Thor and Wonder Woman Run The Gauntlet (Part 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sasaraixx
So, I thought I'd give my two favorite mythological heroes another chance to team up. This time the difficulty is upped and the gauntlet is run in order.

This is Thor with the Odinforce and WW is *fully* geared (bracers, gauntlets, sandals, armor, sword, Medussa head, etc) and has access to the Godwave.

How far do they get? (No BFR allowed. Current versions of all)

1. Gladiator, Sentry, Captain Marvel

2. GL's Hal, Kyle and Guy

3. Silver Surfer, Superman and Black Adam

4. H/P Doomsday

5. Zatanna and Circe (10mins prep for both sides)

6. Thanos

Konton
Not sure about most of these, but they don't get past 5 IMO.

10 minutes should be enough time for Zatanna to get a hold of some reality warping artifact. Circe is overkill.

Harbinger
5 should be above 6, IMO. They stop there, but could beat Thanos.

D-Block
They clear it IMO

Sasaraixx
I forgot to include that Thanos gets 30 mins of prep.

Naija boy
If this is kingthor they clear this without too much trouble.

The Pict
Can't see them passing 4, if they even get past 2 or 3.

xJLxKing
Not passing 3. Superman and BA can easily take and defeat Thor with Odin Force. SS can also amp Superman and take out WW.

The Dark Cloud
Thor with the Odinforce, and WW has access to the godwave? This is a spite gauntlet, they clear it easily

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Thor with the Odinforce, and WW has access to the godwave? This is a spite gauntlet, they clear it easily

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Not passing 3. Superman and BA can easily take and defeat Thor with Odin Force. SS can also amp Superman and take out WW.

Different opinions on this one laughing

D-Block

Normal Thor can take SM or BA with Odin Force it's not close.

jrodslam
I dont see them passing 2.

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

Black Adam and Superman can easily take and defeat Thor with the Odin Force? Thor raises his hand, and Black Adam, Superman, and Silver Surfer all get taken out of the picture in a single attack.

What the hell is amping Superman going to do against Thor with the Odin Force?

Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont see them passing 2.

eer

Are you joking me?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The biggest annoyance would be number 5 but I don't see them coming up with anything in 10 minutes of prep that could take down a fully geared Wonder Woman with access to the God Wave permanently much less Thor with the Odin Force.

They clear it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe Thanos can take them without any prep. Give him some prep time and he wins imo

xJLxKing
I am talking about OdinForce Thor just before his Hammer got destroyed. Not fully power, or at full potential. AND yeah, I do think Superman BA can take out that specific Thor.

Naija boy
If this is thor with only a portion of the Odinforce as seen in the recent thor series then he loses at 3.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Naija boy
If this is thor with only a portion of the Odinforce as seen in the recent thor series then he loses at 3.
thumb up

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Naija boy

Yes, this is not King Thor. Don't forget he has Diana as well though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I am talking about OdinForce Thor just before his Hammer got destroyed. Not fully power, or at full potential. AND yeah, I do think Superman BA can take out that specific Thor.

I would ask you, where it says that it was Thor with only a portion of the Odin Force as it clearly states Thor wit the Odin Force but the last post cleared that up.

Black Adam, and Superman can take on this Thor, but this Thor was stronger and a lot more durable.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I would ask you, where it says that it was Thor with only a portion of the Odin Force as it clearly states Thor wit the Odin Force but the last post cleared that up.

Black Adam, and Superman can take on this Thor, but this Thor was stronger and a lot more durable.

The reason I said it was Thor with a portion of odinforce because I was under the impression that Kind Thor is Thor with the Odin Force.

Any ways, You also have to understand that SS is also in this fight. He can amp Superman to much stronger levels. Putting BA and Superman against this Thor is just overdoing. He'll have a hard time with each one individually.

Sasaraixx
The reason I said it was Thor with a portion of odinforce because I was under the impression that Kind Thor is Thor with the Odin Force.

Any ways, You also have to understand that SS is also in this fight. He can amp Superman to much stronger levels. Putting BA and Superman against this Thor is just overdoing. He'll have a hard time with each one individually.

And while Surfer is amping Superman and Thor is fighting BA, Wonder Women is where? sad

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
And while Surfer is amping Superman and Thor is fighting BA, Wonder Women is where? sad
Surfer can both amp and fight WW. He'll make a copy of himself stick out tongue
He doesn't need much time, it's a matter of seconds

Sasaraixx
Surfer can both amp and fight WW. He'll make a copy of himself stick out tongue
He doesn't need much time, it's a matter of seconds

All the time it takes for him to get turned to stone. laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
One thins is for sure... if they ever make it to Thanos they die right then and there

Rage.Of.Olympus

Just because it doesn't say King Thor and only says Thor with the Odin Force it doesn't mean it's automatically the Thor with only a portion of the Odin Force. Just saying.

Silver Surfer can theoretically amp him but do you know the limits of those levels?

Not really. This Thor was stronger and more durable than his Classic incarnation and had a portion of the Odin Force. Individually they would have Mjolnir shoved up their throat.

Peterlane
They dont get past 1

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Peterlane
They dont get past 1

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.