring sometimes..
Since they fight with gestures most of the time.

Fights with Top tier MAs or herald-levelers are the most interesting for me.
Because of the vast number of heroes/villains in this criterion, it is almost unpredictable who would win against the other.

Juk3n
Streets and mid-tiers are the most fun, Martial arts and uber skills > waving a hand and making somthing disappear imo. On paper anyway ^^.

Knowsbleed33
I enjoy all except street levelers.

Parmaniac
street levelers & mid tiers I also think it's more fun to see someone battling through a city und crushing cars und single buildings instead watching someone one hitting a planet or just fight in the emptiness of space (only if we take it by fights shown on paper, if we go by personality and characters I think all of the catagories are pretty balanced)

guy222
Cosmics

Galan007
mages/magicians

Enyalus
I like street levelers and really overpowered top tiers and/or cosmics.

I generally don't like anything inbetween.

-Pr-
I enjoy them all, as long as the character interests me. Never really read the Celestial/uber cosmic stuff, but that's just due to never getting round to it...

The Nuul
Originally posted by Juk3n
Streets and mid-tiers are the most fun, Martial arts and uber skills > waving a hand and making something disappear imo. On paper anyway ^^.

thumb up

So Marvel!

eek!

Philosophía
I enjoy most of them, as long as it involves interesting characters/storyline and a good writer.

With that said, I enjoy street-level stories the most.

psycho gundam
the writing/story is key.

Lord Feron
I like top, mid and street level. Because all those are usually great fights. Think one of the best fights I seen was Racheal and Phoenix fighting Necrom but would that be under cosmic??? whatever ...

Anyhoo anytime somebody is getting their owned or there is alot of collateral damage or just copius amounts of blood, its FUNTASTIC!

Prep-Man
i'm switching my vote to street levelers. i just realized I haven't read anything good that invloved mages in a long time. marvel's magik event was horrid and the helmet of fate was dull at times, although a tad bit better.

+ 1 for street levelers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.