America vs. World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
American Heroes @ Villians vs. World (every other country) heroes and villians....

for example wolverine is canadian so he is on the worlds team etc.

Only Earth Based characters, so no Thor etc.

Marvel only

Endless Mike
Mad Jim Jaspers is British....

Mindset
HOM Wanda is American, while not born there, she should be a citizen, no?

And there's Franklin Richards, smack him in the head and he'll get his powers back.

Endless Mike
Just trying to make it fair for the World team.

What about Captain Britain with the Sword & Amulet?

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Endless Mike

What about Captain Britain with the Sword & Amulet? thats fine

Placidity
Magneto

Trackz
wakanda+latvera+atlantis???? america gets owneddd

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endless Mike

What about Captain Britain with the Sword & Amulet? Originally posted by SWblayde938
thats fine

You're not too knowledgeable on Brian are you?

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
wakanda+latvera+atlantis???? america gets owneddd Didn't read the first post?

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't read the first post? i did, whats wrong with using those places?

Mindset
How do the handful of villains and heroes from those places beat all the ones in America?

Trackz
How do the handful of villains and heroes from those places beat all the ones in America? theyre on the worlds team so that adds not only that dont they get their countries resources???

Mindset
OP didn't say anything about prep.

Even if they did, it's not like their resources are better than America's, and America has the most heroes and villains, and also the strongest, collectively.

Wei Phoenix
OP didn't say anything about prep.

Even if they did, it's not like their resources are better than America's, and America has the most heroes and villains, and also the strongest, collectively.

They're stronger than Doom?

Mindset
Is Wanda stronger than Doom?

America also has the Infinity gems, and Squirrel Girl.

Trackz
pretty sure wakanda/latveria/atlantis are more advanced that america aren't they?

Wei Phoenix
Is Wanda stronger than Doom?

America also has the Infinity gems, and Squirrel Girl.

SG does indeed bring the heat.

Mindset
pretty sure wakanda/latveria/atlantis are more advanced that america aren't they? No.

Reed tech and Shield(HAMMER) tech.

Doom has better tech, but that is offset by Reed.

They are not more advanced than America's government agencies.

What makes you think they are?

Forget to mention, there's also Stark and Pym tech.

Trackz
No.

Reed tech and Shield(HAMMER) tech.

Doom has better tech, but that is offset by Reed.

They are not more advanced than America's government agencies.

What makes you think they are?

Forget to mention, there's also Stark and Pym tech.

the country itself, not every home in marvel america is benefitted by reed and/or stark tech. Not only that BP's tech is right there with tonys and reeds.

Mindset
the country itself, not every home in marvel america is benefitted by reed and/or stark tech.

OK, how does that matter at all in this fight?

Not from what I've seen, do you have some examples?

Trackz
OK, how does that matter at all in this fight?

Not from what I've seen, do you have some examples? hes beaten ironman i think twice, he's taken on the fantastic four (almost taken them out) and reed also has questioned himself how t'challa has built some of his inventions, he made upgrades to reed and tonys inventions before as well i believe.

Mindset
How does that show he has better tech than them?

Also, do you have scans?

Anyway, America's collective tech is at least as good as the rest of the world's.

Trackz
How does that show he has better tech than them?

Also, do you have scans?

Anyway, America's collective tech is at least as good as the rest of the world's. he uses his tech and intelligence to do all of it, and theyre all on the herochat respect thread, not sure all the scans work since theyre from long ago

Placidity
As if claim Wanda as your own.

Martian_mind
America is definitely better stocked in the hero department,but aren't many uber villains dirty foreigners?

Magneto,Doom,Shadow King,Apocalypse,Selene....Hell,aren't Juggernaut(unsure),Xavier and Emma Frost all British? Plus BP and Namor. Brother Voodoo,the New Sorcerer Supreme...

Plus, Sword is there to match Hammer, and isn't that Uber Guardian guy from Omega Flight still kicking about? Plus there's always that Tarnaque BS From Sasquatch.

America gets thrashed.

Mindset
Juggs, Xavier, and Emma are American.

Pretty sure SWORD is American.

Martian_mind
Juggs, Xavier, and Emma are American.

Pretty sure SWORD is American.

S.W.O.R.D is a world peacekeeping agency, belonging to no particular country.So was shield,but writers seem to forget.

I'm almost certain Emma's British...meh.

Anyway,Doom+Panther+Apocalypse brings the tech to a stalemate and magic is heavily on the worlds side.

SamZED
Is Rulk an american citizen? 'cause if he is - America FTW...

thanos-prime
Emma is american but i still think the world wins.

Kris Blaze
The world.

The Pict
Originally posted by Martian_mind

I'm almost certain Emma's British...meh.

She's not

basilisk
The World certainly stands a good chance here. There are many on their side, but some of the ones I think that would be major factors are:

The Eternals
Dr. Doom & Latveria
BP & Wakanda
Magneto
Graviton
Apocalypse
Count Nefaria
Namor & Atlantis
The Atlas Foundation
Mister Sinister
Dracula & his vampire network
Master of the World and his resources
Mandarin and his resources
Yellow Claw and his resources
Morgan Le Fay
Captain Britain, Meggan, Mordred, Mys-Tech, Dark Angel etc & Britain's magical resources
Shadow King, and Selene (sometimes she seems really powerful, other times not so sure)
Storm (can anyone beat Storm???)
Wolverine (yeah I know)
Magik (technically no longer on earth most of the time though)

Technically Blackbolt and the Inhumans, being born in Asia would be also for the World team, but I guess they are no longer on earth so are not involved.

SWORD, SHIELD etc are international so I guess are neutral.

Also for the world are Wanda and MJJ, but I'm hesitant to include Wanda if she is HOM because it makes the whole thread pointless, likewise with MJJ. I'd rather everyone like Franklin, Mikhail Rasputin etc stay out of it for the same reason.

With the above list, the tech resources of the world are at least as good as the US. And there are a ton of Chinese, Japanese, Russian, & European characters of varying power levels to face off against the more average US superheroes & villains.

I don't think the World team will lose this with all the resources that they have. I can see this being a win for the World, stalemate, or the total destruction of Marvel earth civilization as we know it (most likely the last).

Space M ummy
Originally posted by basilisk
The World certainly stands a good chance here. There are many on their side, but some of the ones I think that would be major factors are:

The Eternals
Dr. Doom & Latveria
BP & Wakanda
Magneto
Graviton
Apocalypse
Count Nefaria
Namor & Atlantis
The Atlas Foundation
Mister Sinister
Morgan Le Fay
Captain Britain, Meggan, Mordred, Mys-Tech, Dark Angel etc & Britain's magical resources
Shadow King, and Selene (sometimes she seems really powerful, other times not so sure)
Wolverine (yeah I know)

Technically Blackbolt and the Inhumans, being born in Asia would be also for the World team, but I guess they are no longer on earth so are not involved.

Also for the world are Wanda and MJJ, but I'm hesitant to include Wanda if she is HOM because it makes the whole thread pointless, likewise with MJJ. I'd rather everyone like Franklin, Mikhail Rasputin etc stay out of it for the same reason.

With the above list, the tech resources of the world are at least as good as the US. And there are a ton of Chinese, Japanese, Russian, & European characters of varying power levels to face off against the more average US superheroes & villains.

I don't think the World team will lose this with all the resources that they have. I can see this being a win for the World, stalemate, or the total destruction of Marvel earth civilization as we know it (most likely the last).

ouch. Frank Hall by himself takes out 99% of America's heroes.

Nihilist
America gets stomped on.

kevdude

The Eternals
Dr. Doom & Latveria
BP & Wakanda
Magneto
Graviton
Apocalypse
Count Nefaria
Namor & Atlantis
The Atlas Foundation
Mister Sinister
Morgan Le Fay
Wolverine (yeah I know)

Nice list

krisboyz781
Originally posted by Nihilist
America gets stomped on.

america still has some good people like blue marvel,sentry,hulk,jean grey. so i say america

SWblayde938

The Eternals
Dr. Doom & Latveria
BP & Wakanda
Magneto
Graviton
Apocalypse
Count Nefaria
Namor & Atlantis
The Atlas Foundation
Mister Sinister
Morgan Le Fay
Wolverine (yeah I know)

I don't think the World team will lose this with all the resources that they have. I can see this being a win for the World, stalemate, or the total destruction of Marvel earth civilization as we know it (most likely the last). good list basilisk

SWblayde938
as of now im leaning towards world, but america still has some heavy hitters, sentry would be a great help for America, Jean Grey would make a great factor, Hulk would do some damage to the world, so it would be a good fight....

The Nuul
Merlin, Jamie Braddock and High Evolutionary - UK.

Proteus - Scottish.

Blink - Bahamas.

Talisman and Lifeguard - Australia.

Bouboumaster
Canada have Wolverine.

/thread

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Brother Voodoo,the New Sorcerer Supreme... he's from loisiana.

The Nuul
Heres one....eek!

Harald Jaekelsson - Norway

The Nuul
Destiny - Austria

Gateway - Australia

Namor- Atlantis

Mindset
Nuul, it's characters currently on Marvel Earth.

Charles Xavier and Emma mindrape most people.

Survivor19
Xavier has the mind Jem, right?
He mindrapes pretty much all of them, in that case.

SWblayde938
would Doom considered to be American or The World team, since he was born in America but also in Latveria?

Newjak
You know what America has. Captain America that is all that is needed eek!

That and Molecule Man FTW stick out tongue

SWblayde938
America has better technology, World has more magic advantages

Jean Gray could probably destroy most of the world heroes and villians

Sentry- OH YEAH

Cap- great leader tacitican......

Trackz
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's from loisiana. he was born in haiti

basilisk
Originally posted by SWblayde938
America has better technology

Wakanda claim they have better technology!

Anyway, compare the US military response to the Kang invasion to the Master of the World's response - his tech was way ahead.

Then add Wakanda tech, Doomtech, Apocalypse tech, Mister Sinister genetic tech etc

Originally posted by SWblayde938
Jean Gray could probably destroy most of the world heroes and villians

Without Phoenix force I wouldn't think so, and if you include things like Phoenix force, MJJ, Molecule Man, Wanda, Franklin etc it just gets out of hand and it's the end of the world anyway.

he was born in haiti

Yes, I forgot Brother Voodoo in my list.

Mindset
Wakanda claim they have better technology!

Anyway, compare the US military response to the Kang invasion to the Master of the World's response - his tech was way ahead.

Then add Wakanda tech, Doomtech, Apocalypse tech, Mister Sinister genetic tech etc Reed tech, Stark tech, Forge Tech, HAMMER tech, Pym tech.

Then there are people like the Mad Thinker, Wizard, and the Leader.

Kris Blaze
Reed tech, Stark tech, Forge Tech, HAMMER tech, Pym tech.

Then there are people like the Mad Thinker, Wizard, and the Leader.

I would go with Basilisk's choices.

Mindset
Of course you would, you can't remove Apoc's member from your mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.