Monarch/GA-Prime vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Prime.
-Has a fresh Guradian amp.
&
Monarch.
-Will be using his powers wisely/to their max
-For the purposes of this thread, his suit cannot be breached.

vs.

Galactus.
-Has just devoured a planet.
-Does NOT get the UN.
-Cannot drain the power from his opponents.

Battle takes place, and is contained within, the Milky Way Galaxy.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't know...I don't see the team really hurting Galactus...and I don't know if Big G could even hurt Monarch if his armor can't be breached...and we all saw how powerful Prime was.

IMO, it may turn out to be a long battle of attrition...probably would ultimately end in a stalemate.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime.
&
Monarch.

vs.

Galactus.
-Does NOT get the UN.

I like this fight. Very nicely. I think both Prime and Monarch are easily able to tank and evade almost all attacks from him.

kgkg
Galactus still wins fairly easily. This is of course of he is operating at his well fed levels.

We never did see what Prime amp could do but he was still resorting to physically attacks which will see almost mute to a well fed Galactus.

And as for Monarch he was powerful but I still don't see him > Odin looking at his feats.

And Monarch was still > GA Prime until Prime breached his armor.

Naija boy
Galactus

quanchi112
Galactus wins.Originally posted by xJLxKing
I like this fight. Very nicely. I think both Prime and Monarch are easily able to tank and evade almost all attacks from him. Are you serious?

occultdestroyer
Galactus wins

Mindset
Originally posted by Naija boy
Galactus

Utrigita
Galactus wins after a Good fight.

Galan007
Originally posted by kgkg
We never did see what Prime amp could do but he was still resorting to physically attacks which will see almost mute to a well fed Galactus.
so galactus would be unaffected by punches that can rip through dimensional barriers? strength that can shatter planets? HV that can slag the source wall? i have a hard time believing that.

Warlord
Galactus

zeel
team has a shot, there are way to many restrictions against galactus and the team is being given their most powerful modes.

kgkg
so galactus would be unaffected by punches that can rip through dimensional barriers? strength that can shatter planets? HV that can slag the source wall? i have a hard time believing that. Sure why not most of the things you listed there has been done by someone like Quasar , Surfer or the Hulk. Galactus at one point was unphased while weaked by a combined attack of Strange , SS etc . I really don't see how punches will hurt someone like Galactus.

xJLxKing
Sure why not most of the things you listed there has been done by someone like Quasar , Surfer or the Hulk. Galactus at one point was unphased while weaked by a combined attack of Strange , SS etc . I really don't see how punches will hurt someone like Galactus. By going through his heart

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
By going through his heart none Galactus doesn't have a heart

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
none Galactus doesn't have a heart
Then his eyes and that huge brain of his. I am sure some physical attacks would harm Galactus.

Mindset
laughing out loud

You don't actually know anything about Galactus.

Nihilist
Then his eyes and that huge brain of his. I am sure some physical attacks would harm Galactus. Galactus said to be a being of pure cosmic energy or embodiment of a cosmos.Galactus' true form cannot be perceived by most beings, and so each species perceives Galactus in a form they can comprehend.

Naija boy
Sure why not most of the things you listed there has been done by someone like Quasar , Surfer or the Hulk. Galactus at one point was unphased while weaked by a combined attack of Strange , SS etc . I really don't see how punches will hurt someone like Galactus.

Agreed. Galactus wins this comfortably.

Galan007
Then his eyes and that huge brain of his. I am sure some physical attacks would harm Galactus. thumb up

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

You don't actually know anything about Galactus.
Actually, you are right. Only that from his Respect Thread so you should know it's VERY limited.

Yes, I know; I've read it. However, you can sit there and tell me that no amount of physical power will hurt Galactus. Even character who actually don't need a body would get hurt by some form of physical attack. Like AM

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think the team actually has a shot. They can't Kill big g but I think they can temporarily put him down for a time even if brief. IMO its very close to call and a good fight. I could see an even split,or one or the other taking 6/10

Mindset
Galactus makes a red sun in SBP head.

jalek moye
Actually, you are right. Only that from his Respect Thread so you should know it's VERY limited.

Yes, I know; I've read it. However, you can sit there and tell me that no amount of physical power will hurt Galactus. Even character who actually don't need a body would get hurt by some form of physical attack. Like AM

Sure if they work at it for a while He will be effected but its gonna take a bit. But he still wins but he has to but forth some effort, Once he gets tired of it though they both die.

Naija boy
Galactus makes a red sun in SBP head.

Or simply eats them.

jalek moye
Or simply eats them.
That works

Galan007
Or simply eats them. there's no power draining here.

jalek moye
there's no power draining here. but hes not depowering them he's devouring them stick out tongue

Galan007
ahh, galactus the cannibal. gotcha. thumb up

g-flick

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You don't actually know anything about Galactus. thumb up I figured this out in one post.

galactusischere
Galactus wins but he would have a hard time IMO

Enyalus
Prime flies through Galan Anti-Monitor style.

Threadstarter beware. uhuh

Lord Feron
SBP throws his hardest punch.. Monarch does a crazy blast... Galactus starts to notice them. That was their 1st mistake.

Galan is a rape stomp.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Prime flies through Galan Anti-Monitor style.

Threadstarter beware. uhuh nah, the 'threeboot-legion' would save me before that happened.
herbhappy

r0nm0n88
so galactus would be unaffected by punches that can rip through dimensional barriers? strength that can shatter planets? HV that can slag the source wall? i have a hard time believing that.

Have to agree with this statement. He will deff feel the force of smp's attack, and monarch was shown as atleast SMP's equal if not superior. I dont think galactus can take these two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
Have to agree with this statement. He will deff feel the force of smp's attack, and monarch was shown as atleast SMP's equal if not superior. I dont think galactus can take these two. How so?

thebeast
galac wins

Wild Shadow
ill take galan ftw... even if SMP manage to breach galactus armor what then? the armor is the only thing that gives him a physical form in marvel reality. he is a semi abstract.. he then just decides to mind rape them and make them forget who and what they are and alter their souls

galactusischere
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus wins but he would have a hard time IMO
Actually, Galactus does not barely win, he wins this with ease.

Mindset
Galactus armbars them.

Batman-Prime
Team wins 6/10

illadelph12
Didn't Galactus turn Hercules into a pile of slime with a thought?

galactusischere
^ yes he did

carver9
Galactus doesnt even need to use his powers. He physically stomps both of them to death in like two panels. These two arent even on the level of Odin so how in the hell are they going to even put a dent in the hide of someone like galactus.

RedMage86
Under these circumstances the team would win

galactusischere
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus doesnt even need to use his powers. He physically stomps both of them to death in like two panels. These two arent even on the level of Odin so how in the hell are they going to even put a dent in the hide of someone like galactus.
Galactus stomps this, but they are both above Odin. Definately

RedMage86
Galactus doesnt even need to use his powers. He physically stomps both of them to death in like two panels. These two arent even on the level of Odin so how in the hell are they going to even put a dent in the hide of someone like galactus. LOL Either of them would mangle Odin

I noticed alot of your post and you are ridiculously bias toward Marvel

Wild Shadow
i think b/c some people think being connected to the quantum field will keep them from being ko'ed transformed mindraped soul tampered and ect ect....

RedMage86
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i think b/c some people think being connected to the quantum field will keep them from being ko'ed transformed mindraped soul tampered and ect ect.... To me thats what always made Galactus a formidable foe, his versatility

carver9
Originally posted by RedMage86
LOL Either of them would mangle Odin

I noticed alot of your post and you are ridiculously bias toward Marvel

LOL, its not me being bias, its me knowing and seeing what all 3 of them can do and odin has proven that he is above them.

RedMage86
LOL, its not me being bias, its me knowing and seeing what all 3 of them can do and odin has proven that he is above them. Odins been around longer so he has more feats, but the few feats that these 2 have put them above Odin

Magical beings greater then Odin have failed to put Prime down, and Monarch could just shut off Odins access to the Odin Force

Fights over

galactusischere
Odins been around longer so he has more feats, but the few feats that these 2 have put them above Odin

Magical beings greater then Odin have failed to put Prime down, and Monarch could just shut off Odins access to the Odin Force

Fights over

Odin at one time shook the MULTI-VERSE. But yea, Odin is no match for guardian amped Prime or Monarch.

RedMage86
Originally posted by galactusischere
Odin at one time shook the MULTI-VERSE. But yea, Odin is no match for guardian amped Prime or Monarch. Aloto f Odins feats have been a result of bad writing over the past 30 years

Think about it, Odin was able to destroy galaxies but it took a Celestial hundreds of years to gather energy to terraform a planet?

Hell when Thanos had the IG, The Celestials were throwing planets at him.

Back then, Surtur was stated to have the power of a thousand suns
And Bor was stated to have enough power to level an entire planet

galactusischere
Aloto f Odins feats have been a result of bad writing over the past 30 years

Think about it, Odin was able to destroy galaxies but it took a Celestial hundreds of years to gather energy to terraform a planet?

Hell when Thanos had the IG, The Celestials were throwing planets at him.

Back then, Surtur was stated to have the power of a thousand suns
And Bor was stated to have enough power to level an entire planet

Yea, their feats are incosistent. One time you have Odin struggling to permenantly down pre-ressurection Thanos, then you have him give Surtur, who destroyed a galaxy with ease a good fight.

Mindset
Aloto f Odins feats have been a result of bad writing over the past 30 years

That has more to do with the Celestial being written badly...

Bouboumaster
Galactus yield "Herald... My Rage!"

Silver Surfer gtfo.

Everyone in a "3 solar systems" is dead.

RedMage86
That has more to do with the Celestial being written badly... I think the Celestials showings are more consistent then Odins

Mindset
That may be, but your example definitely doesn't show that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team wins 6/10 How? They don't have the power to defeat Galactus.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
How? They don't have the power to defeat Galactus.

In your opinion idiot

quanchi112
In your opinion idiot What beings did either of these face or beat on Galactus' level?

Batman-Prime
What beings did either of these face or beat on Galactus' level?

Quan, answering your question is like reading Also sprach Zarathustra to a rock... a waste of time. I know what you will answer, I know that I can't expect something new from you. sleepy

shokosugi
Team wins 6/10

quanchi112
Quan, answering your question is like reading Also sprach Zarathustra to a rock... a waste of time. I know what you will answer, I know that I can't expect something new from you. sleepy If you don't care to debate with me then ignore me. answering me to chit chat while ignoring all comic related questions is a sign of cowardice.

Batman-Prime
If you don't care to debate with me then ignore me. answering me to chit chat while ignoring all comic related questions is a sign of cowardice.

I try but you keep on sticking to my ass like an .... sick

quanchi112
I try but you keep on sticking to my ass like an .... sick No, you aren't ignoring me at all you are responding to me through multiple threads and when push comes to shove you don't debate. You just tell us who you want to win. You don't explain why you think they win.

Batman-Prime
No, you aren't ignoring me at all you are responding to me through multiple threads and when push comes to shove you don't debate. You just tell us who you want to win. You don't explain why you think they win.

Not to you, I told you why. So please, don't stalk me and don't troll me. Thanks smile.

JakeTheBank
Team via "combo to ko".

quanchi112
Not to you, I told you why. So please, don't stalk me and don't troll me. Thanks smile. You said team wins, 6/10. I then asked you why you seem to think so. You then started your typical dodging. Why can't Galactus just suck prime dry out his energy?

how hard do you think it will be for Galactus to breach Monarch's armor.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team via "combo to ko".

Thanks, now he is yours. big grin Enjoy.

Mindset
Galactus punches SMP through Monarch.

Monarch blows up.

Galactus absorbs the energy.

quanchi112
Thanks, now he is yours. big grin Enjoy. He was being sarcastic and mocking h1. why can't you answer these simple questions?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by shokosugi
Team wins 6/10

thumb up

Warlord
galactus 6/10

thanos-prime
Galactus

carver9
You said team wins, 6/10. I then asked you why you seem to think so. You then started your typical dodging. Why can't Galactus just suck prime dry out his energy?

OWNED. Happy Dance

Warlord
You said team wins, 6/10. I then asked you why you seem to think so. You then started your typical dodging. Why can't Galactus just suck prime dry out his energy?

to be fair no energy drain is used for this fight

Batman-Prime
OWNED. Happy Dance

Himself wink

Prime.
&
Monarch.

vs.

Galactus.
-Does NOT get the UN.

That's why I know he is just trolling me. He doesn't wish a debate big grin

Lord Feron
Lol... Big-G smashes them together like he is playing with some GI JOes...

The Nuul
Galactus wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
to be fair no energy drain is used for this fight Ah, ok. Blasting them would work.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Himself wink

That's why I know he is just trolling me. He doesn't wish a debate big grin I don't always read the opening op. Blasting them seems to be effective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.