wolverine enters . . . the GROWING GAUNTLET (wolverine doesn't afraid of anything)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
so i stole leo's thread again, this time it's wolverine. (with a tiny change)

1on1 fight but as soon as wolverine's opponent is ko'd/killed/incapacitated, the next comes in and so on. how many can wolverine take down before he falls?

- wolverine obviously gets no rest in between since the next opponent will enter the fight as soon as their previous teammate is out.

1. catwoman
2. bane
3. luke cage
4. wildcat
5. nightwing
6. the shocker
7. tigershark
8. bronze tiger
9. batgirl (cassie)
10. the wrecker

they fight in a huge warehouse. not pitch dark, but say night time with a half-3/4 moonlight level of light.

The Nuul
Clears it.

Cage should be much higher.

Enyalus
He stops at 20.

psycho gundam
most of the martial artists in that list would make a fool out of him though, his attack/defense stats are high but his skill is on the lower side.

oh yeah, his eyesite isn't that good in the dark also.

The Nuul
Logan has great skill, its just people dont know how to write him and show the fans.

psycho gundam
read the series originally written by claremont. it's not watchmen good, but it's essential wolverine and it's pure win.

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
read the series originally written by claremont. it's not watchmen good, but it's essential wolverine and it's pure win. What the f**k?

What? When Wolverine had to fight Shingen in a sword duel while drugged and had not even picked up a sword in years?

Uh, No.... And how is that even relivent to current Wolverine who now retains all of his memories, training, and has since had 30 years more experience? He's vastly skilled and constantly referenced as one of the best fighters on marvel earth. He's right up there with with best of them no selling guys like stick and wtf pwning people like Ogun and Shang Chi....

Wolverine showed off skill in that comic anyways taking out multiple hand jonin without being touched.

1 hand jonin has put the boots to DD.

As for the gauntlet....

He stops at tigershark. He'll probably kill Tigershark in the fight but I don't think he gets past him on two feet.

Survivor19
I was thinking - shocker or Tigershark.
But, from the other hand, Tigershark doesn't have much chances far from water. I mean, no at all.
And he'd be able to use shocker agains other opponents.

So, wrecker.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

What? When Wolverine had to fight Shingen in a sword duel while drugged and had not even picked up a sword in years?

Uh, No.... And how is that even relivent to current Wolverine who now retains all of his memories, training, and has since had 30 years more experience? He's vastly skilled and constantly referenced as one of the best fighters on marvel earth. He's right up there with with best of them no selling guys like stick and wtf pwning people like Ogun and Shang Chi....

Wolverine showed off skill in that comic anyways taking out multiple hand jonin without being touched.

1 hand jonin has put the boots to DD.

As for the gauntlet....

He stops at tigershark. He'll probably kill Tigershark in the fight but I don't think he gets past him on two feet. you don't like the claremont issues?

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you don't like the claremont issues?

What? Where did I say that? No I like the early Claremont stuff. I think, like Hugh Jackman, that the next Wolverine movie should be soley based on the Japan saga. I mean, we're definitely talking essential Wolverine.... all I'm saying is that the Sword duel with Shingen is by no means a definitive display of his skill in action. It just isn't, not going by the facts of the sotryline OR by Wolverine continuity and the fact that they were STILL trying to flesh Wolverine out as the type of character who could hold his own series.

Though, Claremont's stuff today.....errr.. I dunno... New Exiles was pretty.... bleh.

psycho gundam
i wasn't sure what you were responding to.

jinzin
Oh maybe I misinterpretted what you responded to Nuul with.

You said Logan wasn't skilled.
Null said he was.
Then you told him to read Wolverine vol.1.... which makes it look like you were responding to his assertion that Wolverine is skilled by picking an issue where you thought his skill was accurately displayed.

now I think maybe you were responding to his comment on people not knowing how to write Logan.

Sorry.

Anyways.. Logan's uber skilled.

leonidas
if he goes for the instant kill each time, i'd say he has a good chance to clear it. fighting in characterhe has trouble at tiger shark and MAYBE squeaks to the next guy but stops there for sure.

carver9
Depends on which wrecker. The one from the new avenger or the one where tanaraq grants him godly powers would beat wolverine. Any other would get mud stomped by wolvie.

By the way, wolvie clears this.

Bouboumaster
Wolvie clears

psycho gundam
bump flirt

that's all for now

inimalist
no, wolverine doesn't afraid of anything, is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.