brawlers vs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront
Hulk and juggernaut
vs
the fantastic four
reed
sue
johnny
ben

and the

x-men team
Storm
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Archangel

they fight in an abandoned town, the teams(fantastic four and xmen) have 30 minute prep time. who takes this win.

Wei Phoenix
Is BFR on or off?

stormfront
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is BFR on or off?

its off

Tattoos N Scars
Giving Reed any kind of prep would be very dangerous for Hulk and Juggs....but, if BFR is off...I don't see what they could do to Juggs.

Wei Phoenix
Well in that case Hulk and Juggernaut stomp them. Emma is the only threat to Cain and she could be taken out easily with a thunderclap or a nice punch to the face. The one thing that gives the team a shot at winning is Scott's leadership and tactical prowess along with Reed's intelligence.

Storm-Absorb her lightning, redirect it, punch her in the face.
Cyclops- walk through his blasts, punch him in the face, etc.
Emma Frost- Thunderclap her, punch her etc.
Nightcrawler- Hulk will eventually nail him and put him down.
Colossus- Hulk or Cain can handle him.
Archangel- Hulk or Cain could handle him.

reed-Can't really hurt the team physically, he's mostly useful in the prep time
sue- Can't harm Cain, and they can eventually break through her shields.
johnny- Fire doesn't hurt Cain and barely harms Hulk.
ben- It's the Thing...

stormfront
hell in that case, new rule. no thunderclap, if thunderclap is in then it falls under wind control. hulk and juggy have enough at their disposal

Knowsbleed33
Reed and Emma are the only problems here.

I'm not sure 30 mins is enough.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by stormfront
hell in that case, new rule. no thunderclap, if thunderclap is in then it falls under wind control. hulk and juggy have enough at their disposal

No a thunderclap is more sound than wind and Storm can't manipulate a thunderclap nor does she have the speed and reaction time to do so even if she could. They don't have enough at their disposal, they could breeze through this quite easily. Storm, Angel, Johnny, Ben, Cyclops they are all offensively nonfactors. They can't hurt Cain and they can all be put down quickly.

Cain summons his forcefield and protects himself from Emma, and anything Reed wants to try.

Placidity
Can NC teleport Hulk's head off? Or teleport him inside the ground?

Storm scoops Hulk up in a whirlwind.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Placidity

That sure would've been a big help during WWH when the X-Men in general were pretty ineffectual against the Hulk.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Placidity

Thing is that even if he could, it would be against his character and what is scooping him in a whirlwind going to do outside of pissing him off?

jalek moye
Brawlers stomp

Wei Phoenix

Out of curiosity, what do you think would happen to Hulk or Cain if they had their own TC reflected back to them? She can't do that because it's sound but let's say what if, what would that do to them?

Knowsbleed33
Storms wind is omnipotent.

stormfront
Out of curiosity, what do you think would happen to Hulk or Cain if they had their own TC reflected back to them? She can't do that because it's sound but let's say what if, what would that do to them?

a thunderclap is a blast of air... no matter how you want this to be. i made this thread and i say no thunderclap unless it flies under storms control. if she cant effect them by it she just disables the thunderclap all together to do no harm to the teams.

Wei Phoenix
a thunderclap is a blast of air... no matter how you want this to be. i made this thread and i say no thunderclap unless it flies under storms control. if she cant effect them by it she just disables the thunderclap all together to do no harm to the teams.

Prove that a thunderclap is wind, when it's actual sound and the shockwave from said sound. Wind alone can not blow up cars and damage buildings. Nor could Storm react fast enough to cancel out a TC even if she could. I have explained how then win, they don't even need a TC to do so. Cain just runs through the whole town and slaps them all around. Storm is a nonfactor here, she can't do anything to Cain. I doubt the entire team will be protecting Emma, once she's out, Cain gets to have all the fun he wants.

stormfront
oh and btw, storm has created winds far more powerful than hulks thunderclap. oh and i meant to say a thunderclap is utilised two ways. one being air driven. and two being sound driven.

jalek moye
There is litterally no strategy that would work to take both of them out. And the one that would work for Cain won't because Hulk will be doing too much damage to them.

Wei Phoenix
oh and btw, storm has created winds far more powerful than hulks thunderclap. oh and i meant to say a thunderclap is utilised two ways. one being air driven. and two being sound driven.

Those whirlwinds would do nothing to Cain and little to Hulk. She can't put them down, she stands no chance against Cain, he'll absorb her lightning and redirect it right back at her. Cain summons the field, rams right through the team and makes his way towards Emma, kills her and keeps on going.

This battle is in favor for the brutes 6 and up out of 10.

stormfront
Prove that a thunderclap is wind, when it's actual sound and the shockwave from said sound. Wind alone can not blow up cars and damage buildings. Nor could Storm react fast enough to cancel out a TC even if she could. I have explained how then win, they don't even need a TC to do so. Cain just runs through the whole town and slaps them all around. Storm is a nonfactor here, she can't do anything to Cain. I doubt the entire team will be protecting Emma, once she's out, Cain gets to have all the fun he wants.

one perfect example of a thunderclap wind driven

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/hulksthunderclap.jpg

stormfront
Those whirlwinds would do nothing to Cain and little to Hulk. She can't put them down, she stands no chance against Cain, he'll absorb her lightning and redirect it right back at her. Cain summons the field, rams right through the team and makes his way towards Emma, kills her and keeps on going.

This battle is in favor for the brutes 6 and up out of 10.

your fanboism is killing me. stop trying to make this a storm fight. this has two teams involved aswell. they arent dumb or weak.

Wei Phoenix
one perfect example of a thunderclap wind driven

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/omegastormfront/hulksthunderclap.jpg

I suppose, still doesn't stop this team from getting wrecked.

Wei Phoenix
your fanboism is killing me. stop trying to make this a storm fight. this has two teams involved aswell. they arent dumb or weak.

What fanboyism? They can't hurt Cain and compared to Cain and Hulk they are weak. If Cain starts running, then there is nothing this team can do to stop them, so yeah they are weak when compared to these two. I love a lot of people on the team, but they're not stopping Cain. He becomes unstoppable once he takes a step.

stormfront
What fanboyism? They can't hurt Cain and compared to Cain and Hulk they are weak. If Cain starts running, then there is nothing this team can do to stop them, so yeah they are weak when compared to these two. I love a lot of people on the team, but they're not stopping Cain. He becomes unstoppable once he takes a step.

he becomes unstoppable when he is in motion. if thats how you evaluate this fight thats on you. everyone else has their way they can put this battle. people that know how th utilise the teams can bring them down. plus hulk and juggy are not partners in thsi they are just on two ends of a town destroying it.

jalek moye
he becomes unstoppable when he is in motion. if thats how you evaluate this fight thats on you. everyone else has their way they can put this battle. people that know how th utilise the teams can bring them down. plus hulk and juggy are not partners in thsi they are just on two ends of a town destroying it.
wait so now you wanna change it so they arnt on a team?

stormfront
Originally posted by jalek moye
wait so now you wanna change it so they arnt on a team?

no i messed up when i typed it up i said on two different ends of the town. then i accidentally exited the tab so i had to type it over. in my haste i must have forgotten that part sorry, my bad.

Wei Phoenix

How does that not make them on teams? Even so the team is even more ****ed now because they have to separate and tend to two destructive forces.

Once he takes that first step, he begins to gain the momentum needed. The separated teams would have to work perfectly together which is something they can't do know because they are separated.

Mind sharing an example of how they can put down Cain? Mind you the brutes have all been KO'd by Cain.

jalek moye
now if Reed grabs his anti-Galactus suit in those 30 mins then yes the teams win easily. Other then that no

stormfront
How does that not make them on teams? Even so the team is even more ****ed now because they have to separate and tend to two destructive forces.

Once he takes that first step, he begins to gain the momentum needed. The separated teams would have to work perfectly together which is something they can't do know because they are separated.

Mind sharing an example of how they can put down Cain? Mind you the brutes have all been KO'd by Cain.

like i said"in my haste"
lol i see how you would guid your team into a battle lmao!

Knowsbleed33
Either Brawler can take out most of those 2 teams by themselves.

Putting them together makes this one over-kill.

Wei Phoenix
like i said"in my haste"
lol i see how you would guid your team into a battle lmao!

Jokes instead of actual debating. You are the one that doomed the team by separating them. If Juggernaut was on my team against these guys then he would be all that I need. Are you trying to say that the teams won't be separated or are you just avoiding the questions I asked in the previous post?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Either Brawler can take out most of those 2 teams by themselves.

Putting them together makes this one over-kill.

No we found out he made a typo and they're not on teams, they're going solo and they're on two different sides of the town and they start the destruction. So it's Hulk vs some people from the teams and Cain vs some people from the teams.

stormfront
Jokes instead of actual debating. You are the one that doomed the team by separating them. If Juggernaut was on my team against these guys then he would be all that I need. Are you trying to say that the teams won't be separated or are you just avoiding the questions I asked in the previous post?

im not joking with you. i already see that you and i cannot be cool. first off let me explain this to you slowly.. hulk and juggy arent on teams they are on two different ends of the town. the teams; fanstatic four and xmen are together. i made this for the poeple who want to particiapte in this topic, to see if they can come up with a plan to take down these two destryers.

Wei Phoenix
im not joking with you. i already see that you and i cannot be cool. first off let me explain this to you slowly.. hulk and juggy arent on teams they are on two different ends of the town. the teams; fanstatic four and xmen are together. i made this for the poeple who want to particiapte in this topic, to see if they can come up with a plan to take down these two destryers.

I acknowledge that they aren't on teams, and I am cool, not once have I called you out of your name or anything.

Them not being on teams actually makes this worse for the teams. They have to either separate, or put all of their force into one character. There is no way they are beating Cain once he starts moving.

Knowsbleed33
No we found out he made a typo and they're not on teams, they're going solo and they're on two different sides of the town and they start the destruction. So it's Hulk vs some people from the teams and Cain vs some people from the teams.

As I said, either brawler can take out most of these guys alone.

stormfront
I acknowledge that they aren't on teams, and I am cool, not once have I called you out of your name or anything.

Them not being on teams actually makes this worse for the teams. They have to either separate, or put all of their force into one character. There is no way they are beating Cain once he starts moving.

you would separate your teams to deal with these two threats thats cool. if thats your strategy on this battle i respect that, but everyone else also has a strategy of their own. thats why i made this topic like this.

Wei Phoenix
you would separate your teams to deal with these two threats thats cool. if thats your strategy on this battle i respect that, but everyone else also has a strategy of their own. thats why i made this topic like this.

What other strategy would they have? If they all focus on one then the other destroys everything with ease. Are you saying you wouldn't split them up?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
As I said, either brawler can take out most of these guys alone.

My bad dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.