Batman vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
batman(Richard Grayson)
current versions
fight in LA southcentral
Richard has 1 day prep
Kent has no prep

who wins

-Pr-
Superman

Galan007
if dick is able to get ahold of some kryptonite and weaponize it in a day, he wins. if not, superman ftw.

weaponx510
how do u see it happening

BruceSkywalker
Dick finds Bruce's secrets aboiut Superman, weaponizes it and then sends Supes weeping away

Galvaclaw
I'm sure Dick with Kryptonite is much more of a threat than a Kryptonite spaces ship or a that Kryptonite doomsday from last year...

thanos-prime
With only 1 day of prep he wouldn't be able to make anything fancy so he would probably have to settle with some type of gun and the chances of him hitting supes is damn near impossible

weaponx510
i personally have seen regular batman whoop superman so many times so i think grayson can pull it off

thanos-prime
Originally posted by weaponx510
i personally have seen regular batman whoop superman so many times so i think grayson can pull it off doubtful regular batman is bruce and he has great showings but grayson doesn't have anywhere near Bruce's feats im not even sure he has as much understanding of clark as bruce does

Wei Phoenix
Clark wins easily.

weaponx510
Originally posted by thanos-prime
doubtful regular batman is bruce and he has great showings but grayson doesn't have anywhere near Bruce's feats im not even sure he has as much understanding of clark as bruce does

im pretty sure he does everybody does....superman has a weakness everybody knows and he has a lot of powers....everybody knows at least that much about superman

-Pr-
im pretty sure he does everybody does....superman has a weakness everybody knows and he has a lot of powers....everybody knows at least that much about superman

not really. they know he's weak against kryptonite, and that's it, really. batman (bruce) has knowledge of superman that even lex doesn't have.

Lord Feron
Supes, I don't think grayson is that good at prep.

Wei Phoenix

Yeah but the presence of Kryptonite doesn't instantly drain him.

thanos-prime
doesn't supes know about batmans kryptonite stash?

-Pr-
Originally posted by thanos-prime
doesn't supes know about batmans kryptonite stash?

yup.

thanos-prime
sothere is no reason supes doesn't just nuke him from the air

Galvaclaw
i personally have seen regular batman whoop superman so many times so i think grayson can pull it off

And how many of those times were actually canon?

In the last six years Superman has had six decisive wins against Batman versus Batman's sort of win in Hush.

jalek moye
Also even if he ahst kryptonite, Superman can just heatvison it out of his hand.

Galvaclaw
That and Kryptonite isn't particularly effective against Superman anymore.

People much more powerful than either Batman have tried using Kryptonite on Superman still lost. What is Batman bringing to the table the Kryptonite man, Metallo or all american boy didn't?

Tattoos N Scars
Any win against Supes by Batman is just PIS. Too many ways for Clark to easily kill or maim Batman.

carver9
Bruce builds that suit again that was powered by the city and fight superman mano to mano (love that comic, except the art). The difference IIIIISSS, we'll have a younger bruce that wouldnt die of a heart attack during combat.

Badabing
Grayson is no Bruce Wayne...

Galvaclaw
Do you honestly think current Superman is as weak as Millers version?

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
Grayson is no Bruce Wayne... I agree, he's better.

carver9
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Do you honestly think current Superman is as weak as Millers version?

Do you honestly think that batman wouldnt build a much more powerful suit to take on supes?

And by the way (I've been wanting to know this answer), how much more powerful is Current supes over Millers supes?

Philosophía
By your own admission, you're an expert on Superman.

Why ask us this silly questions ?

Juntai
Originally posted by carver9
Bruce builds that suit again that was powered by the city and fight superman mano to mano (love that comic, except the art). The difference IIIIISSS, we'll have a younger bruce that wouldnt die of a heart attack during combat. In Hush, Bruce hit a holding back Superman with all the power in Metropolis AFTER weakening him with Kryptonite and all it did was stun him and make him angrier. lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.